• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewter

Smash Master
So you got nothing for HG/SS then?
Nope. It's completely useless without knowing the whole secret ID, which is hard enough to get access to.

You can still get it by doing some math magic on your shiny Pokemon, if you have them though. I think the RNG system may work the same. *Not sure*

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Nope. It's completely useless without knowing the whole secret ID, which is hard enough to get access to.

You can still get it by doing some math magic on your shiny Pokemon, if you have them though. I think the RNG system may work the same. *Not sure*
Ahhh, but I already HAVE my secret id
*dramatic music*
seriously, i have it *hugs my shiny stantler*
now what?

Mewter

Smash Master
Okay then. Lucky sir.
Clear all of your Shiny Stantler's EV's using the EV-reducing berries.

You might also want to level your Stantler to above level fifty, too(just so it's more accurate).
Then throw the stats in here to get the IVs: http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx
Input the IV's here: http://users.smogon.com/X-Act/IVtoPID.html
Then whatever number is in the brackets, you should add zeros to the front until it's 8 digits long if you need to (if it's already that long, leave it).
Then take the first four numbers of that and put it into a group and take the second four numbers and group them as well...

You know what? Check this. :p
http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/deducing_secret_id

@BK: Meh.

Mewter

Smash Master
There's not an AR code out for the US HG and SS secret IDs yet (don't quote me on that).

A_man13

Smash Master
I tried RNG resetting twice; once with randomly obtained shiny bidoof and once with randomly obtained shiny machoke. Both did not go well due to my inability to read IVs. You NEED AR for RNG stuff.

Anyways, I just had an idea; since I want to do signature and GFX requests, I might open a temporary signature shop to see if I can't benefit the general public. I'd have to be tight about a wait list and all that, but I think it would be fun to do a sig shop like back in the good ol' days...

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I tried RNG resetting twice; once with randomly obtained shiny bidoof and once with randomly obtained shiny machoke. Both did not go well due to my inability to read IVs. You NEED AR for RNG stuff.

Anyways, I just had an idea; since I want to do signature and GFX requests, I might open a temporary signature shop to see if I can't benefit the general public. I'd have to be tight about a wait list and all that, but I think it would be fun to do a sig shop like back in the good ol' days...
Well, I like my sig, But if you can come up with a better one, I would be glad to use it!

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, I like my sig, But if you can come up with a better one, I would be glad to use it!
Gimme an image (render preferred) and details and sure. I just finished Tery's request and ready for a new one.

*Resets Metallica Playlist I've been listening to while making sigs past few days*

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Gimme an image (render preferred) and details and sure. I just finished Tery's request and ready for a new one.

*Resets Metallica Playlist I've been listening to while making sigs past few days*
THis image
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/charmander0.jpg
Firy/eerie background
and ( if you can)
Unknown text ( you can download it everywhere online :))

Also- NO FRIGGIN WAY!
I am listening to Metallica too! What album are you listining too?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
wave.dash switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀).
Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
Blissey lost 12% of its health.
Rotom-H used Thunderbolt.
Blissey lost 14% of its health.
Rotom-H's leftovers restored its health a little!
Rotom-H restored 6% of its health.
Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blissey restored 6% of its health.

Petrograd switched in Tina (lvl 100 Scizor ♂).
Pointed stones dug into Tina.
Tina lost 12% of its health.
Blissey used Seismic Toss.
Tina lost 6% of its health.
Petrograd's Tina fainted.
Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blissey restored 6% of its health.

Life is good.
Doesn't know what a Tina is.

Gaot all 16 badges, so happy
10:004:
Son I've already caught Lugia, Ho-oh, Zapdos, Suicune, and Mewtwo all with bitchin' IVs and natures. Not to mention my spike eared Pichu and baby Dialga.

Get at me.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Doesn't know what a Tina is.

Son I've already caught Lugia, Ho-oh, Zapdos, Suicune, and Mewtwo all with bitchin' IVs and natures. Not to mention my spike eared Pichu and baby Dialga.

Get at me.
But i only got to play it for two days...
the rest I was grounded >.<

A_man13

Smash Master
THis image
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/charmander0.jpg
Firy/eerie background
and ( if you can)
Unknown text ( you can download it everywhere online :))

Also- NO FRIGGIN WAY!
I am listening to Metallica too! What album are you listining too?
Going through ...And Justice For All right now (currently listening to the the title track), but I tend to skip a lot of it; I only listen to Blackened, ...And Justice for All, and One. That's the only full album of theirs I have (OK, my dad has ReLoad, but I have to skip through most of it), but I got all the main tracks in addition to some of the lesser known songs (Orion, Creeping Death, etc.)

I'll get started on that. I might have an idea or two in mind. Do you want fire background or natural background (I could easily see that charmander laying on a rock in the middle of a desert)?

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
It's alright Johnathan
Where the Muk did you come up with Jonathan 0.o
And you have gotta be kidding me.
I am listening to One.
And A man
I really dont mind either, firey is just the first thing to come to mind, if you have a cool idea, by all means use it :)
charmander on a rock = win

A_man13

Smash Master
Where the Muk did you come up with Jonathan 0.o
And you have gotta be kidding me.
I am listening to One.
And A man
I really dont mind either, firey is just the first thing to come to mind, if you have a cool idea, by all means use it :)
charmander on a rock = win
Eh, I'm liking your idea. Rendering that bad boy took forever, though.

I'm now on Harvester of Sorrow. I might skip up to Garage inc. or something like that...

EDIT: Zelda Chime!

I thought this turned out real good. I could not decide between the two ideas, so I did the next best thing; rock NEXT to fire. Added embers, shadows here and there, and a couple minutes later this is what came out. I also made sure it was about the size of my current one in case you wanted to add pokesplices/other icons. I can always add text if you'd please, but personally text takes up room nor does it really add much to the sig besides "This is mine, hands off rippers!"

Hope you like!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
So, I woke up this morning and found the first (US) Fire Emblem game lying on my living room floor.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm saying this to you guys, so I'll throw in the kicker. The games has been missing for at least THREE MUKKING YEARS. I've looked EVERYWHERE for this freaking game in that time period, and have NEVER found it. And now, somehow, the game has just randomly appeared on my living room floor, in plain sight for everyone to see.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND! D:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Do you guys think Articuno would be UU without SR? He was my favorite bird of the three, and he is so crappy ; ;. And it's not his/her fault.. =[

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I could see him UU with stats like that and with no SR around. The thing is, his typing is SO bad I mean he only resist grass, bug, and ground.

A_man13

Smash Master
Do you guys think Articuno would be UU without SR? He was my favorite bird of the three, and he is so crappy ; ;. And it's not his/her fault.. =[
It might, but it's typing is horrid for a defensive pokemon. Fire, electric, rock, and steel are all real common attack types (well, at least in OU. Dunno much about the UU metagame) and, while it does like the earthquake immunity, there are quite a few exploitable weaknesses. Add on resisting only grass and bug and meh movepool and, well, UU would be a maybe without SR.

A_man13

Smash Master
Cool. Personally I'd reset for a good Hidden power if I had HG or SS, but it's not my game. That's pretty good, Player.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Hidden Power is always too weak to reset for IMO. This Moltres has HP fighting but it's base 49. You would need straight 31s just to get base 70 then since you don't get STAB it's pretty weak stuff. Plus, this Moltres being a lead, I wouldn't care for a HP.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hidden Power is always too weak to reset for IMO. This Moltres has HP fighting but it's base 49. You would need straight 31s just to get base 70 then since you don't get STAB it's pretty weak stuff. Plus, this Moltres being a lead, I wouldn't care for a HP.
Ah. Yeah, I tried that with zapdos in platinum and that worked super duper well /sarcasim. Personally I like my Moltres lead choiced with HP ground. Overheats and fire blasts are just begging to be stopped by apparently everyone's favorite fire type.

A_man13

Smash Master
Choice fire type leads have always been something I've wanted to incorperate to stop your Metagross and your jirachi that seem to be oh so common nowadays. One problem I notice is that they are stopped dead by swampert, dragons, and Heatran. Last I checked, fire types do not have any usable grass moves (sans solarbeam, but if you think that is a good move with no Sunny day support you have issues), usable ice moves, relyable fighting/ground moves, and you can't have three hidden powers. Besides Heatran (who I refuse to use but tends to have lesser problems), the closest I have found to an ideal have been Moltres and Magmortar (thank god for thunderbolt). Another issue is that seems to be big is that, eventually, you'll have to switch em out and then back in (Which, with SR + Sandstorm +taking an attack is never good). Magmortar works great assuming everything works like it is supposed to, but with how common SR is (and the fact that you will never see me leave home without tyranitar and hippo is a lead as is), he is near useless late game unless you have no weather, rapid support, and wish support.

But yeah, that's why I used HP ground on Moltres. 9/10 people who lead with a steel type have Heatran waiting in the wings and, sans Foretress, you are hitting em SE either way. Nothing gives me more satisfaction than watching em switch one in and using HP ground. That is, unless swampert is waiting in the wings; in which case, please proceed to nearest exit...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hey guys, way off topic from pokemon but I wanted to ask for help. My GF drew this really cool Tyranitar and I wanted it to be my avatar, but it won't let me. I've resized it to under 100/100 and it's under the kb reccomendation, so why? =( I've tried uploading from comp and photobucket, and I've marked the custom tab thing, once I didn't and it still didn't work.
-sigh- Want to replace TL =[

A_man13

Smash Master
I hear it's just a glitch. This is not you, it is SWF...

Thank goodness Gyravire is too awesome to change!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Hoooly ****

Just caught an adamant Groundon on my first throw of a heavy ball full HP with these IVs

26 HP
30 Atk
30 Def
14 SpA
30 SpD
2 Speed

The speed is piss poor but I don't care when the rest look like that.

A_man13

Smash Master
My gosh that is too awesome. It's groudon; who needs speed when you have near flawless defences and the attack to rip holes through anything that thinks it would be best if you stopped?

Anyways, anyone want any of my usual offers (sig service, brawl, wifi battles, maybe a shoddy battle, but I'd have to rebuild a team)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom