• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
raises hand
Me! Meee!
Me, of course! Show me!
i like stupidity show me show me
Rest in Peace.
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Heh heh!
View attachment 327743

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah

um

yeah
We all had various forms of disappointment mixed with glee and I love that.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It’s because I love it that I need to set it free.
We must be humane.

It is Ultimate's time.

September.

It's getting closer...

Do you all feel it? Do you accept it? Does it not make your heart ache, but also give you a sense of freedom? A sense of...Peace, knowing the end is near? Or does it fill you with dread? Perhaps there are still wishes left unfulfilled, dreams still yet to be dreamed.

Ah.

But of course.

You already know the answer. It's within you, and has been since the beginning. And it will all culminate, when the we see the void fade into a window one more time. When the curtain rises, and a single, solitary star, shines before burning out. Before the end of something old, which will one day, lead to something new. It always starts again. It's the cycle. Life keeps moving, life keeps pattering on, but you cannot forget where you've come from just because you don't want to see where you're going: You have to embrace the new! Seize it! TAKE IT! For that is the only way. Otherwise, you're doomed to repeat the cycle of sadness and melancholy.

SO GO! FIND YOUR FUTURE! SEIZE IT, AND FACE IT WITH BRAVERY!

WITNESS THE BIRTH OF TIME RENEWED, A NEW CHAPTER STARTING!

Shroob

Sup?
We must be humane.

It is Ultimate's time.

September.

It's getting closer...

Do you all feel it? Do you accept it? Does it not make your heart ache, but also give you a sense of freedom? A sense of...Peace, knowing the end is near? Or does it fill you with dread? Perhaps there are still wishes left unfulfilled, dreams still yet to be dreamed.

Ah.

But of course.

You already know the answer. It's within you, and has been since the beginning. And it will all culminate, when the we see the void fade into a window one more time. When the curtain rises, and a single, solitary star, shines before burning out. Before the end of something old, which will one day, lead to something new. It always starts again. It's the cycle. Life keeps moving, life keeps pattering on, but you cannot forget where you've come from just because you don't want to see where you're going: You have to embrace the new! Seize it! TAKE IT! For that is the only way. Otherwise, you're doomed to repeat the cycle of sadness and melancholy.

ArcSys round intros are getting intense.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We must be humane.

It is Ultimate's time.

September.

It's getting closer...

Ah.

But of course.

Ultimate's time, huh? Should we prepare its funeral? :troll:

MooMew64

I don’t think the internet as a whole could handle another year of smash speculation.
It's starting to infect other franchises, though.

Our obsessions with which specific blip bloops blop the blips on our screens is spreading.

Gone are the days of "Is this game fun?"

Now are the days of "Is Bobo Mc Spinglehymer in this game? No? THEN IT'S HECKING TRASH, LAZY DEVS".

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's starting to infect other franchises, though.

Our obsessions with which specific blip bloops blop the blips on our screens is spreading.

Gone are the days of "Is this game fun?"

Now are the days of "Is Bobo Mc Spinglehymer in this game? No? THEN IT'S HECKING TRASH, LAZY DEVS".
I got tired of the Spangdangler vs Hatsushashi Sword Wielder memes. On both sides.

They were funny for a while, and some still are. But I’m burned out from the discourse.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Thinking of the time where Redditors were literally bullying the Hat in Time devs because the game wasn't on the Switch yet. Like, they were fuming
I remember being one of the people who whined about Seal the Deal.

I was a brat back then, holy cow, lol.

Anyways, yeah, don't bully devs.

Or anyone, actually. Don't bully anyone.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I remember being one of the people who whined about Seal the Deal.

I was a brat back then, holy cow, lol.

Anyways, yeah, don't bully devs.

Or anyone, actually. Don't bully anyone.
That is a golden rule there. No one deserves to be bullied, for the person who bullies is the real loser and the real joke of the situation.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel Future Revolution has been pretty fun so far. Very high quality, especially for a mobile MMO that for some reason looks better than Avengers does

and the Midnight Suns game…well imma wait for a full sneak peek of it, but I will say that Nico being there was completely ****ing shocking. Avengers, X-Men, and at the least a singular Runaway (might be a couple more) to round up a total of 13 playable characters is impressive for whatever it is they want to accomplish with this game

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The crossover I want so badly now:

1629930952590.png

Genshin.jpg

Give me a Genshin Impact x Hololive fighting game from Arc System Works.

"Dear Smash Bros fans. You claim to love Smash, but want speculation to end. Curious."

This ad was paid for by a politically charged ad agency.
I said I want another year of close Smash social thread community, not speculation!

MooMew64

Huh?

How so for stupid reasons?
What Shroob Shroob said.

It also started a chain reaction of events that eventually lead to Coco graduating...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Shroob, but i'm pretty sure Coco said without saying it directly that was one of the biggest reasons.

Shroob

Sup?
What Shroob Shroob said.

It also started a chain reaction of events that eventually lead to Coco graduating...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Shroob, but i'm pretty sure Coco said without saying it directly that was one of the biggest reasons.
It'll never be officially stated due to privacy reasons but

Yeah, seems like a very, very real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom