• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My Switch Collector's Editions for Shantae GBC and Risky's Revenge finally came in today

7djjnnpbza261.png

Not fortunate enough to physically own Pirate's Curse on Switch ($500+ for the standard version is ridiculous) but I also have the Day 1 Edition of Half Genie Hero and the CE for Seven Sirens.

duxx

Smash Ace
Having peach , daisy, rosalina and Peach in a roster this small is weird atleast in smash Daisy is an echo if they really want another Girl Toadette would be alot more unique and we still dont get any rpg Characters its always the same boring chars in mario spinoffs!
???? theres no reality where pink toad is more unique than chargin' chuck, king bob-omb, pauline (a main character of one of the most successful recent mario games) and boo. plus, daisy and rosalina (along with waluigi) are pretty much mario spinoff staples at this point

Holy frick Nintendo gave my man Waluigi the gosh dang DRIP:

View attachment 315575
in the words of the late noipoi,

D

Deleted member

I'm working on giving the Pokémon found only in the 1997 Gold/Silver prototype the Generation 8 treatment as if they were never scrapped (abilities, base stats, egg groups, catch rate, etc.)

I'm right now struggling what direction I should take on the abilities of these Pokémon. Should I treat the Pokémon in the generation...

They were originally planned to release (gen 2)- Available abilities up to generation 3 with hidden ability up to generation 5

or...

The generation the prototype leaked in (gen 7)- Available abilities and hidden ability up to generation 7?

What would you say?
In the spirit of the idea, I would personally limit myself to the gen the demo was in(Gen 2).

D

Deleted member

man, I can't remember the last time I kept my pfp the same thing for this long lol.

I was honestly meaning to change it after a few days but it's been what? A few weeks now?

Tamagoth3

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
TAMA#536
having to watch someone throw away your old Gameboy and DS...that **** hurted
I found out there was a SNES in our house the day that, my old PS2 and my Dad's N64 got taken to a charity shop. I'm still mad.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
anyone realize how MJ isn't apart of the New Lego Daily Bugle set? And also how Peter and Gwen get to have 2 figurines, but Miles only gets one?
20210517_143908.jpg

Yep, I already sensed you in my lie detector. I wondered what it was a first, but now I know it is you. :p
now whenever someone lies here...it's cause of me
I found out there was a SNES in our house the day that, my old PS2 and my Dad's N64 got taken to a charity shop. I'm still mad.
all this pain and suffering for nothing but more pain to suffer from

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Apparently, when my big brothers crossed the line one too many times, my dad would take their systems, smack 'em on the sidewalk, and go to town on them with a hammer. That's genuinely scary to me.
Man, that is brutal, even for any dad.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Nearly finished with the regular mouth opening stuff. The fourth image is the problem I'm having. It doesn't help I lost my old pictures which were better. Otherwise, I have it done to show off both styles of shoulder mouths. Either two or three teeth. They are meant to be shout outs to MaloMyotismon's shoulder mouths, so.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Man, that is brutal, even for any dad.
I get the feeling I'm the reason he's mellowed out these days. Since we've become so much more responsible as adults, he's probably one of the friendliest guys you could hope to come across. That is, so long as you don't slack off on the job, he deals with that way too much at work already.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
anyone realize how MJ isn't apart of the New Lego Daily Bugle set? And also how Peter and Gwen get to have 2 figurines, but Miles only gets one?
View attachment 315587
I assume they didn’t wanna repeat names considering Ghost Spider and Gwen are separate. There’s a ton of figures though I can even tell if half the humans were existing characters or not. Though they could’ve passed off that Amber figure for an MCU MJ

D

Deleted member

An unexpected welcome from you all. Thank you. You know, it's nice that this community is still on going to this day, after the relentless elitism against you all and the perceived invalidation toward the Smash series. You have always had my sympathy, during my fighting game and chess tournament days.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
An unexpected welcome from you all. Thank you. You know, it's nice that this community is still on going to this day, after the relentless elitism against you all and the perceived invalidation toward the Smash series. You have always had me sympathy, doing my fighting game and chess tournament days.
You're always welcome here, no matter who you are. We have our differences, but we manage to get along well.

D

Deleted member

Because people are getting vaccinated, my work is loosening the mask restrictions a bit.

We still have to wear them indoors, but as long as we’re outdoors, it’s fine not to wear a mask. Which is good, because my mask is pulled down half of the time anyway because guests can’t hear me when I have it on.(or at least, not clearly, which is a pretty big deal for my position.)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Apparently, when my big brothers crossed the line one too many times, my dad would take their systems, smack 'em on the sidewalk, and go to town on them with a hammer. That's genuinely scary to me.
My dad did that with my first Nintendo Wii. Because me and my brother were arguing over Sonic adventure 2.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, before I go to bed.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , idk if you or you know any person that could help with what im' gonna ask next, but if you can find the sprites of Mr Jawsum snapping his fingers, that be awesome.

If not,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom