• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
By the way, I'm looking to have a good Peach join our crew. It's the only one we're missing, imo, and Emblem Lord's Peach sucks like a wh0re.

Please apply if you play a Peach.

Pysko

Smash Apprentice
Real name is WIll smash name is Pysko, I wrestle and I play baseball and im spanish. Primary is Falco, Second is Shiek. I find myself lost now that my crew is going to get disbanded. It also seems like a great crew to be in. My last crew was Bah oof and the reason why it is getting disbanded is because everyone is going to college real far away, so thats why.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
real name chris, smash name redfox. im jamaican and i mostly just go looking for ppl who are better then me in this game ive trained for 1 year in FL with pros my main is fox my secondary is marth. im very technical i live in roselle nj my address is 643 east 3rd ave my cell is 908 418 0804 im currently still in a crew in FL called fox hound but for the time being ill join this crew but i am going back 2 FL early Oct

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
yo WoZ, i have a friend that wants to join. He goes to my school and lives in holmdel. He is a good peach player, well you can judge that for yourself. I'll try to bring him to one of the meetings.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
:< Hi, I like WOZ's sig and it's the sole reaosn why I wanna Join.

I use Peach as a main, Zelda/Sheik and Bowser. XD;

I'm in Ta right now :3 so yea... :p

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Tipo mastr: LOL!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! * tear rolls down eye* It's just too much.

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
TSA FOR THE WEINER

Ok, I'm back, like batman, only if batman was terrible at smash and had a horrid work schedule.

Or something.

Anyway, there is a 99% probability that I will be able to make it to Smashtality, only to get owned and laugh heartily. Perhaps I will even guffaw. You might all be able to see a Guffaw before you die. Not that I will kill you... just that not many people witness guffaws.

Ummm anyway, I hope to see y'all *****es and hoes there. MIKE COMBO POWA YEEEEEE BOIIIIIIIIIIIII

CopyCat

Smash Journeyman
Woz i have the vids, but im lazy so im not going to uploading them. Also, call me about what you talked about on the phone.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
Im from Linden, NJ also. I havent played in any tournys yet, mainly because my dad wont let me go anywhere. i hate that ****, anyway, i main ness. i second fox(im better with him than ness, i can do all sorts of technical **** like WS, infinite,etc.) and Doc.Mario

i wanna join because im bored of playing my newb brothers and frends and because i want to make a name for myself as the finest nesss player ever.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
All right guys, here's the thing.

I've talked to AngelCX about holding our meeting at Cybercon this Sunday. He's tried to work out a deal and let us come in from 6-10 PM for $10 a day. I know having to pay to get into the meeting is a *****, and I wish we didn't have to, but it's already a huge discount compared to $8 an hour or $25 for the whole day.

This isn't in stone yet, and I can try to get it lower, but I understand that having 11+ people in the store and using their stuff for free can put a negative effect on the store financially. Bills don't come cheap, but we should appreciate them giving us a discount in the first place.

The reason I want the meeting at CCX is mainly because we need to look around and see how we setup the tournament, since it's this coming Saturday. I want every member to post in here and see if they can do so. For new applicants, I'll try to see if I can pay for you.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
An alternate plan is just have myself and anyone else who wants to come along to go to CCX and just check the place out and decide the setup's then, and have the meeting elsewhere.

Mudassir

Smash Cadet
i'm down for either ccx or somewhere else. But if its going to be at ccx its only going to be 4hours long? Our meetings usually last longer than that and I'd like to get more practice in before smashtality.
Anyway I think it'd be a good idea to do a pseudo smasthality at the meeting and try to run it as fast/smooth as possible.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Yeah, the reason I want it at CCX is I want everyone's input on how to setup the tournament, and it's better if everyone is there instead of just me and a few people.

I'm down for either, too, but as far as bringing TV's, it's a no no. :(

I'll try to fix that though.

Edit: Screw what I just said. Bring your TV's and we'll see how many TV's the store will allow us to bring in.

Otherwise, it's good to go.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
the pending applicants should be updated, after going through the last couple of pages a lot of people wanna join TSA
<3

I get lazy sometimes.

I'm also taking out Xancalidon and IcEdUp414, so I'm taking them out too. It seems they lost interest, since I haven't heard from them since and they haven't shown up at a meeting.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok guys. I have good news and some bad news.

Bad news: I have been officially screwed over by my job. They need me to work from 12:00pm to 9:00pm this Sunday. By the time I get home it will be 9:20. Then I would have to drive all the way to the crew meeting. So it wouldn't be worth it. Plus I'm going to be dead tired from working a 9 hour shift so I know I'm not going to want to play smash anyway. I'm going to want to sleep. Sorry guys, but no meeting for me this week.

Good news: My Dad said it was ok that I house Marcus for SMASHTALITY.

Velocity

Smash Lord
random post:

dave is a bully

and that kotc had like no time for friendlies like i played woz and lk the rest of tourny play not a big tsa turn out ill see yall at smashtality-ity tsa vs wrath no mm i guess 4 vs 4 since we only have 4 how much time for friendlies will there be

pimptaxi 4 life

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Random post:

Pimptaxi needs to GTFO of our crew thread.

~<3~

Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting guys. I'll definitely be around for the tourny on Saturday, unless Pakmanoncrack backs out on giving me a ride last minute, which would suck.

The_CheapNess

Smash Apprentice
I really want to join yuor crew. my fox and ness may not be that good but thats only because ive never played good poeple and thus my mindgames suck. I dont have thw experience but I have good techskill and if i play some more ill get much better.

Ness ftw.

P.S. you guys are funny. and i goota stay away from inui he was looking atr me funny.

Top Bottom