• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I know she's on there, but she's not on in Brawl. So why don't we join NEMO's room and just get some practice in?

Edit: A free for all sounds fine, since Richard is in a Basic Brawl now.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I have 2 mains. And I think luigi is my best and I don't want to give it away that he is. GGs too. You did really good with ur marth but why do you only play him? I played him cuz I wanted to try him for a marth vs marth and I did suprisingly well sometimes. That one time I was denominating with marth and 2 stocked you. Then ur like "time to show this boy what Im made of" and 3 stocked me.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Ur one of the best players I've ever played so far. Even Diddy204! Though that was only one round one match when he was peach and I was luigi.

:phone:

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea. It was supposed to be a few weeks ago, then it was supposed to be today...

When Shadowmaster arrives, we can decide on a new date that will (hopefully) work for everyone.

Last edited:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
Maybe we should just have everyone play their opponents whenever they can and post the results here... It'll be a lot more disorganized, but that's the only thing I can think of. After we get all the results from round 1, hopefully it'll get better...

Maybe we should just have everyone play their opponents whenever they can and post the results here... It'll be a lot more disorganized, but that's the only thing I can think of. After we get all the results from round 1, hopefully it'll get better...

Well, look at that, if that isn't ze best idea ever, kill me![don't you dare:evil:(trollol)]. Still though, i believe some people won't tell the truth and that would lead into problems. And there HAS to be a host... somewhere

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
We already had one game like that. And like what Smashguy said, we'll probably never get everyone to agree one date or time. Maybe you could arrange the matches individually all at different times depending on the players' schedules...but that would be a lot of work.
P.S. Are we doing double elimination?

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's a great idea! But we'll have to tell them via PMs, because I don't think many people are still watching this thread.

Edit: I think that everyone who entered this tourney is honest. I wouldn't worry about people lying about who won.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
True. True.

I think it's a good idea!

We have played eact other alot. I'd like to play YOU ninjapickachu.

When do you think you could be me?
And plaese don't say,"now" unless I'm on.

You can tell if I'm on by looking at the very bottom of the thread.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
When I get a wii we will have a rematch smashguy on peach vs luigi >:|... I can't believe I still remember one of your flaws....

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
You spammed smashes a lot..... Lag made it work though.... Just don't spam smashes that's all I remember....

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
True. True.

I think it's a good idea!

We have played eact other alot. I'd like to play YOU ninjapickachu.

When do you think you could be me?
And plaese don't say,"now" unless I'm on.

You can tell if I'm on by looking at the very bottom of the thread.

I'm usually not that great at 1v1s, but I'll play you for fun:)
If you have Veteran's Day off, I can play you anytime tomorrow..just name a time oooor you can go on from 3-7 (PST) on any school day and hope I'm online.

tiger15

Smash Cadet
so what have i been missing iv been out of the game for a while training as ganon and now i think im pretty good as him

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Your guys don't need him to do a tourney,plus anyone can organize a tourney better than him.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
It's true, Lukinhasss... We should probably do this without him... And I'm getting an idea for how this might work...

Can everyone who's still interested in joining this tournament just post something here so we know who we've got? I'm thinking of just turning this into a new tournament with a bunch of new competitors. And we should do NinjaPikachu's idea of having everyone do their matches on separate days.

What do you guys think of that?

Last edited:

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I join. So I guess me, tiger, pikachu, and lukinhass if he wants.

So the first match could be ninja vs me

I said that mainly cuz I haven't vs ninja or tiger

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was thinking that it could still be a doubles tournament, unless you guys would prefer singles?

In that case, your idea sounds fine, SmashGuy!

Top Bottom