• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't get this?

Well us fans better get a move on and attract more people to this thread! I know @ FalKoopa FalKoopa doesn't visit this thread anymore, he had some great insight. I think it worked better when @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan had that "Vote for Daisy" badge on display.
Wow, now I feel bad for not keeping up with the thread. :laugh: I guess it doesn't hurt to drop in once a day.

:231:

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Why can't I stop laughing? This is just too good! :laugh:

And also, I've seen Evil Craig's Top 13 Reasons Why We Hate Peach video and one of the reasons is because she's not Daisy. I have a feeling that people would mention the Smash Ballot in the comment section. :p
Could you link it?

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys think that the dev team would look at the entire ballot results, or only the top numbers? Like, the Top 10, Top 15, Top 20?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Could you link it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnsvav2ZaO4

It's in link form since language is to be expected.

Do you guys think that the dev team would look at the entire ballot results, or only the top numbers? Like, the Top 10, Top 15, Top 20?
Similarly to how the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 poll went, they would most likely look at the Top 30 choices of the ballot. After all, both Nemesis and Firebrand were added in the Ultimate version when they were barely in the Top 20's.

I finally put my votes in. Totally voted Daisy ^_^/
Great job, our princess needs all the support possible to get Sakurai's attention.

Will add you to the support list in a bit. ;)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnsvav2ZaO4

It's in link form since language is to be expected.

Similarly to how the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 poll went, they would most likely look at the Top 30 choices of the ballot. After all, both Nemesis and Firebrand were added in the Ultimate version when they were barely in the Top 20's.

Great job, our princess needs all the support possible to get Sakurai's attention.

Will add you to the support list in a bit. ;)
Hmm. Kool. That means that characters such as Daisy and Toad might stand a chance!

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Wow, now I feel bad for not keeping up with the thread. :laugh: I guess it doesn't hurt to drop in once a day.

Been a while, welcome back!

Hmm. Kool. That means that characters such as Daisy and Toad might stand a chance!
The good thing is that she is currently around top 17-14 despite what "certain" people say which is good.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Been a while, welcome back!
Thanks. :)

I'm pretty sure they will look a little deeper, say around the top 20-25, given Sakurai's love of odd choices. But I'd expect one non-top 10 character at most.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I'm sorry about that other drawing I posted, I didn't mean to offend anyone by it...

I wonder if any other outfits could get made for her if she was playable...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm sorry about that other drawing I posted, I didn't mean to offend anyone by it...

I wonder if any other outfits could get made for her if she was playable...
Strikers and the usual Sports Outfit are the only popular options from what I can tell, especially the latter.

Though I wouldn't mind her dancer outfit from the new Mario & Sonic game just to have some proper representation from the series. Sakurai's bias probably explains the lack of any M&S content or it's because of the usual third party licensing issues.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Strikers and the usual Sports Outfit are the only popular options from what I can tell, especially the latter.

Though I wouldn't mind her dancer outfit from the new Mario & Sonic game just to have some proper representation from the series. Sakurai's bias probably explains the lack of any M&S content or it's because of the usual third party licensing issues.
There wouldn't be any licensing issues...SEGA's F-Zero music made in without a hassle. Not to mention Sonic in Smash!

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Dancer outfit? Source or pic if its not too much to ask please?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Maybe a better S- adjective other than spunky would be a better choice
(But thats just me)

and ya gotta agree
Now that I'm here after uploading tonight's exciting chapter, I will gladly make that change to the title. I did feel that her sass should be referenced somehow during the making of this topic years ago.

And say, would you want to become a part of the support list?

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Now that I'm here after uploading tonight's exciting chapter, I will gladly make that change to the title. I did feel that her sass should be referenced somehow during the making of this topic years ago.

And say, would you want to become a part of the support list?
Eh sure. I mean I wouldn't use Daisy. But we could always do with a new character.
I mean it isn't like adding Freddy Fazbear or Krystal
I don't understand why people are opposing her being added, its not like a finite number of characters will be added, and Daisy would be wasting one of them...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Eh sure. I mean I wouldn't use Daisy. But we could always do with a new character.
I mean it isn't like adding Freddy Fazbear or Krystal
I don't understand why people are opposing her being added, its not like a finite number of characters will be added, and Daisy would be wasting one of them...
People oppose to her inclusion because they feel that she ins't a "Nintendo All Star" or spinoff fodder aren't important enough to be in Smash. As you can see in the subtitle, this is heavily prevalent in Gamefaqs for the real fans and guys like Michaellol that even bring up her name. I would say a majority of the newcomers this time around aren't "All Stars", but they were welcome additions for bringing something new to the table. Since we don't have that Mario spinoff rep and poor Waluigi is in Assist Trophy Hell at the moment, Daisy is the only good option left and she's striving to maintain good ballot support.

I don't know if this comic has been posted here, but...
If this were a Robot Chicken skit, I would rate this the best thing I've seen in my life. :laugh:

Not like the picture itself isn't funny on it's own.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
If Daisy made it in, would you imagine her having a fast and aggressive play style like Sheik and Zero Suit Samus? Or a floaty one?

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
People oppose to her inclusion because they feel that she ins't a "Nintendo All Star" or spinoff fodder aren't important enough to be in Smash. As you can see in the subtitle, this is heavily prevalent in Gamefaqs for the real fans and guys like Michaellol that even bring up her name. I would say a majority of the newcomers this time around aren't "All Stars", but they were welcome additions for bringing something new to the table. Since we don't have that Mario spinoff rep and poor Waluigi is in Assist Trophy Hell at the moment, Daisy is the only good option left and she's striving to maintain good ballot support.

If this were a Robot Chicken skit, I would rate this the best thing I've seen in my life. :laugh:

Not like the picture itself isn't funny on it's own.
Not an "All Star?" She is more iconic and lived than other characters that are considered "All Star".

Top Bottom