• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Cause Coco and Haachama once pulled up their viewer statistics on stream once

And it showed Taiwan as not being part of China.

You can see how this story ends.
"WAH! WAH!"

"Our country is a victim! Quick let's threaten to invade them and chain any form of democracy and put people in slave camps! And court a terrorist organisation that has taken over a country and blame it on the west!""

What Shroob Shroob said.

It also started a chain reaction of events that eventually lead to Coco graduating...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Shroob, but i'm pretty sure Coco said without saying it directly that was one of the biggest reasons.
Yeah, how petty the superpower.

I ****ing hate nations. They should be existing as an outline, not the full thing.

What a guy likes shouldn't affect the man at the top until the first beephole comes along.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
"WAH! WAH!"

"Our country is a victim! Quick let's threaten to invade them and chain any form of democracy and put people in slave camps! And court a terrorist organisation that has taken over a country and blame it on the west!""

Yeah, how petty the superpower.

I ****ing hate nations. They should be existing as an outline, not the full thing.

What a guy likes shouldn't affect the man at the top until the first asshole comes along.
While I've never played it, I know Azur Lane(Ramen plz don't smite me), had a Hololive crossover and was going to do a rerun of it.

Said rerun got ****canned and the official CN wiki removed the pages on the units.

Dutch Raikuna

While I've never played it, I know Azur Lane(Ramen plz don't smite me), had a Hololive crossover and was going to do a rerun of it.

Said rerun got ****canned and the official CN wiki removed the pages on the units.
Again. How the **** does a country get so easily offensive? Most in it would think it's some typo or accident.

Dutch Raikuna

It'll never be officially stated due to privacy reasons but

Yeah, seems like a very, very real possibility.
I've heard Chinese trolls are very notorious.

It's a shame cause Coco shouldn't have graduated considering having an English branch was her idea.

Plus and while China is a big market I think they shouldn't experiment with it again for a long time cause of system but cause of bigger role in the world it is harder to ignore. Annoys me.
They should try South Korea, Malaysia (since Indonesia branch for some reason), even India next to expand.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So they added April to the new Turtles game. That was speculated.

I hope they add more characters. Casey and Usagi would be my number 1 hopes. Though Casey wasn't in much of the 87 series because parents didn't like the fact he used sports equipment as weapons and Usagi is owned by someone else

My absolute dream choice would be Mondo Gecko because that was my favorite toy back in the day

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think I made an unstoppable team in FF7.

I attatched all my MASTERED command Materia to Barret's Missing Score, ran the conformer on Yuffie, and grinded some Magic Pots and now they're both doing at least 8000 damage a pop.

I'm not even running Cloud's ultimate weapon because AP grinding

Dutch Raikuna

Simple, because China is the most corrupt government in the World.
That could cause some debate, but it's an undeniable fact at this point.

And saying it has probably put me on a list somewhere.
Indeed.

I can imagine some Chinese Trolls making fun of mine to piss me off and I'd be like "go ahead. Least I don't worship my leader like he's the second coming." I think I'd laugh if I saw someone worship the first ministers of my country.

And remember. "You may be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper!" - Bill and Ted.

A lesson for those who want to control others regardless of cultures, ethnics and all that. Leaders included.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Nick game looks fine for what it is. A lower budget game based on a bunch of cartoon characters. Most of the characters actually look good from what I saw. The ONLY exception to this is Danny Phantom, who does indeed, look scuffed compared to everyone else.

I hope All Stars Brawl is good and sells well so that maybe we can see the revival of Punch Time Explosion. CN deserves better.

I was a Cartoon Network kid, as I said before
I was too, but Nick:ASB has the TMNT and Avatar. Unless they get DC characters in the follow up they ain't beating that.

Dutch Raikuna

I'd argue the US and Russia being just as corrupt.
Nah.

Ireland.

We lure yous in like the sirens at sea and we black you out with drink.

Corrupt like a pro.

Y'all gonna make Ramen drop by and go "You idiots. You absolute fools. We have a Serious Discussion board for this kind of stuff."
Yeah but we forget that.

It isn't used enough.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I hope All Stars Brawl is good and sells well so that maybe we can see the revival of Punch Time Explosion. CN deserves better.

I was a Cartoon Network kid, as I said before
How would you feel if this was the roster:
Adventure Time
Finn
Jake
Marceline
Ice King

The Amazing World of Gumball
Gumball

Ben 10
Ben Tennyson
Gwen Tennyson
Young Ben Tennyson
Kevin Levin
Vilgax

Camp Lazlo
Lazlo

Chowder
Chowder & Kimchi
Schnitzel

Codename: Kids Next Door
Numbuh One
Father
Toiletnator

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Courage

Cow and Chicken
Cow and Chicken
Red Guy

Dexter's Laboratory
Dexter
Mandark
Monkey

Ed, Edd and Eddy
Ed

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Mac & Bloo
Eduardo

Generator Rex
Rex

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Billy & Mandy
Grim
Hoss Delgado
Jeff the Spider

I Am Weasel
Weasel

Johnny Bravo
Johnny

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
Flapjack
Captain K'nuckles

O.K. KO! Let’s Be Heroes!
KO

The Powerpuff Girls
Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup (as a :ultpokemontrainer: team)
Mojo Jojo
Him
Princess

Regular Show
Rigby
Mordecai

Samurai Jack
Samurai Jack
The Scotsman
Aku

Steven Universe
Steven
Pearl
Amethyst
Garnet

Sym-Bionic Titan
Ilana

Thundercats
Lion-O

We Bare Bears
Ice Bear

Whatever Happened to… Robot Jones?
Robot Jones

Shroob

Sup?
Anyway, some datamining in the newcomer thread shows something interesting.

Despite what the main site would have you believe due to their numbering, it seems like the FP2 characters were worked on out of order.

It goes:

Min Min
Steve
Kazuya
Pythra
Sephiroth

Meaning that Kazuya and Pythra began development before Sephiroth.

I almost wonder if this means that CP11 will have a more "Simple" moveset, as opposed to someone like Steve or Kazuya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom