• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Socal Vs Norcal MM Thread

Miharu

Smash Hero
alright Zhu, I'll Kirby Vs Falco. Yeah he's my main, but you'll still probably **** me v.v (im gonna lose so much money) Also, there's no way Im playing a Falco on neutrals only, we need CP stages.

Choknater, I'll MM you too, but first you have to tell me who you use.
I'm still up for the $2 MM, just find me come tourney day. I'm lazy.

And CP stages aren't good for Kirby anyways >_>

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I'm still up for the $2 MM, just find me come tourney day. I'm lazy.

And CP stages aren't good for Kirby anyways >_>
Sure they are, Kongo Jungle ***** all!!!! But yeah, you'll probably find me first. Just look for the short kid destroying everyone with Kirby. Thats t!Mmy, I'll be the tall skinny kid next to him XD

Since i don't have a laptop or anything, i'm gonna be bringing a vcr and recording my matches, and then i'm gonna upload them at home. All of my mm's and tournament matches that is...
Would it be wrong to ask if I can record a few matches and have you put them up on the youtubes?

P.S. Im half mexican if that will persuade you XD

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
mexican, recording is too good =)
I'm gonna try to make a combo vid out of the footage if i can...lol

So everybody, make sure you have very bad, to no DI game at all so i can combo you. hahahaha :chuckle:

yeah pretty much. you beat silent wolf, right?
lol, barely. I think he 2 stocked me first match, lol, almost a 3 stock. But Brinstar favors dk for the second match, and DL is about even, which is why i don't know why he went there. lol, he woulda ***** me anywhere else but there and final d

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that you will walk out with a lot of money.

I'm not as good as you though, I use Bowser.
lol, wtf are you talking about? Have you seen some of the people on my list? I figure that i can beat half of them, but everyone who asked to bet a lot of money are probably gonna own me. lol

*edit- So $3 HK?

Zoap

Smash Master
gimpy we can mm, $5 cool? Ill mm some people but if I decide im not playing good that day i reserve the right to change my mind.

Top Bottom