• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Warchamp7 Warchamp7 getting a security certificate expired message again. Had to bypass it by clicking take me to the site anyway but it seems this happens every month
Yeah my renewal script is acting up I guess. Nothing to worry about in this case.

Basically, once it’s been confirmed the security certificate was renewed I advise y’all to change your passwords
This is a bit overkill since there's nothing actually compromised here

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My favorite part of The Great Ace Attorney is how Shu takumi basically just said "You know the Layton crossover? Lets just do that again but with royalty free characters"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I thought you couldn’t see him.
it’s been discovered that there’s 2 ways to see John Cena
1. He acknowledges you by following your Twitter account
2. He wears camouflage, making the 2 invisibilities visible

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My copy of the Great Ace Attorney STILL hasnt shipped from amazon. I pre ordered the game months ago.

Ive already contacted customer service a few times about this but they still insist it will be delivered and that there's been no delays at all.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Because the 90s-2000s game journalists had a hate boner for female characters who weren't stereotypically badass or intentionally sexy.

It's especially obvious from how Sonic girls are treated in reviews from that days.
I read the Wikipedia page for Sakura (SF) a while back, and these journalists really had a thing for Japanese school girl uniforms (which imo is odd), and it was especially creepy with Sakura considering she was underage at the time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I read the Wikipedia page for Sakura (SF) a while back, and these journalists really had a thing for Japanese school girl uniforms
FZ2oZ65tyimRe-sE-3OYW1yycBLx8yQCo5Ah0ddt-gQ.jpg

It was the style at the time.
(I say with a profile picture of such a character)

I'm pretty sure Sakura is what kick started peppy teenage characters in Capcom games.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Windows 95, Y2K, the bit wars, tons of shows, the Genesis vs Nintendo console war, man, I missed a lot.
Yeah, although Nintendo Power by itself was pretty cool. Reading those magazines was fun. There were even sweepstakes that readers could participate to win stuff. When Rare was still with NIntendo, there was this Blast Corps contest where the player could win, and I do mean win, a truckload of pennies!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Yeah, although Nintendo Power by itself was pretty cool. Reading those magazines was fun. There were even sweepstakes that readers could participate to win stuff. When Rare was still with NIntendo, there was this Blast Corps contest where the player could win, and I do mean win, a truckload of pennies!
Funnily enough, I have that issue. It's issue #95 from April of 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom