• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Duke Nukem Forever is a terrible game. It has overhyped, and in development hell, just play the regular Duke 3D instead.

Shroob

Sup?
Okay for real though:

The fact this is probably ending two months from now is wild.

Welcomed, severely welcomed, but still wild.

inb4 TGA finale because forget y'aaaaaaaaaalllllll Nintendo likes to not talk EVER give us money for air, nerds
September Direct announced

"The Super Smash Brothers Ultimate team is hard at work developing the final character for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. It'll be a bit longer...."

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Again, I'll stay for as long as there are people to talk to. I only left back in the Sm4sh days 'cause the conversation died and I didn't like Sm4sh very much, lol.

That said, I will probably migrate over to Smash character Discords more and more, so y'all will be able to find me around places like the Inkling, Wario, and Steve servers as well as here.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What's crazy is that without Nintendo intervening and told Sakurai to make another full pass, DLC could have very well ended at like Steve or Sephiroth.
No offense to the characters that came after, they’re cool. Happy they’re here.

But looking at Sephiroth’s trailer and everything, I feel like that would’ve been an awesome finale to Ultimate.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
No offense to the characters that came after, they’re cool. Happy they’re here.

But looking at Sephiroth’s trailer and everything, I feel like that would’ve been an awesome finale to Ultimate.
Sephiroth would've been a pretty good finale. Probably would've been the only finale that ended on an at least neutral note for 99% of people.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sephiroth would've been a pretty good finale. Probably would've been the only finale that ended on an at least neutral note for 99% of people.
Steve could've been a awesome finale as well, sure his trailer wasn't as flashy but damn did he bring the hype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom