• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
PMD1/2 had a very good storyline, to be honest. Some parts of it is...eh, but it's a pretty good story compared to the Version plots with Team _____ trying to do whatever.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So I'm transferring all three seasons of Avatar to my iPod and then to my laptop

**** is taking forever.

Anyone here Photoshop? Is it better than Gimp / Paint.NET?

UberMario

Smash Master
I don't have Photoshop, but some of my friends say that it's amazing, especially when it comes to the smoothness of computer-generated lines, GIMP and PAINT tend to be too crisp, resulting in pixelated canvas . . . . . Photoshop is also supposed to be great at distorting images without leaving artifacts or blurriness, but I haven't tried it so don't take it as a fact from me.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Everything is better than Paint.
Paint may not be very advanced, but it's made of awesome.

In any case, Wave asked about Paint.NET, which is entirely different.

Anyway, I have Photoshop and it's definitely better than GIMP/Paint.NET (better be, given that it's not at all free
excluding pirating
). Took me a while to get used to it, though, and even now I'm no Photoshop expert, but then again, I don't have a whole lot of complex stuff to do with it.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Put it this way, you know those pokemon drawings I make? Not the ones on the lined paper, but the ones in color? Those were made on paint.net by me. Paint.net da bess, DA BESS!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You could do the same thing in photoshop with more ridiculous effects like 3D, charmander.

Also I'm not going to do this Ability / Nature meme with you guys, no matter even if ever single Poke Center guy does it, no.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You could do the same thing in photoshop with more ridiculous effects like 3D, charmander.

Also I'm not going to do this Ability / Nature meme with you guys, no matter even if ever single Poke Center guy does it, no.
:/

Dat dr got you hooked on U-tilt :/

btw, now that I post in the dr, would you still get pissed at me if I called you u-tilt?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This. Sometimes I'll sit around and just play around with filters and crap for a while on a single thing. There's a lot you can do.

S'all right, I won't be joining in either. Too busy being the greatest nightmare.
Although in an ideal world it'd be "Will show you the greatest nightmare".

Tacel

Smash Lord
Well, I should have premium by tomorrow.

And congrats on premium, charmander!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, I should have premium by tomorrow.

And congrats on premium, charmander!
When you do, change your username to TheAngryLorax like somebody suggested.

Or something else that involves the initials TAL for that matter.

EDIT:

And it could've been yours Tery, if you weren't so Modest natured...

Anyways, next time I'm giving out premium will be at my IT'S OVER 9000!!! tourney... so yeah...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
85 / 80 / 89 / 146 / 70 / 120
Terywj @ Life Orb
Mold Breaker / Modest
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
~ Earth Power
~ Flamethrower
~ Thunderbolt
~ Agility

I 2HKO all counters and everytime you switch-in there are Stealth Rocks, three layers of Spikes, and two layers of Toxic Spikes up.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Terywj @ Life Orb
Mold Breaker / Modest
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
~ Earth Power
~ Flamethrower
~ Thunderbolt
~ Agility

I 2HKO all counters and everytime you switch-in there are Stealth Rocks, three layers of Spikes, and two layers of Toxic Spikes up.
Blissey exists.

Wrath`

Smash Master
TWOK@Chocie Band
Vital Spirit/Quirky (Who needs stat boost, fight with our own power!!)
252Atk/252Def/4Spd
~Ice Punch
~Fire Punch
~Thunder Punch
~Counter

Figure the foe's weakness, tune fist to proper element and STRIKE!!!

M.K

Level 55
Everything is better than Paint.
I've done every single one of my sprites in Paint.
I absolutely loathe working in Photoshop and Paint.net when I'm not dealing with an actual photograph as opposed to sprites. Absolutely hate it, regular Paint is gold.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Charmander, I love your lack of STAB. I don't really know what my set would be, but I'm pretty sure I'd be a water type with either Calm Mind or Curse because those moves are fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom