• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duxx

Smash Ace

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's very rare for a song to make me want to cry.

"You Will Be Okay" from Helluva Boss episode 2 is such a beautiful song.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I watched the first episode of the Inhumans. That sure was... something that people made.

From that first episode, I find it difficult to like any of the main cast aside from Lockjaw and maybe Maximus. You'd think that, somewhere along the line, having a show where the protagonists run a brutal caste system where anyone who doesn't get an interesting-looking power gets sent to the slave mines makes them tough to root for. (there's seemingly only one Inhuman with the ability to see the future, and it seems like if not for Maximus keeping him around, he would have been sent to the slave mines because his power doesn't change his appearance)

Maybe the Royal Family will realize the problems with their society and take steps to fix it, like what happened with Black Panther, but from what I've read, it doesn't seem like that's the case. No idea why anyone thought that the Inhumans could replace mutants/the X-Men, and I'm glad that (as far as I can tell) Ms. Marvel won't have any ties to this show. (I'd be fine if Lockjaw appeared in Ms. Marvel's show, but that's about it)
Lockjaw and Crystal are probably the only ones who could be salvaged and used for good within Phase 4 and onward (especially since they're currently the only ones within the Royal Family that are actually used for something of importance)
Yeah Inhumans are just a lamer mish-mash of X-Men and DC's New Gods. Black Bolt's got a cool gimmick, a man who's very whisper could level mountains. But the incest and owning servants and slaves (called Alpha Primitives) makes them pretty unlikable to me compared to the other two groups I mentioned. I get they are space blue bloods, but that's why I find them dislikable. I mean Iron Man was made to be the opposite of most Marvel heroes for the time, but he's still more sympathetic than the Inhumans. For sure some of the weaker Fantastic 4 spin-offs, when bangers like Black Panther and Silver Surfer were also made in the 60's. On top of the fact they lack a menace on the level of Magneto or the G.O.A.T Darkseid.

Then again, current X-Men has most of the characters simultaneously acting like Asshole Anti-Heroes.
tbf the only superhero teams that aren't going through some sort of **** are the Champions and the Order of the Web. Every other team is either being douchy, a holes, the Avengers, disbanded, or doing something good off panel
We five Byleth fans need to stick together. :femlythnod:
make that 5.1 fans (cause I don't change too much about it)
Della Duck...don't leave us again please

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
What the hell did I just walk into?

Anyways I've spent my day doing errands and crap. Now time for Cowboy Bebop...............after I finally read a certain someone's story.

Also................nothing.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
There was, but we burned all the records.

The history is kept with the ones who lived it. When we die, it dies with us.

Or you could just read the old social threads. I don’t recommend it, it was really cringe.
Me erasing my entire weekend schedule to look through all the Social Threads to document lore:

I really need to do my homework

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just realized, it has officially been one year since I won a bet with my friend, Subject, and forced him to stream FNAF VR in a suggestive banana costume.

Anyway he’s a very good composer, watch his stuff, thanks. :4pacman:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Was there something that someone said that actually had a sliver of hope for Crash still being alive? I must’ve missed it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If I could strangle and kill myself from just a few years ago, without killing the present me, I’d do it.

I was a little ****.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
MooMew64 MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi Seems like we've still got a while to wait until we get a new game for Sonic.

I suppose a reveal for one could still happen this year but I'm honestly not surprised about this. The pandemic really ****ed up their plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom