• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
hullo TSA ppls

Dazwa (Topsham, ME)
Melee:
Primary Characters - Sheik, Marth
Secondary Characters - Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, Young Linkg
Brawl:
Primary Characters - Zero Suit Samus
Secondary Characters - Wario, Snake, Sheik, Marth, Wolf

darc will post his info when he gets back lolol
Awesomeness!!!!

I plan on traveling for Melee/Brawl some this summer, hope to see you and your bro.

Young Link is gay, you should play Link :).
He said Young Linkg Spam, get the facts straight :p

Sensei

Smash Lord
Young link > Link because I spiked spammer's link with my young link's dair WHILE he was airdodging. Yes.

Darc and Dazwa get the Sensei stamp of approval.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
I am a maybe for six flags. I am going to Puerto Rico sometime this summer so I am not sure if I will be around for it. If I am around the date everyone wants to go then I am a definite.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Darc (Topsham, ME)
Melee:
Primary Characters - Jiggs, Falcon
Secondary Characters - Fox, Marth, Sheik
Brawl:
Primary Characters - Snake, Marth
Secondary Characters - Wolf

My name is darc lewl

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
since updating info is all the rage now-a-days, here we go:

Mogwai (Pittsburgh, PA until 5/19, then Philadelphia, PA until 7/7, then Stamform/Norwalk, CT)
Melee:
Primary Character: Falco
Secondary Characters: CF, Fox, Everyone

Brawl:
Primary Character: Falco
Secondary Characters: Lucas, Luigi, Everyone

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If it sounds good to everyone else.

The Friday might be better to avoid scheduling conflict with a smash event.

Everyone else good on July 11th?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I think I am leaving for vacation saturday the 12th. If I can get off work, I will see if I can take an extra day for vacations and come with the girlfriend. Does Six Flags have a water park or just like a few water rides?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Six Flags has a separate water park right next to the main theme park, but it'll cost $23.50 to get in. I personally have no interest in entering Hurricane Harbor, and the closest the main theme park has to water rides are the log riders and such.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Six Flags has a separate water park right next to the main theme park, but it'll cost $23.50 to get in. I personally have no interest in entering Hurricane Harbor, and the closest the main theme park has to water rides are the log riders and such.
I'll pass on that $23.50. How wet you get on the log ride by Nitro is variable but you can get soaked so I'd rather not spend another $23.50 to get more wet.

JFox

Smash Hero
What about the ride Congo Jungle? That **** better still be around, it holds a lot of nestalgia. You can get pretty soaked on that ride.

I personally would most likely wear a bathing suit as a bottom cuz its probably gonna be hot as balls since thats mid summer. This way I can go on water rides to cool down. Congo Jungle MM anyone? Dryest man standing jumps in. LOL

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I personally would most likely wear a bathing suit as a bottom cuz its probably gonna be hot as balls since thats mid summer. This way I can go on water rides to cool down. Congo Jungle MM anyone? Dryest man standing jumps in. LOL
LMAO, CONGO JUNGLE MM sounds epic.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah that sounds good, Woz.

Also my brawl characters are Snake//Wolf/Captain Falcon. Also, no way Velocity has more pull in TSA PA than I do. That's gotta be updated, just put Pakman as second. Velocity gets a demotion by my decree.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
yo WoZ ur goin 2 6 flags >_< SWAT/KF was thinkin of doin the same thing.... mayb we could all go as a giant group? that would b cool =]

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah that sounds good, Woz.

Also my brawl characters are Snake//Wolf/Captain Falcon. Also, no way Velocity has more pull in TSA PA than I do. That's gotta be updated, just put Pakman as second. Velocity gets a demotion by my decree.
Honestly, no offense to anyone of higher authority in TSA PA, but I always saw you and I'm sure others saw you as the leader of TSA PA. Woz should crown you higher.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Whoo wants to meet up after six flags at my place and play some melee?!?!?!?!? since its almost walking distance :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
Is it just me, or was that a totally unprovoked, unrelated display of gayism? :laugh:

Once again, I'm interested in going.
LOL, that was cactus on my account, but it was still hilarious. ill go though anyway if theres room or w.e.

six flags ftw

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Let me know why you can't make Friday, Velocity.

In other news, one of my online mentors made it to the final round of College Jeopardy tonight. I feel pretty giddy seeing him destroy everyone.

Top Bottom