• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Scottish Smash Thread

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Ahaha omg....Isn't mewtwo the only one with purple ****? WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME PLAY M2 BULLET ****?? :(

Aright, M2-Doc £1 MM is ON :D

@VA: I've got nooo idea if I'm going to Apex, but if so having a peach guard my back in doubles would be fuuuuun :D

Also, I'll bring my NTSC card to GT2 for those who need the data; but I'm tellin you guys, if it gets lost im gonna **** myself and **** on the heads of everyone who I lent the card to...and it won't just be regular, brown (or green?) chunky ****...It'll be PURPLE ****

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm good point. His hands and feet are covered with purple **** also...

2 MMs then bill :D One for each loyal member to the purple **** society :D

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Doc doesn't have a purple costume.

The characters who have purple costumes are:

Falcon
Ganon
Samus
Roy
Mewtwo

..Frikin newbz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bo7 since it's £5 lol?

And im going to start my MM matches list now since it's near the time
Gonna do confirmed MM's in red and the blue ones on my list is the ones I want to happen in the smash GT2 thread,

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Bo7 sounds fine xD

Also, in order for someone to be part of the purple **** society, he has to command the purple **** flames. I think only M2 and Ganon control that ultimate power :(

VA

Smash Hero
That's what I thought purple was. When I played with noobking in canada he would shout "PURPLE" every time he hit me with a side or down B. I think other than B, that's all his purple.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Then you've obviously never bore witness to Ganon's might elbow. It puts you on fire and surrounds your body with purple **** while simultaneously launching you into the air :D

VA

Smash Hero
oh hell yeah, I forgot. Purple elbow *****. I love purple, ganon ditto MM? I haz ganon tech skillz.

fizz112

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! i havent played smash in a long time but hoping to get back into it and i shall be at the gathering this saturday :D!

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Gooood ****, seeing a lot of new posters in this thread lately :D Hopefully I'll get to play all the newer players before I go gallivanting around Europe :D

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
nah i loved it! i have a new respect for tripping.

Anyway, the smashfest for this saturday 20th is confirmed! Come along for lots of melee practice and for a laugh!

location: The Mezz at the Teviot in the University of Edinburgh

Date and Time: saturday 20th march, starting at 12pm and we've got the place until midnight

Hope to see everyone there!

People confirmed:
Taro
shiftingshadows
John Polanski
Seikend
Ch8ese
Ch8ese' bro
edit: fizz112 and Jalued also confirmed

People who might attend:
DAZ
Flash
James A.
hey guys pyro filled me in sayin u were havin a smash fest in edinburgh :)

sounds good like i should be able to attend but i have been outta the game for a while been playin some street fighter 4.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Tuna I've figured out the equity involved in MMing you in Falcon dittoes. There isn't much, but I have to retain veneer- £1,123? Ask any UK smasher about my elaborate money match demands. They always happen.

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
its awesome to see so much interest for the fest this Saturday.

The current list of people is:
Taro - bringing TVs, Wii and melee
shiftingshadows - bringing 2 TVs, GC and melee
John Polanski
Seikend - bringing GC and melee
Ch8ese - bringing GC and melee
soioken
fizz112
Jalued
Eh Doo
Flash
fortunecookie - bringing TV, GC, and melee

Maybe attending
DAZ
James - bringing TV
agroves

Everyone should bring their own controllers! That way you won't have controller johns!

@ agroves: The fest is in the Mezz at Teviot! Do you think you can make it?

@Flash: its awesome that you're coming back to the scene! street fighter IV is an awesome game, but nt as awesome as melee!

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
Lol, yeh i dragged him back (he's actually sitting right here (flash that is)) can i have my email removed from this thread, a mailto: link is the first thing spam bot crawls for in sites, if must be, please include it as either anime(dot)geek666(at)hotmail(dot)com or a 13 character encrypted javascript mailto link, i've emailed the orginial thread OP and added on msn, but have had no response, I don't mind people adding me for smash but i don't appreciate the recent flux in spam bots ;) p.s might be at this smash tourney dependent on work spoke to them might be there a few hours.

Top Bottom