• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Wolf's our new Smash Remix character, with Venom as his stage, among others. And apparently we're getting a new mode You can now also change visibility's now.

And even crazier is that Conker is joining
When I first saw Wolf, I could have sworn he had already been added, but then I realized I was getting it mixed up with the Melee Mod.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
You know my name does have a bit more about it then just smashing together two concepts I enjoy(although that is one of the gists of it)

it’s essentially a **** joke that stems from a couple things about me
1.I’m a Native American boyo or Indian or indeginous whichever you prefer
2. I’ve always found names like sitting bull hilarious (hence adjective and animal formula)
3 I love wolves(obviously idiot)
4.lists are cool(that has nothing to do with the name though)
5. I liked that the joke was a synonym for another phrase(lone wolf rogue wolf)
6.I’m out of things to say but my horoscope says listing things in odd numbers is how I die

So therefore even my name is a stupid joke
5F31548A-C5FF-4469-8097-14215F6E53C7.jpeg

I don’t know if I’ve ever explained that before to anyone but there you go

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
It’s when you exceed five anthropomorphic animal characters.

Like more than five and you’re going to furry hell.
I like to imagine furry hell is having to explain to all your family members what a furry is and then when your done from that concentrated destructive awkwardness they forget all you told them and ask you again what a furry is

man even though I just explained my name I feel I have to elaborate that Im not a furry ok fellas I mean just thinking Lola bunny and bugs bunny and Daffy Duck and foghorn leghorn and taz And gossamer is hot doesn’t make you a furry right?

fellas?

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I would argue that having your extended family watch you play through Xenoblade 2 and it's only the cringy moments would be harder than explaining that you're a furry to them.
I feel having anyone in the room watching xenoblade 2 scenes with you is more awkward than anything on the planet

hell I played that game in a room by myself and I swear the walls judged me for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom