• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I personally appreciate that they do that. Sounds from those games are extremely satisfying to hear for the nostalgia factor alone.
Pittoo **** off
There's also a canon manga that tells from the origin story of Samus to the beginning of the first game.
ah Ridley…could’ve just said yes to friendship

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My wrists hurt.

As a artist, that blow.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Don’t F*** up.

But seriously, the best I can tell you is to make sure you manage your materia accordingly. I doomed myself many times in my own first playthrough because of poor combinations.
Oh, so it’s kinda like the FFV job system where you gotta mix and match to get the best results?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have to book a table tomorrow for me and one of my friends at a sushi bar.

Making the booking.....it feels so ****ing weird. Like it's just me and one of my male friends. It's just someone will give me a strange look with the booking.
I don't know why I'm thinking about it too much.

The opening ceremony for the 2020 Summer Olympics starts tomorrow, even though it still feels strange to stage the event at this time considering everything that has been going on.
They really should have cancelled it or had the Olympics changed to somewhere that could have made it last minute sort of thing last year. It is such a damn shame it's Tokyo that is the one that got the crap honestly.

If it wasn't for Covid I would be paying full attention to Tokyo 2020 non-stop. That's not even to mention the various scandals and all.

And to add it probably won't be until like Brisbane 2032 I'd be paying attention more to it. Los Angeles and Paris is just............nothing too interesting.

Dead Space is back!

**** yes. Haven't played the series due to having a serious case of ****ting my pants easily at horror games.

Still with this news I'm hoping it and Mass Effect Remasters pave the way for a Mirror's Edge remake. What SHOULD have been done instead of Catalyst.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Would anyone else love it if the world established in Space Jam 2 were the basis for a WB version of Kingdom Hearts?
I think it could be a good idea. Have Daffy Duck and Porky Pig as the companions and have them travel to various WB areas.
But what could the worlds be, and what would the limit be regarding age?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I find it ironic that in the FFVII series, Omega Weapon is a last resort to saving the planet when it was the first WEAPON introduced in FFV.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Remember this man?
Kenro 163.png

God this sprite make me feel so old.

Yeah
New Kenro 1.png

Gonna give it another shot, in drawing form this time.

Hopefully the final result look good.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
would you live in the world of
  • Walking Dead
  • TMNT 2012’s apocalyptic future that is/isn’t canon
  • SnyderVerse
  • A world where all of your loved ones are dead and only the people you hate most live there
  • Last of Us
  • …that special place on the internet that has way too many rules
  • or…the world of your absolute least favorite piece of all time
choose

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think it could be a good idea. Have Daffy Duck and Porky Pig as the companions and have them travel to various WB areas.
But what could the worlds be, and what would the limit be regarding age?
Well, just based on the cameos in the film, we have Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Mad Max, The Matrix, Harry Potter, Casablanca, Game of Thrones, Austin Powers, The Wizard of Oz, King Kong, The Iron Giant, Rick and Morty, It, A Clockwork Orange, The Devils, Gremlins, Beetlejuice, Hannah Barbera, Animaniacs, Lord of the Rings, The Sopranos, Thundercats, The Goonies, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Wild Wild West, Smallfoot, and The Mask. And I know WB also owns Cartoon Network, Tom and Jerry, and all the old Midway Games (which were all conspicuously absent from the film imo). They also currently have exclusive licensing rights to Godzilla in American film and POSSIBLY Pokémon if Detective Pikachu is anything to go buy. Honestly I think any of these are fine to use as long as we avoid using explicit violence, language, or XXX activities.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
would you live in the world of
  • Walking Dead
  • TMNT 2012’s apocalyptic future that is/isn’t canon
  • SnyderVerse
  • A world where all of your loved ones are dead and only the people you hate most live there
  • Last of Us
  • …that special place on the internet that has way too many rules
  • or…the world of your absolute least favorite piece of all time
choose
Is death an option?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So would Daffy and Porky be the Donald and Goofy equivalent? With King Bugs?
Honestly I always thought the fact that Mickey wasn’t a main party member in the series to be pretty stupid. So honestly it would probably be Bugs and Daffy with me at the helm.
They travel to Rick and Morty.
more like Rick and Morty travel to them but yeah.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Honestly I always thought the fact that Mickey wasn’t a main party member in the series to be pretty stupid. So honestly it would probably be Bugs and Daffy with me at the helm.

more like Rick and Morty travel to them but yeah.
Can’t wait to see them explore the Clockwork Orange world

So who would be the Square Enix equivalent?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Would anyone else love it if the world established in Space Jam 2 were the basis for a WB version of Kingdom Hearts?
Funny you say that because given the the way the worlds were shown in that film, I was certain the film took inspiration from the worlds shown in Kingdom Hearts when going to them.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
What if Space Jam 2 leads to WB Kingdom Hearts game.....................then to like Lego Dimensions 2?

Also speaking of Space Jam, thanks to a few people I got the song on my phone.

Now I need to watch the original.
We should’ve gotten a LEGO Space Jam game

osby

Smash Obsessed
Well, just based on the cameos in the film, we have Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Mad Max, The Matrix, Harry Potter, Casablanca, Game of Thrones, Austin Powers, The Wizard of Oz, King Kong, The Iron Giant, Rick and Morty, It, A Clockwork Orange, The Devils, Gremlins, Beetlejuice, Hannah Barbera, Animaniacs, Lord of the Rings, The Sopranos, Thundercats, The Goonies, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, Wild Wild West, Smallfoot, and The Mask. And I know WB also owns Cartoon Network, Tom and Jerry, and all the old Midway Games (which were all conspicuously absent from the film imo). They also currently have exclusive licensing rights to Godzilla in American film and POSSIBLY Pokémon if Detective Pikachu is anything to go buy. Honestly I think any of these are fine to use as long as we avoid using explicit violence, language, or XXX activities.
As long as it has Yogi the Bear. My dad is still talking about his cameo, I wasn't expecting him to be so happy about it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A Clockwork Orange world sound so wrong. So, so very wrong. How could they make that work given the nature of the droogs?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
A Clockwork Orange world sound so wrong. So, so very wrong. How could they make that wrong given the nature of the droogs?
I was joking of course. The closest I could legitimately see an idea like this getting close to ACO is if Metallo was a boss in the DC world and Malcolm McDowell returned to voice him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom