• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So missed some stuff and thought I'd post a few things. And back to Rin I go.

1. Missed the Gran Turismo talk earlier. I'm looking forward to 7.................as long as we get a track editor. Doesn't really matter to me when it releases, I'll get it for cheap.

2. Persona 5 Strikers hasn't arrived at my house today which sucks.

3. THPS Remakes for Switch! Well looks I know what I am getting with my birthday money.

Uh oh
If it's Let's Go Sinnoh: For **** Sake! How blind can this company be!?

Please be joking.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna watch Rodan (1956) tonight.

It was between that and War of the Gargantuas. Decided to go with the former, will watch the latter tomorrow.

Saving the big boys for March. All three MonsterVerse films, Godzilla (1954), King Kong (1933), and Shin Godzilla. Depending I might squeeze in Son of Kong and Godzilla Raids Again as well.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uh oh
View attachment 304773
****ING. PHRASING. YOU IGNORANT ASSHOLES.

Oh god I really, REALLY hope this wasn't intentional.
Just know that "Let's Go Sinnoh" is only mentioned on the American account so it probably means little to nothing.
This is very intentional, in fact I have to see if I can find something now. I saw a rumor the other day for DP remakes that mentioned the Shinnoh countdown teasing remakes. However something else thast's interesting is thst Kelios stated Shinnoh Remakes will have let's go styled catching in some way.

So this could be a very deliberate hint.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright.

This week: Rodan (1956), War of the Gargantuas
March (1st Week): Godzilla (1954), King Kong (1933)
March (2nd Week): Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla Raids Again
March (3rd Week): Godzilla (2014), Shin Godzilla
March (4th Week): Godzilla: King of the Monsters, King Kong Escapes

On that following week Godzilla vs. Kong finally releases! Gonna also be watching the original King Kong vs. Godzilla in anticipation of it.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is very intentional, in fact I have to see if I can find something now. I saw a rumor the other day for DP remakes that mentioned the Shinnoh countdown teasing remakes. However something else thast's interesting is thst Kelios stated Shinnoh Remakes will have let's go styled catching in some way.

I thought Kelios said that he DOESN'T believe that Let's Go catching will be involved

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
You people are looking way too hard into a harmless tweet, Go rhymes with Sinnoh and it's a post to try to drum up hype like they've been doing for the last 4 days and Let's Go is an actual phrase.
Pokemon fans realizing that Let's Go! is a phrase used in common conversation: Man destroys computer - YouTube

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok so...there is no lovey dovey stuff that’ll occur in AoT will there? Cause this doesn’t seem like the type of anime that would allow happy endings
Okay so

Shadow’s canonically around 50 years old.

You think Sonic calls him a boomer?
With Shadow’s taste in anime...he probably wouldn’t

D

Deleted member

I'm just gonna sit back and hope for the best personally. I'm just curious to see if the supposed Gen 4 remakes are gonna live up to the hype or be SWSH 2.0

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok, so like...AoT related, but...this female titan kinda bad tho...bad horny...but she still bad

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I thought Kelios said that he DOESN'T believe that Let's Go catching will be involved
The video I just watched covered how Kelios said he did and even liked tweets mentioning let's go catching. But the way Kelios described it, seems to be let's go is not the general style.

Also the certificate for the Let's Go pokeball just go updated so make of that as you will.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The original games will still be there, Nintendo is not coming to your house to remove the memories from your brain and melting the games down. (I think)

If it is Let's Go, you don't have to buy it.

A Game doesn't have to be tailor made for you to be a good game, and other people can enjoy other games, There is no Objectivity when it comes to enjoyment.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The original games will still be there, Nintendo is not coming to your house to remove the memories from your brain and melting the games down. (I think)

If it is Let's Go, you don't have to buy it.

A Game doesn't have to be tailor made for you to be a good game, and other people can enjoy other games, There is no Objectivity when it comes to enjoyment.
Thing is, there's a flaw with this logic:

There are a company, and they need to make money, no matter what. (and have a good image with their audiences too if they care enough)

If they piss enough peoples that it directly affect how much money they could get and make them get less money then they used to make said game , then it could affect their future project quite badly.

Of course, it's Pokemon we're talking about, so it sell like hot breads or whatever the **** you say in English, but peoples are only so tolerant before they notice they're getting dunk on.

It's not a Pokemon only problem mind you, but it's worth noting I say.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Introducing the successor of coronavirus.

2021 has certainly taken 2020s legacy! Oh boy! Wonder what events will unfold this year! Gonna be lots of fun! Get ready everyone! Just when you thought things were turning for the better! New vaccines especially having to be made!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
On a lighter note.
I have seen lots of pics like it, and it's exactly the kind of fanart I wanted:

Weird ass crossover that make so much sense & are very funny/wholesome/cool.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I beat Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity this morning (though going by completion percentage, I'm about 73% done) and my copy of Persona 5 Strikers came in. It also came with a code for a digital artbook and soundtrack (which is apparently a separate app on the Switch), along with a code for a Shiny Toxitricity for some reason. (I don't even have Pokemon Sword/Shield, though my brother does)

D

Deleted member

2021 has certainly taken 2020s legacy! Oh boy! Wonder what events will unfold this year! Gonna be lots of fun! Get ready everyone! Just when you thought things were turning for the better! New vaccines especially having to be made!
Unlike Corona though this one is spread by contaminated food and water, already has a vaccine, and is treatable in the short term.

It might rise up a bit but I doubt we'll get millions of people infected. The reason why Corona is so tough to crack down on is because just being near someone is enough to spread it, and you won't know if you are or not until it's too late

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well just watched Wonder Egg Priority and **** is this show dark on themes. It's brilliant nothing short of that but its a bit hard to deal with.

Might do another ranking of my seasonals this week. So far two have been dropped (Cells at Work Code Black and I'm a Spider), one I'm thinking of dropping (Quintuplets Season 2 as I've learned of the ending and I'm not impressed.) and four still going.

Re:Zero Season 2 though is probably going to be the winner this week since they'll be finally doing a scene I've waited ages for. Dr Stone and Laid Back Camp are both still phenomenal.

Been a great season of anime. Not a fan of Attack on Titan and Reincarnated as a Slime but they've added to the greatness of it.

Dude you need to stop panicking about the next pandemic or what. It isn't great.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyway here's two very interesting LEt's Go Shinnoh rumors posted before that tweet:
Screenshot (133).png

Pokemon.jpg

Honestly these both would be really cool and I'd be interested in playing. It would keep the style of the originals well, but feel like a pretty unique remake and not a remaster like LEt's go did.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Sakurai give me a P5 spirit event you coward, i want Sophia as spirit.

I beat Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity this morning (though going by completion percentage, I'm about 73% done) and my copy of Persona 5 Strikers came in. It also came with a code for a digital artbook and soundtrack (which is apparently a separate app on the Switch), along with a code for a Shiny Toxitricity for some reason. (I don't even have Pokemon Sword/Shield, though my brother does)
Yeah my copy came with the digital artbook and soundtrack, i was under the impression that it was digital exclusive but this is nice, i spent the whole ride home just listening to the soundtrack.

Trump not having taking it seriously.
Bit of a misconception, he tried to shut down air travel from asian countries at the time to prevent the pandemic from spreading but he was harrased and called racist for doing so so he backed off from it until it was too late.

So the general public was at fault for that one.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I Swear if the Sinnoh games are Let's Go games, Game Freak is dead to me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ain't my fault the world as of right now has gone down to insane ****. I'm sick of all of this from the governments who have full control of us being their livestock (They only keep us alive for our money and if you saw them doing shady #%^@ you'd never be heard of again, all those condolences is also just a ruse) not actually caring about us at all and stupid people not taking this seriously notably those hooligans that burnt down that building in the Netherlands just because they can't sacrifice any freedom for the sake of others.
I think you need to take a deep step back and take a breather. You don’t sound very good mentally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom