• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The plot of Super Robot Wars Voyage is lowkey giving off the same vibes as a Kingdom hearts plot.

As in the original storyline makes up the opening and closing hours of the adventure while everything in between is the licensed stuff, the other 2 Switch Robot wars games handled the plots better in this regard since the original story was sprinkled in throughout the anime plots better.

D

Deleted member

I'm still waiting for Another Dash to come to PC. I really wanna get Fighting Ex Layer, but the gougi system makes me hold back on that. Would get it in a heartbeat if it wasn't for that. I mean, it's got Jack and Terry, it's perfect.
Well, if you gravitate toward a more old school mechanic perspective, then wait for Another Dash. To me, I can't recommend this enough, as it's the fighting game of the year for me and such a supportive community.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
OK.

The finale of TWEWY The Animation was poor with no hints to the sequel. I'm annoyed.

Time to play the demo of NEO. I've been waiting 10 years after all.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So just came back from a crap day and I wonder why my life is full of such **** misfortune. Might get buried to add to such.

Did my bike and train journey like usual once a week and once again north. Visited a place I've been too many a time with my old class back in my school years, had some nice food and then it came to end when I fell off my bike and this time I've broken or done something at least to my ribs. Also has grazes across my right arm and leg but thank **** I was wearing a helmet and gloves or it could have been much worse.

The thing is, I fell off a kerb that was like the height of a kids chair as I was getting off the bike path to get back onto the road which is something I've done so many times before. Maybe that kerb was special or something

Then me being a stubborn ******* cycled to the train station, cycled home and dropped the bike off (cause I sure as **** am not leaving my bike in that part of town) and got my dad to take me to hospital. After four hours of waiting in A+E I gave up. Was told to go to another hospital in the morning instead of waiting around.

NHS: Greatest health care system in the world my ass.

And now I am resting and have THPS on Switch and NEO demo. I've waiting for both for over 10 years.

View attachment 320579

Or maybe it is but **** falling off my bike in the middle of nowhere.
Hope you can find some decent care for your injuries tomorrow.

And hey, at least you got a couple of games to distract yourself with until then.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh and did call an old woman a baba cause she was swearing at me to get off the bike when I was on the cycle path.

I love being cultured.

Hope you can find some decent care for your injuries tomorrow.

And hey, at least you got a couple of games to distract yourself with until then.
Indeed but I doubt the system now. Still feel a bit stupid for not realising the kerb but it could have been worse.

Also your Pyra pfp don't look right to me but she is a goddess still, says the person with an anime girl upside down. Maybe it's the eyes.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Odds are, a new character for Mario Golf: Super Rush will be released next month. I think it's highly likely that they will confirm a new character in the next few days. It's like Mario Tennis Aces all over again.

D

Deleted member

So just came back from a crap day and I wonder why my life is full of such **** misfortune. Might get buried to add to such.

Did my bike and train journey like usual once a week and once again north. Visited a place I've been too many a time with my old class back in my school years, had some nice food and then it came to end when I fell off my bike and this time I've broken or done something at least to my ribs. Also has grazes across my right arm and leg but thank **** I was wearing a helmet and gloves or it could have been much worse.

The thing is, I fell off a kerb that was like the height of a kids chair as I was getting off the bike path to get back onto the road which is something I've done so many times before. Maybe that kerb was special or something

Then me being a stubborn ******* cycled to the train station, cycled home and dropped the bike off (cause I sure as **** am not leaving my bike in that part of town) and got my dad to take me to hospital. After four hours of waiting in A+E I gave up. Was told to go to another hospital in the morning instead of waiting around.

NHS: Greatest health care system in the world my ass.

And now I am resting and have THPS on Switch and NEO demo. I've waiting for both for over 10 years.

View attachment 320579

Or maybe it is but **** falling off my bike in the middle of nowhere.
Man, that sucks. Hopefully everything's gonna work out fine for you in the end. Wishing you best of luck.

Well, if you gravitate toward a more old school mechanic perspective, then wait for Another Dash. To me, I can't recommend this enough, as it's the fighting game of the year for me and such a supportive community.
Yeah, I've heard pretty good things about Fighting Ex Layer and even better things about the Switch version, which removed the Gougi system, so I'm definitely looking forward to a potential PC release of Another Dash. If push comes to shove, I'll just get it on Switch though if it's ever on sale. Not a fan of playing those kinda games on that console though, to be honest.

Well, either a PC release of Another Dash or costume DLC that gives Jack his Street Fighter EX2 look. Either one of those will get me to buy it immediately.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
(yes, this is a real episode) :yoshi:
Yep I know. You're talking to a guy who has the complete series on dvd and watched every episode.

That's also far from the weirdest in 90s cartoons. 90s cartoons were crazy back then notably Ren & Stimpy.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Wait

....is Snake turning into Freaky Fred?
That sounds very....

N̸̹͊̌̈́a̸̼͚̯͍̖̯̠͆̿̃̎͐ä̷̱́̋̏̋̾̀́̔͐̚a̷̪̫͔̪̗̋̒̀̾̄̏́̕ȃ̷̛̛̪̥̬̣͛̑͂̆̕͘͠ä̸̢͕̦͍͉̬́̌̐͒̄̆ű̶̹̜̰̐̊̌̏͂u̸͈̼̭͍̔̈́̓͛́̉̕̕͠u̷̠͍͓̭̗̥͓͔̱̐̋̉̀̂̈́g̷̳̈́̅̾̈̏̏̈́̚͠h̷͓̯̩͕̹̿͛͒t̸̪͈͈̭̄̽͠y̵͍͍̌́̈́̑̍y̶̢̧̙̜̫̰͑̄̓̾̃̓y̵̜̩̗̰̻͘̕̕͝y̴̮̳͉̑̒̇̍̓̀̀͗͝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom