• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Socal Vs Norcal MM Thread

Miztik

Smash Master
idk if im gunna use marth at the NCB or NUB whatever they decide to call it but, i dont trust my marth enough its not that good so i may use shiek,falco,or possibly doc im not sure yet but im pretty sure it wont be marth

Miztik

Smash Master
then ill use marth only on you lol jk yea rite you probaly **** marths you liar lol jk idk yet ill have to see how things go for me in the next 2 weeks

SuperRad

Smash Master
hey mexican

$1 my sheik your donkey konga
2/3 counterpickin n **** of course.

Also, people recording, if I mm you and you record it and upload it, please be a sweetie and send me the link or make sure to post em on the boards so I can watch me get owned. K thx ^_^

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
gimpy we can mm, $5 cool? Ill mm some people but if I decide im not playing good that day i reserve the right to change my mind.
sounds good

i'm not a jerk who will be like NO JOHNS YOU ARE PLAYING BAD SO JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY GRRRRRRR

hahaha

anyways

uhhh

norcal socal wooo

california

I'M FROM WASHINGTON. LOL

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The___Cheese, Gimpyfish, MM?

Pink Reaper, I'll take you up on the Falcon vs. Kirby MM. My Falcon, your Kirby of course. Maybe we can swap and do another MM after that, your Falcon vs. my Kirby? ^__^

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Oh, Timmy gets a 1 dollar money match if he wants for saying my full username, everyone else is still limited to 50 cents though.

REL

Smash Apprentice
Pink Reaper, I'll take you up on the random money match cause that sounds too fun.

I need to burn some more money so I'm going to throw out some challenges.

Bone, Lucky, Mango, WA... I'm calling you out.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I need more MM's. lol, who wants to mm? I'm hoping that i can win enough mm's to pay my entry into both singles and teams, and maybe even cover getting lunch and some gas money. So anyone else wanna MM? I'm Mexican and poor, so i need MM's to survive

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Ok SuperRad I will MM your Doc for $3.

So far I have this:

KJW vs. Mexican $5
KJW vs. Timmy $?
KJW vs. SuperRadBrian? $3?

I am open to more MMs so yall can steal my hard earned money.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
t!Mmy $1 kirby ditto, Falcon Vs. Kirby, Kirby Vs. Falco, Random character match(do you think maybe we have too many matches t!Mmy?
MEXICAN $2- Dk vs Kirby, DK vs Doc(Maybe)
ZhuKeeper $2-Falco vs Kirby
Choknator $?(2?)- IC's vs Doc
NeighborhoodP $2- Sheik vs Kirby, Random character match
T0MMY $1- Pichu vs Kirby
SuperRad $1- Doc vs Kirby
Mike $2- Fox vs Kirby
Rel $?- Random character match
The______Cheese $.50- Ness Vs. Kirby

Miztik

Smash Master
Pink are you even going on the 15th cuz i havent seen you talk about attending the biweeklie with the rest of socal?

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
So is there like...nobody else who wants to mm? C'mon, we all know that mm'ing a DK is easy money....
Hey hey don't make fun of Bowser like that...

Anyways I'm not so sure if I will be going to MM you anymore. I was supposed to have the 15th off from work but something else got in the way.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Mexican are you mming any sheiks? I wanna see how in the world a DK beats a Sheik, so I'll be watching that MM :p
Its easy, you just Giant punch the sheik player. No, i don't mean giant punch the sheik, i mean giant punch the sheik player in real life. When they are on the ground in the fetal position, grab the sheik, and throw her off the ledge. If you don't do as i said, then you automatically will lose the match, cuz its Sheik vs DK.....SHEIK vs dk

Top Bottom