• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
wave.dash switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀).
Brawlfan4eva: That thing BETTER NOT have attract ..

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I played a Blissey that had Headbutt and serene grace. Flinched my Bliss to death. Just couldn't touch anything else I had lol.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Whoever used that Blissey was doing it wrong.

Brb writing an analysis for Subpunch Blissey.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Naughty | 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Substitute / Focus Punch / Ice Beam / Flamethrower.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
masquedumajora 7:32 pm
I just woke up from a 5-6 hour nap and in it, I dreamt that I had to buy you this new Star Wars game and I could get it on discount if I bought it from the Death Star (which was really more like a Toys'R'Us, but The Emperor was there).

kldtjiog 7:38 pm
LOL
wow
truely epic
*posts in the pokemon forums*

masquedumajora 7:39 pm
hahahahahaha
Oh, and I never got the game :(
I managed to buy myself a copy
then I opened it
and broke it
or no, I just opened it
and was like, "oh no, he won't open it now"
so then I had to buy a new one with these coupons
and The Emperor was pissed, so he chased me around with force lightning
so I just ran away

:O Spire dreams about me <3

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Just apply.... be careful because if you don't contribute anything on competitve battling, you might lose your position anyways....
How do I apply? I couldn't find anything on application.

I contribute plenty about competitive battling.

wave.dash switched in Blissey (lvl 100 Blissey ♀).
Brawlfan4eva: That thing BETTER NOT have attract ..
Attract is so good dude. It's like paralysis only without the speed loss lol.

I played a Blissey that had Headbutt and serene grace. Flinched my Bliss to death. Just couldn't touch anything else I had lol.
Blissey @ Toxic Orb
Adamant / Serene Grace
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Sp Def
~ Metronome
~ Fling
~ Present
~ Copycat

-Terywj
You guys are all doing it wrong. You gotta use BlizzBliss

Blissey@Leftovers
Serene Grace (for higher freeze chance)
Hasty
252 HP/4 SpA/252 Spe
Counter
Hail
Blizzard
Fire Blast

:O Spire dreams about me <3
only sexually I'm sure.

A_man13

Smash Master
Alright, so I lied about being almost done. My sister needed care while my parents where out and you get the idea.

Well, better late than never...

Meh is all I have to say. I also didn't notice the dimensions you wanted till later. I got the height right (Sheer luck that I always do 100-125), but the lateral is (to put it nicely) about 22.5% shorter long than you wanted. I also couldn't get the whole quote to fit, so I just took the important piece. Even then, I made a textless version. Y'know, just in case...

I hope you like it better than I do. :/

A_man13

Smash Master
I think the coloring / lighting on Gengar's face is what is annoying you? 'Cuz it's kinda annoying me.

-Terywj
Na, though that is a real quick fix if need be. It's mostly that I can't think of anything else to do with this render. I couldn't find a good enough moon stock for this or any effects to match.

A_man13

Smash Master
Personally I think it's just the renders' fault. :\

-Terywj
The render just screamed "Bright light from behind" because there was lighting from both sides. Actually, that's the same problem I ran into with yours. Course since I mostly just manipulated a stock, it wasn't such a big deal with yours.

Part of the problem just is the fact that the cards are works of art in and of themselves...

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah that's true. Oh well, can't win 'em all I guess.

Annoying should say something about it soon...

-Terywj
What can I really say; I'm either on it or off. For some reason it feels like whenever I know what I'm doing I do worse, but when I go in idealess you get my Bowser Jr. sig (current) and the abstract wave (or, since I name all of my signatures off of popular music, Even Flow).

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Make me a sig maybe? Sorry if I'm asking too much of you.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/roacherman/Fusions/th_unownbat2.png
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/roacherman/Fusions/th_melebi-1.png
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/roacherman/Fusions/th_eviltorb.png
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy141/roacherman/Fusions/th_Esbreon.png

Could you put these sprites? I want the background to be whatever you think it fits this (I'm not too picky on the theme, I'm easily impressed, hell I was impressed with that sig of Gengar XD) and the text I want to say "Master Sprite Maker". The size... the standard, but it can be whatever as long as the sprites fit, if they don't all fit, then just take off a few, except the Mew/Celebi (That's my favorite)

Too big of a request?

A_man13

Smash Master
Its not that it's too big of a request. I have big problems when I have with multiple focals: you have to divide attention to multiple things at the same time and keep it within a theme. Unless I have to, I like to avoid this at all costs. If you want a sprite making one, I could see what I can do. But if you want something a bit more up to par to what I've done with everything you've seen, then limit your selection to one sprite.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Then just take out whatever then, as I said, if it doesn't work, then start cutting down

Just leave the Mew/Celebi if you really do take a lot of stuff off

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Must.... SR...... shiny....... Articuno....

I'm busting my Poke Balls here for Articuno... srsly.

I am not looking forward to the next 3:30 hours of my life XD

A_man13

Smash Master
Just out of curriosity, are there any other sprites I could use? I can't get a good idea of what I want to do and bigger tends to be better with sprite sigs.

Mewter

Smash Master
Must.... SR...... shiny....... Articuno....

I'm busting my Poke Balls here for Articuno... srsly.

I am not looking forward to the next 3:30 hours of my life XD
You should probably just wait until you can get access to Wi-Fi.
Seriously, it'll make life easier for you, and you won't have such a hard time getting it.

Just PM me when you can. :)

A_man13

Smash Master
So I her you no liek torchic...

*Ahem* Anyone want any of my usual services while I'm waiting for a Roacherman response?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
**Went to serebii** New pokemon gen is being released with new DS which uses a new card thing, which makes DS games like GBA games AND it's going to be dual slot. (Means pal park gba>ds pokemon ds pokemon palpark > 3DSpokemon, lol)

!!! This means....
DSi wasn't worth the money, thank god I'm poor =] Been waiting on this since the 9th grade :o

A_man13

Smash Master
**Went to serebii** New pokemon gen is being released with new DS which uses a new card thing, which makes DS games like GBA games AND it's going to be dual slot. (Means pal park gba>ds pokemon ds pokemon palpark > 3DSpokemon, lol)

!!! This means....
DSi wasn't worth the money, thank god I'm poor =] Been waiting on this since the 9th grade :o
I was still using a DSFat, so I needed the upgrade personally.

Anyways, anyone wanna battle? I'm a bit rusty, so excuse my inability to predict or make a solid team.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just out of curriosity, are there any other sprites I could use? I can't get a good idea of what I want to do and bigger tends to be better with sprite sigs.
Sorry man that's the biggest I got. I'd resize them right now, but I'm not at home so I don't have access to GIMP to fix this shmiz

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Anybody got advice for the best Pokeball to catch Articuno?

I was thinking of a Dusk Ball, but I'm not even sure if I'm in a cave or not.

And no I don't have Master Balls and I have been using Ultra Balls for only to see Articuno get the Muk out of it not even on the first wiggle even though it has 1 HP left and I put it to Mukking sleep.... help is appreciated

A_man13

Smash Master
I didn't notice the image you gave me. That one would be real hard to work with, though, so still try and look...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmm...... maybe....

I was thinking more of Quick Balls because the amount of time it takes me to put Articuno asleep, use flamethrower on it, and finally get to use the ball is about 3 or 4 turns.... but that WOULD be unreliable wouldn't it?

Yeah, I might go with Dusk Balls... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom