• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Um not today, maybe tomorrow. I have too much homework today.

Keep in mind my Mukky battle abilities, as shown in BOTW Week 1.

-Terywj
Well considering you made us expect a 6-0 or 5-0, it was much better than I think you give yourself credit for. And alright, if

Ah, if only I had a shoddy Uber team. And NO I will not create one.
Building an Ubers team to just get into Ubers isn't actually hard. Just throw some sweepers together and throw on a lead, and you basically have a decent team. I'm not even good at Ubers. At all. Or at least I have REALLY bad luck. I do tend to lose to luck a lot. So maybe that's my problem and why I hardly play usually.

A_man13

Smash Master
All I know about the metagame is that it's pretty much he who gets up SR first, wears down steel types, and then dragon sweep. That's not enough to make a team.

A_man13

Smash Master
Eh, I got a good idea what I want it to look like in mind. I still think his lvl X card is the coolest if only it wasn't a bit butchered if memory serves.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember having a Mewtwo card when I was little. I think it came with the first Pokemon movie ^^ Lemme see if I can find a picture of it...

Found it. Man this used to be my only legendary, thus my prized card. I realize this card may suck balls now, but back then, it was very valuable to me.... lol 5 year olds need to learn how to play this game first XD

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So... anybody wanting to tell me the rarity of the card I just posted up?

Just wondering and see if my thoughts as a 5 year old even come remotely close to it XD

Mewter

Smash Master
I remember having a Mewtwo card when I was little. I think it came with the first Pokemon movie ^^ Lemme see if I can find a picture of it...

Found it. Man this used to be my only legendary, thus my prized card. I realize this card may suck balls now, but back then, it was very valuable to me.... lol 5 year olds need to learn how to play this game first XD
It's not that hard to find, but it's not that common either.

Basically anyone who used to collect Pokemon cards when that thing came out has it. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol, when I was 5 I thought I had the rarest card in the world or something XD

I actually thought that if I put that in a match I could defeat ANYBODY with it :laugh:

Ahhhhh good times.... gooooooooood times :)

Mewter

Smash Master
I think...
That after playing Heart Gold, Diamond seems like a depressing and bland game.

Go play it, now. Ride your bike up and down Solecean town, and listen to the music.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think...
That after playing Heart Gold, Diamond seems like a depressing and bland game.

Go play it, now. Ride your bike up and down Solecean town, and listen to the music.
Ditto, Platinum is so obsolete ever since HG/SS came out, and even then it became obsolete BEFORE they came out

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I got bored of Platinum after like a month of playing it. I never even got Giratina.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw the question out there: anyone know anything about fixing an AR for DS that won't connect to the computer? I tried using another cable and that still didn't work and all, tried looking for troubleshooting help and didn't find anything that worked, so I'm thinking there's just something wrong with my AR.

I figured I'd ask because I'm probably just going to go buy another one tomorrow and spending $20 isn't something I'd like to do if it's possible to fix it. It still works with old codes, but it's a little useless if it can't add new ones. (This is why they should've just let you put your own codes straight into it on the DS.)

A_man13

Smash Master
I don't mind Solaceon towns music. However, I despise the music on the routes that surround it. How did that song even make it into brawl; it is my least favorite song in the entire game. Heck, only themes I really liked from that game were all the galactic themes, Giratina-O battle, the island route themes, and the champion theme.

Course D/P/Pt are obsolete. Besides heatran, what are you really missing?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I don't mind Solaceon towns music. However, I despise the music on the routes that surround it. How did that song even make it into brawl; it is my least favorite song in the entire game. Heck, only themes I really liked from that game were all the galactic themes, Giratina-O battle, the island route themes, and the champion theme.

Course D/P/Pt are obsolete. Besides heatran, what are you really missing?
Infernape...

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, besides Infernape, heatran, Empoleon, cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus (the last 3 of which can be gotten through other means) WHAT are you missing?

/buttcover

EDIT: Oh yeah, Magnezone. /moarbuttcover

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright, besides Infernape, heatran, Empoleon, cresselia, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus (the last 3 of which can be gotten through other means) WHAT are you missing?

/buttcover

EDIT: Oh yeah, Magnezone. /moarbuttcover
Bidoof

Gastro- whatever its called

(lol I can't remember the name XD)

A_man13

Smash Master
Bidoof

Gastro- whatever its called

(lol I can't remember the name XD)
Gastrodon.

*Ahem* What are you missing from platinum that is 100% neccesary for your likely OU competing existence? /coveringbutt

But, seriously, with the safari zone done well you could easily have most non-OU pokemon in the game. Certainly it's the safari zone and catching will be harder, but besides that it's easier.

@Annoying: Almost done with sig. Just got to add text and you will have your very meh sig...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You know what I don't get, why not make a whole new tier for the following Pokemon:

Dunsparce
Magikarp
Sunkern
Bidoof
Rattata (unless you do F.E.A.R.)
Feebas
etc.

It would be above Ubers because of their awesomeness

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You know what I don't get, why not make a whole new tier for the following Pokemon:

Dunsparce
Magikarp
Sunkern
Bidoof
Rattata (unless you do F.E.A.R.)
Feebas
etc.

It would be above Ubers because of their awesomeness
That's the Unuseable tier (UNU).

Anyway guys I have a stupid question: How do i shot web become a pokemon researcher?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
That's the Unuseable tier (UNU).

Anyway guys I have a stupid question: How do i shot web become a pokemon researcher?
DDDcide M2K again.

Supermarth64 and Writer_Kupo, sorry about shoddy :(. It's lagging like ballllllls and won't stop freezing. Lol I've apologized to Writer like 3 times now. Supermarth I owe you one.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just apply.... be careful because if you don't contribute anything on competitve battling, you might lose your position anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom