• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
If you ever want to make homemade hot sauce, you have to follow this one serious warning;

Be sure you turn on the fan above the stovetop (or macgyver some other ventilation system), because if you don’t your entire house will smell like spices and vinegar for a while. Whoof, it’s still lingering in mine.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You ever have a movie you’ve never watched, but has a scene you can’t stop watching for whatever reason?

It’s an incredible piece of animation, but it does make me question my love for sushi a little bit. It looks tasty, but even even disregarding the poison wasabi, it’s still pretty metal to see just how fresh the stuff can be.
Ok I have seen it but I’m not proud of it. This scene kicks ass tho.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

See this image?

It was made by Temmie, back in 2013.

Old Snake Moment aside, it's kinda of surreal to think that, back then, Undertale was still only a little game, with a small following, made by very small team with big ideas that didn't know the success they get years later, good or bad.

I didn't know this game even existed back then, and when it finally release in 2015, it took me until the end of year/2016 to finally hop on the train and never getting out...even if I didn't play it until much, much later, that and finishing it was a whole other story, but I did eventually did it.

Now, all I can do is wait & hope that everything goes well with Deltarune. Idk how Toby is doing with his team, but I wish him the very best & hope that, while he may not be able to catch lighting twice,and that he can still fullfill his dreams & ambitions once Deltarune fully release for all to play...and that I be here to play it too as soon as possible.

It's a long road up ahead....but for now, it's worth the pain & laugh along the way.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was just joshing, guys. Sokka is ight.

Granted, I haven't seen the show in over a decade and have forgotten a good chunk of it, but still.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yo who tf invented the common cold?

I got some complaints :239:
-cold

-ice is cold

-cirno is the CEO of ice

-i am using a cirno pfp

therefore, i made cold

idk man it reviewed well on metacritic and steam reviews are at overwhelmingly positive even tho it's early access

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My copy of Super robot wars the moon dwellers just lft florida so it's pretty likely i'll get it in the coming days, so i should probably go wrap up Voyage.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I needed an artist to commission for my VO branding, and I found someone! I'm going with Osulan. I first found out about their content since we were on an Omori MAP together, and boy am I glad I discovered their work. They make a lot of Omori comics and animatics and the like. Oh, and they also made this masterpiece, but it's from the Sonic real time dub, so I'm spoilering it, haha.
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I needed an artist to commission for my VO branding, and I found someone! I'm going with Osulan. I first found out about their content since we were on an Omori MAP together, and boy am I glad I discovered their work. They make a lot of Omori comics and animatics and the like. Oh, and they also made this masterpiece, but it's from the Sonic real time dub, so I'm spoilering it, haha.

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
WOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooow, that's the crossover of the decade I din't expect to see.

I love their Omori Animatics & arts, so I'm really happy you two are working together!

Hope ya the best of lucks!

Also Basil getting called a beta cuck will never be not funny

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Seems plausible tbh, with how many different parts and setups you can make.

But it's silly, because everyone knows there's only one true way to make an OC in Forces.

View attachment 320600
All I can think about now is The Completionist.

I wish Forces was actually a game worth playing, cuz the oc mechanic legit looks very fun.
Forces is just like a Bethesda product:

Launch day was us getting the alpha that Dave in the broom closet made in two years without sleep,

And skip ahead like, two years and the fans start to fix everything that sucks about it and slowly make it good, lol.

Real talk, Forces is...A conundrum to me.

I waaaaaay overhated it back in the day. Finally gave it a shot on Switch when it went on sale one time aaaaannnnnd...

It's pretty bad. Not as bad as I originally hyped it up to be, but yeah it's not a good look after Generations, and you can tell 99% of the dev time went into making the engine and then the actual game itself was rushed.

There's a lot of cool ideas and genuine fun moments, but they are, alas, only moments. IMO, 90% of the Sonic franchise's games are actually really good and can stand on their own without fan support (they're only made even better with it, like it should be), but Forces needs mods to be what it should be, and that's a shame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom