• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Why doesnt my signature work?!! Do u guys see my signature? I cant... It has a mewtwo jumpy lamb and says buh bang??! i pressed show signature..

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
If it's on Saturday, I can only do it later in the afternoon (3 pm pt and on) or really early in the morning.
Or can we just hold it over a few days since people (mostly me lol) have conflicting schedules

Yeah, this is a viral post you're reading. You'd better not read below, your head will explow...:embarrass:

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLLLOOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay, the spam in this topic is really getting out of hand now. All posts in this thread should be related to the tournament, if you want to just chat with each other do so in the social thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232882

That being said, posts like the one above mine 'literally just lololol over and over' aren't going to fly regardless or where its posted.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Okay, the spam in this topic is really getting out of hand now. All posts in this thread should be related to the tournament, if you want to just chat with each other do so in the social thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232882

That being said, posts like the one above mine 'literally just lololol over and over' aren't going to fly regardless or where its posted.
Yeah, we really should stay on topic. Sorry if I was contributing to spam. :(

So... I'm officially scared of Diddy+Gothrax. :laugh:

tiger15

Smash Cadet
yea i cant wait to brawl aginst you guys(or girls) on saturday

im trying to pick between ganon, c falcon, fox, or kirby

most likly its ganon

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we really should stay on topic. Sorry if I was contributing to spam. :(

So... I'm officially scared of Diddy+Gothrax. :laugh:
I've been off my game for the past few weeks so you probably don't got much to worry about.....

Probably... :evil:

:phone:

tiger15

Smash Cadet
If it's on Saturday, I can only do it later in the afternoon (3 pm pt and on) or really early in the morning.
Or can we just hold it over a few days since people (mostly me lol) have conflicting schedules
if its 3 pm PT then that 5 pm CT and 6 pm ET

i did my research:cool:

and that would work for me!

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Okay but what time during that day?
11AM PT/1PM CT/2PM ET.

By the way, is 11AM to late in the morning for you, Ninja? Because if it is, we could hold the tourney over a few days, like you said...

Edit:

if its 3 pm PT then that 5 pm CT and 6 pm ET

i did my research:cool:

and that would work for me!
That would actually probably be better.

Last edited:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
I guess we'll wait until Shadowmaster makes official brackets. If we're doing this over multiple days, can it be double elimination? I find it more fair.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I don't know what time the tournament is so I might oversleep... Just a forewarning.... I can make it because tomor.... Well today I do nothing.... But I don't know what time so again I might end up oversleeping...

:phone:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
uhh, dang new people to add and my friend list online is full and they're from the brawl,online nightly thread and the smash arena, i don't know how i'm going to do this.

Top Bottom