• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I saw them after I commented.

Even though you didn't intend to insult autism people (I wasn't aware you were autism yourself), the poor wording can and was construed as such.
Please be more careful what you type.
I'll keep that in mind. Try to type my words more carefully so this misunderstanding and misinterpretation doesn't happen again. Hope we can move on from this now.

Also in b4 other people comments who hadn't seen my other posts.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

There's a time in a place when a franchise desperately needs to end or die.

The Predator is one of those.

Apparently hadn't learned from the last movie. Autism is the next step in evolution!
Y'know, I feel like we've already had this discussion just a couple of days ago but you really need to stop and think about what you say before you say it.
I'm autistic, watch your mouth, please. No need to go around being insensitive.
I wasn't insulting autism, in fact, I'm autistic myself as well.

It's the fact the movie treats autism as a joke since the movie has the Yautja kidnapping the lead kid because to them autism seems to be the next stage in evolution which comes off as insulting. One of the biggest criticisms I and many had with the movie. The movie is what I was directing it towards too, not autistic people like you guys and myself.

You guys clearly misunderstood but that's probably bad on my part. I probably should have been a little more clear.
@Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge

In case you didn't see my post regarding the autism comment. It was directed towards the movie that treated autism like a joke and insulting people (The Predators kidnapping the lead kid as they see autism as evolutions next step) like you Guh-Huzzah and I and not towards autistic people. I admit I should have probably been a little more clear and careful with my post that it didn't seem misinterpreted, sorry for the misunderstanding.
DUDE! NOT COOL!

View attachment 292592

There are plenty of people on :smashboards: that have autism including myself!
Did you even see my other comments? I said it was directed towards the movie, not autistic people themselves. I admit I probably should have been more clear and careful. How about reading the pages before commenting next time before posting?

As mentioned the movie insults autism by having the Yaujta kidnap a kid because autism to them is the next step in evolution.

I myself am autistic as well and was insulted by that movie for what it did.
I swear you people apparently don't look at the other posts I made. I confessed I should had been more careful and clear of my comment that the autism thing was directed towards the movie itself and not autistic people, which I myself am.

Again it's directed towards the movie in which the Predators kidnapped said kid due to seeing autism as evolution's next step which I was criticizing it for and many others has. Do you guys even read? This was a total misunderstanding and misinterpretation which again I confess was my fault for not wording it carefully and clearly.
I saw them after I commented.

Even though you didn't intend to insult autism people (I wasn't aware you were autism yourself), the poor wording can and was construed as such.
Please be more careful what you type.
I'll keep that in mind. Try to type my words more carefully so this misunderstanding and misinterpretation doesn't happen again. Hope we can move on from this now.

Also in b4 other people comments who hadn't seen my other posts.
and then everyone went back to being calm and collected

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

Can we please move on? Honestly, I don't think I should have brought this whole Predator thing up to begin with. Last time I'll bring random stuff up to avoid something like this again.

And if I do, try wording it more carefully next time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm in a first world problem situation right now.

I noticed that the Digimon Cyber sleuth collection is half off on the eshop, now normally I have a thing against buying digital games, if there's a physical release I tend to go for that.

Now I'm fine getting the first cyber sleuth digital on switch because I already have the physical release on PS4. But I'm hesitant on getting this because I don't own the physical release of Cyber sleuths sequel. Which is what I would be buying the collection to specifically play.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

Can we please move on? Honestly, I don't think I should have brought this whole Predator thing up to begin with. Last time I'll bring random stuff up to avoid something like this again.

And if I do, try wording it more carefully next time.
oh we did, which was why I commented to you all on settling things calmly...always a good thing

D

Deleted member

Just found out about the TWEWY sequel, kinda surprised to see the game getting an actual sequel before I'm turning old and grey, but hey, I'll take it. And they really brought back Minamimoto as a party member this time around, as well as old reapers making a return.

Not sure what to think of the new MC though. He doesn't seem all that interesting design wise, so hopefully his interactions with the others can make up for it. I really loved the writing in the first game, so I'm having high hopes for this one.

And bring back Another Day mode please.

D

Deleted member

guess who just started playing another MMORPG lol

..feels like the only kind of game I'm into right now

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So like, out of all Mario and Luigi songs, why was Gritzy Desert one of the two to get a Smash remix?

It's not a bad song, but like... it's a random song to put in.
better question is...will we ever get a remake of Partners in Time by like...anybody

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I like all three original Mario & Luigi RPG games.

Superstar Saga will always be my favorite, but Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story are still really solid games.

I heard Dream Team is good but I haven't tried it yet. I heard the others on the other hand are just kinda average.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I like all three original Mario & Luigi RPG games.

Superstar Saga will always be my favorite, but Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story are still really solid games.

I heard Dream Team is good but I haven't tried it yet. I heard the others on the other hand are just kinda average.
Dream Team is pretty good. The biggest issue is the slog of the tutorials, which happen a lot.

The remakes are... not bad, but they barely added much to the games aside from a shinier clean up and a mode that sucks ass.

Paper Jam on the other hand, is boring.
Doesn't Paper Mario count as a Mario RPG?
Correct, but there are no Paper Mario songs in Brawl.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isn't this there song from Fates that has like four versions of it in Ultimate?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The issue with Ultimate's selection is that majority of them come from Paper Jam, which has the weakest soundtrack for both Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario.

Plus, the game sucked.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
@Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge

In case you didn't see my post regarding the autism comment. It was directed towards the movie that treated autism like a joke and insulting people (The Predators kidnapping the lead kid as they see autism as evolutions next step) like you Guh-Huzzah and I and not towards autistic people. I admit I should have probably been a little more clear and careful with my post that it didn't seem misinterpreted, sorry for the misunderstanding.
Yeah, I saw it.

Sorry for calling you out over this.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yes, Lost in Thoughts All Alone.

What makes it more disappointing is that Fates has no other tracks in Ultimate, I would've loved to have had Alight and A Dark Fall in the game.
Hell, Road Taken would’ve been perfect too.

The issue with Ultimate's selection is that majority of them come from Paper Jam, which has the weakest soundtrack for both Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario.

Plus, the game sucked.
Couldn’t have put in Big Bang or even the Superstar Saga battle remix, could they?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How likely do you think a Mortal Kombat character in Tekken would be? Harada is a very different kind of man from most Japanese game devs we’ve seen. His attitude has been described as “almost western” by some Japanese devs I’ve heard speak of him. So do you think we could finally have MK v SF by way of Tekken 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom