• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m mentally preparing for the spamming of Hoes Mad jokes in the event it’s an anime type character.
GUYS, GUYS, I SAID HOES MAD! HOES MAD, GET IT? LIKE THE JOKE THAT WAS ONLY FUNNY 2 YEARS AGO THAT WE KEEP REPEATING? LAUGH, LAUGH DAMN YOU, WHY IS NOBODY LAUGHING AT MY COMEDIC GENIUS?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
But ya, a month, and like, 2-3 days, til Nintendo E3.

Time's gonna fly by and then hooooo boy.
Nintendo Twitter already sharpening their pitchforks for when Nintendo doesn't announce 5 new mainline Zeldas, 10 Metroids, 25 3D Marios, and an F-Zero reboot.

Noipoi... Noivern...

Ah, I get it now.
Now do my name.

What's it from. :nifty:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo Twitter already sharpening their pitchforks for when Nintendo doesn't announce 5 new mainline Zeldas, 10 Metroids, 25 3D Marios, and an F-Zero reboot.

Now do my name.

What's it from. :nifty:
Moo, like cows. You like Otis the Cow.
Mew, like the anime. You like Tokyo Tokyo Mew Mew.
64, because you like emulation and Project 64 is clearly the best emulator known to man.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo what's a good item to craft to sell for bells?
I go by whatever nooks have as a hot item because sometimes they have stuff you can just quickly make but i know what kept me having a steady amount of money in the begining was selling non native fruit.

D

Deleted member

I’ve just been listening to random anime openings... and man, there are alot of bangers I missed because I’m too stingy when it comes to music selection.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Nobody will guess the origin of my username.

I'm overflowing with originality and my tastes are extremely varied. :)

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I eventually need to change my name to something more befitting of my current status. I made this penname in what, 2014? 2015? I don’t really even have a interest in Bakugan anymore lol

Too bad I use “Bakugan2556” for literally everything and I can’t change my name on half of the services I use. :4pacman:

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, whoever is shown off next month, I'm already pleased.

I have my grievances with Ultimate, the big and main one being the ****ty online, but as far as the roster is concerned? This game has blown my expectations out of the water.

Whoever it is, I'm already happy that they're here.

1620688150989.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom