• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Picking a generic enemy mook like Pirahna plant to end the DLC would be a neat way of going full circle though.
Krystal would be a neat way of going full circle too.

She had to be excluded from being the last character made for Brawl because it would be hard to reuse assets to make her, but with Ultimate...not so much.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The game goes and dumps one of the most hype JRPG final boss themes on ya.

I still dont get why Evangelion is popular.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It goes deeper than that
Because they discovered a whole pedophile/abuser ring under it too.

Actually, a user back then asked me if I knew where a user that got banned from that incident was. That user he wanted to know about was Prince Alucard

Holy crap.

I only heard of the Breloom thing. I didn't know it extended that far. That's awful.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Megaman 1 is a bad game
Megaman 2 is a great game, but nostalgia plays heavily into it, especially due to stuff like "Okkusenman" and "Air Man Ga Taosensai"
Megaman 3's the best one.
Megaman 9 has some straight up bull**** level design.

My opinions are 100% facts you can't deny it. :4pacman:
closest to a Mega Man game I've played and completed is Smash, so...I shall claim Smash as the better MM game

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
One thing I prolly won't be able to do is beat Night 6 in FNAF 2. The night is extremely RNG dependant.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Pokemon ending would be the darkest timeline ;-;
Imagine reaching the 12th generation, every Fire-type starter fulfilling the vague Chinese Zodiac "rule". We seemingly reached the end, graced every major continent, country, area, what-have-you, seemingly leaving no real estate to explore for regions for Gens 13 and beyond...

Suddenly, new Starter types are introduced that aren't your standard Grass, Fire, and Water types, instead following a new elemental triangle, Steel, Ground, and Ice, and now the Ice-type Starters based on the modern day Horoscope. South Africa and Madagascar, Brazil and Peru, Chile and Argentina, Canada and Alaska, Italy, Russia, Greece, the list goes on. No land left uncharted. Just new beginnings and new ways to milk the Miltank. You bet your ass they will find a way to continue the franchise.

The near-infinite amount of unused modern-day animals, extinct animals, cryptids, urban legends, fairy tales, and even references to speculative biology works are still on the table. We could go all the way up to Gen 11 and still have no Peacock or a Dolphin, or even a dedicated mosquito! And before you bring up Buzzwole, we have different foxes, sharks, squirrels, raiju, etc., and Buzzwole is an anthro mosquito anyway!

Huh... Haven't gone on a tangent this long in a while...

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The wait is killing me, too.

And so is checking online everyday to see if the Special Edition and amiibos were restocked.
EB Games told me I'm top of the list when pre-orders are available...still not available though, the Standard Edition is available, but not the Special

Still looking at other places to no avail...well other places except ebay

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have now finished all three Nintendo Switch Super Robot Wars titles. Definitely recommend all three of them, surprised to find out they were released in English given all the copyright problems that this kind of series typically brings. Though i guess it helps that the Switch games avoided hard to get franchises like Voltron and Robotech which were recurring franchises in a lot of the Japan only releases.

Now i wait patiently for my copy of the PS4 exclusive Robot Wars to arrive in the mail, should be showing up sometime this next week and once that's beaten i a patient wait for Super Robot Wars 30.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Want some extremely cursed fan art?

No?

There was a problem fetching the tweet

"Wow, I'm anime! I gotta tell Marge about this!"

"Uhh, Stan? Dad's gonna be busy saving the world."

"Holy crap Louis, I'm a freakin' badass!"
Homer: "Maaaarge, Maaaarge I'm a manga character Marge!"

Marge: "Mmmmm!!... You look so freaking epic Homie"

Watching Oneyplays for 5 years now severely rotted my perception of the Simpsons and their voices, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom