• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
These stats are all over thee place. Daisy has high power in the Mario Golf games.
For the most part Daisy always has a higher strength than Peach, and while Sports Mix is somewhat whacky in the aspect that Daisy is slightly slower but again stronger, Peach here on the other hand is slightly faster but has nearly nonexistent strength.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I thought Peach was already quite heavy.
I always figured Zelda for a light character, and I'm not entirely sure about Peach's weight...perhaps she's heavy...? Maybe...?? With all of that equipment in her dress, not to mention, a Toad.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I always figured Zelda for a light character, and I'm not entirely sure about Peach's weight...perhaps she's heavy...? Maybe...?? With all of that equipment in her dress, not to mention, a Toad.
It's funny that Peach's B move is Toad and Peach has a "Daisy" costume.

Nyuu

Smash Rookie
Well, I main Peach myself, and from my experience, she can be a bit of a tank. She's heavier than Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina (Odd, but I think it's that zero gravity thing Sakurai mentioned?) although I'm not sure about Zelda. I think they're pretty close in how tanky they can be. She's definitely lighter than Mario though. I'd say Peach generally lasts up to the 120% on average. I hope this gives a good estimation on how long she lasts.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Well, I main Peach myself, and from my experience, she can be a bit of a tank. She's heavier than Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina (Odd, but I think it's that zero gravity thing Sakurai mentioned?) although I'm not sure about Zelda. I think they're pretty close in how tanky they can be. She's definitely lighter than Mario though. I'd say Peach generally lasts up to the 120% on average. I hope this gives a good estimation on how long she lasts.
If Peach is a tank, Daisy should be even more of a tank. They do have the same body build and Daisy's stronger, but has less magic proficiency.

D

Deleted member

Not an "All Star?" She is more iconic and lived than other characters that are considered "All Star".
Yeah I think there are already characters in Smash that wouldn't necessarily be considered All-Stars. And of those, now that I think about it, many are clonish, which means they got in the roster because it was easy (Dark Pit, Falco, Dr. Mario, etc.). So Daisy being a semi-clone of Peach would probably really help her chances, if Sakurai also doesn't consider her an All-Star.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Someone mentioned earlier that Daisy should be like Sheik. Since Zelda has a faster and more physical counterpart, Peach could have a similar counterpart with flower power, not heart magic.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If Daisy made it in, would you imagine her having a fast and aggressive play style like Sheik and Zero Suit Samus? Or a floaty one?
An athletic heavy hitter that's more useful than Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer combined is the best option. She is the Queen of Spinoffs after all.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know if this comic has been posted here, but...
"Hi! I'm Rosie!" That was awesome. :laugh:

As for Daisy's stats, I imagine an agile mid-weight. Daisy is slightly shorter than Peach, but the weight difference would be negligible. To fit her style, I think she would be a fast-faller too. I'm not competitive player though, so I can't say anything from that standpoint.

:231:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
"Hi! I'm Rosie!" That was awesome. :laugh:

As for Daisy's stats, I imagine an agile mid-weight. Daisy is slightly shorter than Peach, but the weight difference would be negligible. To fit her style, I think she would be a fast-faller too. I'm not competitive player though, so I can't say anything from that standpoint.

:231:
Fast falling would make Daisy the Combo QUEEN!

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
*Does a drop kick on Master Hand and does 999% damage*

Master Hand: GAHHHHHHH!
Master Hand: You seem to be a worthy fighter. We'll make you a....boss character in Smash Run! You could be a quick, agile fighter that players must defeat in bonus rooms.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Was shopping around for some stuff and overheard a conversation about who would be a good choice in the ballot and one them sais that the Smash female roster is not complete without Dixie Kong and Daisy, seems influence is spreading even in a border city like the one I live in and FREAKING FINALLY!!!!! I own a Wii U.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
When did this come out again? Well at least they did not leave her out of the coloring art book, wonder why others that are considered more "iconic and important" weren't included.
I don't know, found it in a Google search and this was used on her original Rate Their Chances day here. Probably took place some time around last month.

Stupid Malware virus. -_-

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Look at the far right and you'll see her. Had this puzzle since the beginning and never thought about buying the game at all (Heard that it's worse than the previous Mario Tennis titles).
Thanks, better than nothing I guess, if it's not much to ask how is the outlok going?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thanks, better than nothing I guess, if it's not much to ask how is the outlok going?
Not much, just been telling my followers to start taking the Smashified Twitter page by storm. Didn't check the Twitter page yet, I'm assuming that things are fine.

If you mean in general as in the fans, it appears that massive boom of Daisy support on Tumblr is slowly dying and I see nothing but general fanart. Maybe the backlash from that fan poll has something to do with it or Sakurai's recent DLC news of "fan service" made things seem too bleak for them. I don't know, but it appears that more needs to be done for these last few months.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Not much, just been telling my followers to start taking the Smashified Twitter page by storm. Didn't check the Twitter page yet, I'm assuming that things are fine.

If you mean in general as in the fans, it appears that massive boom of Daisy support on Tumblr is slowly dying and I see nothing but general fanart. Maybe the backlash from that fan poll has something to do with it or Sakurai's recent DLC news of "fan service" made things seem too bleak for them. I don't know, but it appears that more needs to be done for these last few months.
Figures, has all the hard work that has been done until know been for nothing? Hope not there has to be something to gain back that momentum.....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Figures, has all the hard work that has been done until know been for nothing? Hope not there has to be something to gain back that momentum.....
In a minute, it's going to be back to that "Vote for Daisy" propaganda from May since next month is technically going to be my last month for editing. What I've done for @Zeldaisy recently is a start and I'll find more potential art to transform into new images. Haven't even uploaded a majority of my works to DeviantArt since things had been getting slow with life and such (Plenty of other non-Daisy art to publicize), so bing uploading tomorrow should get things out of the way.

Other than that, some other people ought to do their part of the work with whatever ideas they have. @AceTechHD made us a video, @StarCrystal20 made plenty of art, Zeldaisy is probably telling her/his own fans abut the situation, and several users suggested voting for her on the Smashified page (And we all know how long it takes for him to do each piece). So plenty of people here should have to do think of some ways in which we can expand on what we have.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
In a minute, it's going to be back to that "Vote for Daisy" propaganda from May since next month is technically going to be my last month for editing. What I've done for @Zeldaisy recently is a start and I'll find more potential art to transform into new images. Haven't even uploaded a majority of my works to DeviantArt since things had been getting slow with life and such (Plenty of other non-Daisy art to publicize), so bing uploading tomorrow should get things out of the way.

Other than that, some other people ought to do their part of the work with whatever ideas they have. @AceTechHD made us a video, @StarCrystal20 made plenty of art, Zeldaisy is probably telling her/his own fans abut the situation, and several users suggested voting for her on the Smashified page (And we all know how long it takes for him to do each piece). So plenty of people here should have to do think of some ways in which we can expand on what we have.
I understand you got your own stuff and life, been going to a few communities in an effort to convince them to vote for her but sometimes things can get nasty and I don't want sound like a broken record, I got into an argument with a user once things got nasty but was able to calm him down, so yeah I'll try to think as to what we could do, there's Dev but like you said no advertising in the comments.

D

Deleted member

Has this been posted here before? I think it's funny personally. * language content warning *

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom