• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Yes that would be fine.

I just got the memo that i cant do it today
tonight...
either so yah... next week is good.

:phone:

Wha wha wha! (i'm starting to act like wario). I can't do it this sunday or the other sunday. This sunday i have a show to deliver, and as the main ''actor'' i have to be there. The other one doesn't fit me either, cause i have a test at school, so i gotta' stuuuuuuudy...(and it's a math one, how unlucky is this trollol)
So we gotta' find a solution for alberto to show up.

What do you mean what does that mean? DP? Double Post. It cloggs up the thread and is bad. DDP means Dont Double Post.

Oh, come on! OK, sometimes, i do it. But not always(i think) TROLLOL, imagine how many Dps will be in the day of the tourney. Yup, i remember me triple posting. I have to make it less, that's true.:dizzy:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh yay, that's good! Ya' know tigers are fast at doing things... plus they're in my opinion the strongest animals. That's why it's my favourite!;)
Cause the edit has the chance, that nobody will see it. On the other side, the post will be seen by everyone.(dah!)
Nobody will miss the edit if its like 3 minutes after the original post. And your second post was about tigers, which is hardly something you really needed people to see

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this Friday cuz I'm planning to have my b-day party that day. (I didn't get to have it this weekend :( )
But it's sorta subject to change. It might not happen but I hope it will and it mostlikly be.

OK, i would be happy to play on friday, but you are wayyyy back in time, so we can't. So as a conclusion only weekdays... This Saturday would fit me most. I've contacted smasher123 via YouTube, and he can do it this saturday.

P.s. If anyone of you has a youtube account, can ya' please sub to my channel?( SHADOWDOOM8008) I'll sub back!:bluejump:

Alberto1866

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... Likewise as I've said I don't want to hold back the tournament and I haven't really seen my partner active... So I'd be just fine with dropping out.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... Likewise as I've said I don't want to hold back the tournament and I haven't really seen my partner active... So I'd be just fine with dropping out.
Yeah, but that screws up the numbering. We'd have to give one of the teams a bye.

Last edited:

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
I'm celebrating my birth day on friday :/

However i could probably move it, if thats the day everybody vote for.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
i think im good with saturday, but if this takes more 1 1/2 weeks long to decide, im gonna drop out and hopefully host a different online tounament...

i dont really have a fav but i do love

tigers
snakes of all kinds
falcons
polar bears
and
squirrels
My fav. are:
1. Tigers
2. Crocodiles
3. Elephants
4. Lions
5. Wolves

So u peeps want to have it on Friday? If so ill have to drop out which I'm O.K. With but I'd like to join.

No, i don't know what ya' just said(it didn't really make sence). And maybe we'll have it ON SATURDAY F.G.S. But whatever, please join:)

Top Bottom