• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I found this pic of Croagunk on Twitter, and I was saving it for a reaction post, but I noticed that Noipoi Noipoi now has it as an avatar.

So when I need to use that pic as a reaction image in the future, I'm just gonna tag him and his tiny profile image that's next to his name when he's tagged will be my reaction image instead. 🐩

D

Deleted member

So apparently Sakurai stated recently that we had to hold on a little longer for the next fighter and that the next fighter was gonna be extra special.

Can't wait to see the community get set ablaze.
I'm just gonna be pessimestic and assume we're not getting anything until closer to E3, if not at E3. feels like that would line right up with the current schedule.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So apparently Sakurai stated recently that we had to hold on a little longer for the next fighter and that the next fighter was gonna be extra special.

If it's supposed to be an E3 character i would assume it's going to be special. They usually are.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Curious but I can I have the link to this note?

Just wearing before jumping to conclusions and thoughts and all that.

D

Deleted member

Curious but I can I have the link to this note?

Just wearing before jumping to conclusions and thoughts and all that.
pretty sure it's from the latest fatsumisu column(If I spelled that wrong, sorry, typing on this ipad is hard)
that's where I heard it from anyway. popped up in my news feed this morning but I can't find it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

so with this new ipad, I've transitioned to different drawing software and did a quick 2 minute doodle to expirement.
043DE0F4-3B1F-4CA7-AC99-5DD53ED18072.png

probably need to get a stylus tbh....

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So it's been over 100 dynamax adventures since my last shiny of any kind.

I did the math and, assuming I catch an average of 3.5 pokemon every dynamax adventure, the odds of no shiny in 100 of those under 3%.

That's RNG for ya, but it is getting pretty demoralizing in my shiny Giratina hunt.

D

Deleted member

They deserve it TBH.

I payfor it 'cause Splatoon and Animal Crossing make it worth it to me but my word it's a garbage service when you look at it objectively.
Honestly, the only reason I would buy it anytime soon is to play Ultimate with ya'll when someone inevitably sets up an arena.
But as is that's not enough of an appeal to me, even for $4 a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So it's been over 100 dynamax adventures since my last shiny of any kind.

I did the math and, assuming I catch an average of 3.5 pokemon every dynamax adventure, the odds of no shiny in 100 of those under 3%.

That's RNG for ya, but it is getting pretty demoralizing in my shiny Giratina hunt.
I feel ya, I'm currently around 100 rounds against Entei with no luck on Shiny Entei.

But at least I got a couple Shinies in between. My recent one being Dubwool.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Here's Pokelego999's source (Famitsu Column #626):

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Interesting read