• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Wait, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

One hundred pages?

This calls for a celebration!

We don't know if this will be enough (or even worth consideration), but at least we're as passionate as Daisy in the picture!

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
As we reached one hundred pages and six guests viewing the thread, gander at this official artwork!

Mario Golf: World Tour had a lot of Daisy.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
...and Rosalina's outfit is still her long dress! Maybe it's because she can levitate.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
As we reached one hundred pages and six guests viewing the thread, gander at this official artwork!

Mario Golf: World Tour had a lot of Daisy.
What I don't get is, how in the world can they hold their breaths for that long...? They must have lungs of steel!:surprised:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
True. Is the next Direct in 2 months from now on? And another thing, has support for other characters dropped as well?
Yes, Global Directs usually occur once every other month and August is a likely month to expect one.

That second question would have to wait for a while since I'm in the middle of church.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I was too young to know what logic was back then, and I've been asking this question for a looooong time...Nintendo Logic at its finest.
Yeah. I have to admit I questioned it when I was younger myself as well.

And umm, sorry if I came off a little rude to you earlier, I'm in a slight bad mood...

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Guys I think maybe even writing fanfiction at this point will get some heads turning our way :troll:

Seriously, I've been thinking for a while, different people = different ways of doing things , this means we can support Daisy in various ways.

Art - this is pretty obvious, but we can always use a few more artist to support Daisy.

Writing - we need more of this, it could be a blog, another thread, a poem, story, fanfic or anything to make her name known is helpful.

Music - this is what we NEED right here, if there's something that speaks to people is music, a nice remix from daisy 's theme, OH! Daisy!, (here's a link to it https://youtu.be/4P1bYDFVNBI) something like a cover or one of those dubstep remixes will be great and catchy, to be honest I love the song but I don't know how to play many instruments...

Videos - @AceTechHD has been contributing lots to this, and I'm glad, we need more visuals around, videos, gifs and even animations will boost the community morale.

Oh GOD I had a great idea, I'm gonna draw daisy and since I've been wanting to do something about gay pride, I could kill two birds with one stone, it's just probably gonna be some lame sketch but whatever, close enough.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
GOD I had a great idea, I'm gonna draw daisy and since I've been wanting to do something about gay pride, I could kill two birds with one stone, it's just probably gonna be some lame sketch but whatever, close enough.
So more of that Daisy x Peach goodness? That ought to really get some attention. *Lenny face*

Expecting fair balancing? TOO BAD! Waluigi Time!

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
So more of that Daisy x Peach goodness? That ought to really get some attention. *Lenny face*

Expecting fair balancing? TOO BAD! Waluigi Time!
I don't Yuri/Yaoi. Never understood why some fans do this just because characters of the same gender are best friends, someone mind explaining the concept to me?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I don't Yuri/Yaoi. Never understood why some fans do this just because characters of the same gender are best friends, someone mind explaining the concept to me?
Umm, I think it has to due all about preferences. I'm the same fyi, I don't follow that kind of thing. But I think people like to see character they think would make a "good couple" to them, at least that's what I think.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
The computer is a cheating....

I've always thought as Daisy as a character that would be easily annoyed and moody, while Wario and Waluigi are the equivalent of Mario Kart CPU's when it comes to cheating.

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
For what it's worth, my Miiverse drawing on the Rosaluma support section got 7 Yeahs. We should branch out into Miiverse.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Should we have a burst in August, or should we pump out some posts over the summer? I'm sure many kids will be on Dankverse Miiverse during this time.
A post once in a while is good. What I'm saying is that we should pull out the big guns in August because I am pretty sure all communities will be doing the same since the Ballot will be near its end.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
A post once in a while is good. What I'm saying is that we should pull out the big guns in August because I am pretty sure all communities will be doing the same since the Ballot will be near its end.
The Ballot will be ending in October, and September is when I go back to school.....

August it is!

Top Bottom