• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Ereek

Smash Cadet
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself
2) Your primary and secondary characters
3) Why you want to join
4) A name of a previous crew, if applicable, that we can go to as a reference, as well as the reason why you left or were booted from the crew.

1) hey whats up, my name is Eric and I have really gotten into smash. I play very often, with my friends, or just training in the usual techniques that make falcon such an awesome character.
2) my main is falcon and my secondaries are falco, sheik (:chuckle:), and doc (used to be my main).
3) I wanted to join ever since I saw your crew picture in this thread, mainly because I know or at least talked to most of the ppl in your crew, and for the people which I don't know, I'm sure I'd love to smash with. You guys are primarily in NJ so I can and will be attending alot of NY/NJ tournies. And I would be up to smashing with you guys on weekends too, whether it being a meeting or just a smashfest ;). I haven't even applied to a crew yet besides this, hopefully I'll be able to play with you guys in smashtality.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
that was a great tounry yesterday, and grats to FaF for placing, 17 i think. i did twice as bad,33 :). i played good people though, but i lkeanred alot more during the frendlies, cmon, we got wes the first round in doubles, and then muz and marcel in the third, in singles i had FaF and in the second, lord knight, wtf. XD

my fox is def getting better, im going to have to start practicing with him more though, because i like fox better than ness, i nkow you guys wanbt me to use someone different, but fox is waaay too fun :)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
CheapNess, we had great matches, i want to play you again! that fox grab combo u keep doing to me was mad effective and ur upsmash chasing was too good (reason why we went to the last game). keep on playing fox...but dont forget to keep representing ness :chuckle: (ur ness is good btw, i wish i played it more)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
8/20/06 - Smashtality was simply fantastic! We had over 53 people show up for singles, with the pot reaching $1,060 before the store's cut! Amazing!

Special congratulations to Team Rainbow, who consisted of Cactuar and WoZ, who took 5th and had the highest ranking team in the tournament from our crew. Also congratulations to Emblem Lord, Cactuar, and HBK who took 9th and are the top three in our crew for the tournament!

We now have a special section in Video Discussion for 1v1 videos. Click on the link and post your own videos if you have any. I know Do and Cactuar have a few on youtube!

Overall, great job everyone, and thanks for helping out! You guys are the best, and I couldn't have done it without any of you!

Sensei

Smash Lord
I suck in ssb64 and even more in melee, idk why you want to play with me... xP, btw, I have matches that i have recorded on the finals of teams at smashtality. I think I have the semis also, but I dont know how to upload them onto cpu and I don't know who was who on the video. Double falcos are obivously zang and dave, and samus and sheik is wes and marcus, but I think there are other vids there with different characters. Someone help me out.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
I suck in ssb64 and even more in melee, idk why you want to play with me... xP, btw, I have matches that i have recorded on the finals of teams at smashtality. I think I have the semis also, but I dont know how to upload them onto cpu and I don't know who was who on the video. Double falcos are obivously zang and dave, and samus and sheik is wes and marcus, but I think there are other vids there with different characters. Someone help me out.

If you're unsure as to who the character is being played by, and the guy is ****** everyone, it's definitely me.

If there is a video with two characters who are ****** everyone, they were both controlled by me.

I'm that **** good son.

Yeeeeeeee

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
CheapNess, we had great matches, i want to play you again! that fox grab combo u keep doing to me was mad effective and ur upsmash chasing was too good (reason why we went to the last game). keep on playing fox...but dont forget to keep representing ness :chuckle: (ur ness is good btw, i wish i played it more)
lol thx, but your falco was kicking my *** :). i may cool down on using ness for a while because

1-i like fox's playing style better

2-fox is a little better

3-fox is too fun to use! :psycho:

but ill always support ness, if he was a little faster, i would main him definitaley, but i like fox betetr now, i also do betetr with him, ness is too many fairs, gets boring after a while .:dizzy:

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Fox is more then just a little better then ness. He's more then just a little better then pretty much everyone actually.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
Fox is more then just a little better then ness. He's more then just a little better then pretty much everyone actually.
Yeah.

That's why I quoted him. I thought it was funny how he was like "Fox is a little better"

Fox is a "little better" then Ness in the same way the Hindenburg is a "little bigger" than a hamburger.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol cheapness we finally kinda were in sync some of da matches in teams lol... it would b a lil better if i aint hav to save ur *** like every 30 seconds lol and if we didnt hav wes and marcus 1st round... and dont get so nervous in da 1 on 1 situations lol u wus shakin so much u almost knocked my fkn chair over lol i thought u wus guna drop ya controller lol

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All right, TSA. As far as I know, I've talked to AngelCX, and we're going to try to have a meeting at Cybercon this Sunday for a fee of $5. The reason I want it there again is so we can talk to AngelCX about when we're having the next Smashtality.

I also have some important news to discuss, so please, I would like all of you to be there.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
ill try to come. school shopping todfay, but most places close before 5 so i should make it hopefully. ive also decided to start maining both fox and doc. fox for siungles, doc for doubles, imagine a doc/mario team! how awsome would that be. me and sneak are gonna kick some *** :)

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Actually, Mud or Muz, can you bring your AR? There are things I want to look at that is needed for today's meeting.

Please respond if you can. I'll call otherwise to make sure.

Top Bottom