• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Oh dear. None of that is completely correct...

In the first sentence the meaning is "today is a nice day isn't it?" Literally it's today is good weather isn't it?

Beautiful would be kirei na or utsukushii

Nihongo 日本語 means Japanese language... Not just "Japanese"

The last sentance... Are is for something away from te speaker or listener and only refers to nouns as in objects. It would be unbelievably rude to call someone "are" in Japanese. Japanese does have a few pronouns, but almost always it is more polite and thus proper to say their name and attach a title if necessary... Even with friends.

Uchi is for ones own home.. Not another's

And the verb you are trying to use is kaeru, which means to return home.. You have to conjugate that though

I'm a Japanese major and studied abroad with a host family for a year (none of whom spoke English. It is my duty to correct you! Haha, good job though. Japanese is difficult though! Especially for English speakers cuz thesentence structure is all
Well...it was worth a try; I did what I could.

Last year, I've taken a Japanese class, and it's kinda tough to recall what I've studied.
Right, because the community is probably at that state where they would label anyone that mention's her name as a Micheallol alt. Trolling can be fun and games, but it can eventually lead to even more trouble. I've learned the hard way a long time ago and had my original account deleted because of it (Rampant Takamaru/Fire Emblem fanboyism and fights to blame).

But I've got to admit, I've gotten plenty of laughs out of your topics for the past few weeks. Then again, Gamefaqs itself is a one huge joke for following the footsteps of 4Chan over the years.

DIHSO for Smash! DIHSO is a shoo-in! DIHSO is love, DISHO is life! :troll:
Back then, I considered opening up a Gamefaqs account, just to even the odds, but I've learned overtime that it's just like talking to a brick wall. Sometimes, people like that will never learn, and I guess that michaellol is part of the problem sometimes. By the way, who is mariotheplumber? I keep hearing his name, but never learned about him.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
By the way, who is mariotheplumber? I keep hearing his name, but never learned about him.
Let's just say this, he's the one that was responsible of burning thousands of Rosalina Amiibos because she's a "hentai character"...
To make things short, he's the Mario-centric Chris Chan. Those two ought to hang out one day whenever the latter gets out of jail. :troll:

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Dude, any character can be a 'hentai character'...how absurd...:facepalm:
What?! For real?! What a dumb reason to burn something as expensive as an Amiibo! And really he apparently does not get that Rosie is not the only Mario princess who very popular in that aspect......

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Dude, any character can be a 'hentai character'...how absurd...:facepalm:
That's right, there are NO exceptions when it comes to Rule 34. Even male characters aren't safe from it if you know the existence of bara and yaoi. Mariotehplumber is such a hypocrite for that flawed argument alone. :laugh:

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
What...in the world...did I just watch...?? Mariotehplumber...? Is this guy for real...?? I got the chance to watch some of his vids, and I just have to ask: What is he smoking!?

Rosalina just so happens to be my second favorite character, and he may have just spat in the face of every Rosalina fan out there, just for being a "MARIO" character!

Geez, It felt like my IQ dropped after watching that hot garbage...what an embarrassment, smh...

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
Jesus Christ this topic is booming with salt :troll:

Anyways, my schedule shouldn't be as tight as before, so i should be able to squeeze in some promotion around tumblr and instagram.

I am happy that Daisy got more screen time than Petch :cool: Petch was in the trailer, but only for a second.

Etika? I don't know why but i feel like he's serious about that Daisy for smash thing, I'll try tweeting him sometime later this week, maybe he will notice my tweet, you know? nothing is impossible. Also, on the bright side, he does seem to have taken a liking to our little Princess. I'm glad he loves that sassy girl!

Either way, I'll try making a Vote Daisy for Smash poster again, should i do it a Classic, Tennis, Golf or DIHSO Daisy??? :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Either way, I'll try making a Vote Daisy for Smash poster again, should i do it a Classic, Tennis, Golf or DIHSO Daisy??? :troll:
The Mario & Sonic Leotard. :troll:

Just kidding! Just go for the golf outfit this time since it's something new.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Jesus Christ this topic is booming with salt :troll:

Anyways, my schedule shouldn't be as tight as before, so i should be able to squeeze in some promotion around tumblr and instagram.

I am happy that Daisy got more screen time than Petch :cool: Petch was in the trailer, but only for a second.

Etika? I don't know why but i feel like he's serious about that Daisy for smash thing, I'll try tweeting him sometime later this week, maybe he will notice my tweet, you know? nothing is impossible. Also, on the bright side, he does seem to have taken a liking to our little Princess. I'm glad he loves that sassy girl!

Anything is fine. We are trying to raise support and that is the aim, but if you can avoid using her in her gown better since that is one of the reasons people think she is a Peach clone.

Slowly getting there guys! I will make a Twitter account when i get back from work and vote for her as well.

Zilexion

Smash Cadet
i would love for daisy to be a playable character way more than rosalina, daisy has been in the series much longer. she should be getting way better treatment than space peach. still, i'd prefer waluigi get picked even more, despite being a newer character than daisy.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Ok... I admit.. I am HoneyAngel999. I guess my trolling got out of hand. I just really find it funny and hilarious to troll them because they hate Daisy so much. Maybe I should stop
Well it is GameFAQ's. The moderators aren't exactly the best. I made an account and derailed some topics. No karma loss or reports! Unlike one site I was banned from a year ago because of excessive trolling.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
i would love for daisy to be a playable character way more than rosalina, daisy has been in the series much longer. she should be getting way better treatment than space peach. still, i'd prefer waluigi get picked even more, despite being a newer character than daisy.
Indeed, it's such a shame that Nintendo didn't use the character to her full potential given that they hate the Super Mario Land games (and Wario Land to a lesser extent). For now, we are doing our best efforts to get her more support in the ballot since it could make them change their minds in the end.

By the way, I've added you to the list.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Indeed, it's such a shame that Nintendo didn't use the character to her full potential given that they hate the Super Mario Land games (and Wario Land to a lesser extent). For now, we are doing our best efforts to get her more support in the ballot since it could make them change their minds in the end.

I've heard that the devs of Super Mario Land only created Daisy because they weren't allowed to use Peach, and that they hated making the game. Is this true?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've heard that the devs of Super Mario Land only created Daisy because they weren't allowed to use Peach, and that they hated making the game. Is this true?
I've heard their hatred of making the first game is what led to the creation of the smelly, ugly abomination known as Wario. So it is indeed true and adds on to Nintendo's dislike of the games.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I've heard their hatred of making the first game is what led to the creation of the smelly, ugly abomination known as Wario. So it is indeed true and adds on to Nintendo's dislike of the games.
HOW. DARE. YOU.
:4wario2: IS A GOLDEN ADONIS!
400 POUNDS OF UNGURDLE--- UNBRIDLED MIGHT!
BLAME THE WARIOWARE GAMES AND SAKURAI FOR MAKING WARIO "GROSS."
WarioLand/World Wario is a man's man! A man who charges shoulder first and asks question never in an unstoppable desire or gold and glory! Monsters, Madams, and Mother Nature herself can not halt his conquest!
The magma of his heart burns hot enough to melt gold itself!
The one and only, Mighty Wario!

How could you hate this man?!

Last edited:

Zilexion

Smash Cadet

i find it funny that if they hate the land games, they would still name their first main series 3ds mario, "super mario 3D land", a loud and clear callback to the old portable mario naming convention. also, maybe i missed something among the seventy so pages, but what list are you referring to?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
i find it funny that if they hate the land games, they would still name their first main series 3ds mario, "super mario 3D land", a loud and clear callback to the old portable mario naming convention. also, maybe i missed something among the seventy so pages, but what list are you referring to?
Just the support list on the OP (first post). Anyone who shows their support for Daisy or ask to be on the list would be added there with their name in full. It's sort of a requirement for all support topics in this thread.

HOW. DARE. YOU.
:4wario2: IS A GOLDEN ADONIS!
400 POUNDS OF UNGURDLE--- UNBRIDLED MIGHT!
BLAME THE WARIOWARE GAMES AND SAKURAI FOR MAKING WARIO "GROSS."
WarioLand/World Wario is a man's man! A man who charges shoulder first and asks question never in an unstoppable desire or gold and glory! Monsters, Madams, and Mother Nature herself can not halt his conquest!
The magma of his heart burns hot enough to melt gold itself!
The one and only, Mighty Wario!

How could you hate this man?!
It's alright, I don't hate my obese role model and favorite star from any Mario branch off (Wario, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong Country). :4wario2:

I was speaking from the developers' point of view since that was what they were going for with his derpy appearance in SML2. But little did they know that he would be proven popular enough to star in his series of platfomers and a fun minigame compilation spinoff franchise.

Ironic that they consider a creation that they made for mocking the game they hate as a Mario All Star while also having a Pseudo-Peach from that said game as a reoccurring spinoff mainstay. Oh the irony! :troll:

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Just the support list on the OP (first post). Anyone who shows their support for Daisy or ask to be on the list would be added there with their name in full. It's sort of a requirement for all support topics in this thread.

It's alright, I don't hate my obese role model and favorite star from any Mario branch off (Wario, Yoshi, and Donkey Kong Country). :4wario2:

I was speaking from the developers' point of view since that was what they were going for with his derpy appearance in SML2. But little did they know that he would be proven popular enough to star in his series of platfomers and a fun minigame compilation spinoff franchise.

Ironic that they consider a creation that they made for mocking the game they hate as a Mario All Star while also having a Pseudo-Peach from that said game as a reoccurring spinoff mainstay. Oh the irony! :troll:
Wario is still ugly and awesome xD

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Can anybody give a SOURCE for these claims. They sound like the kinda thing that appears out of the internet ether.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Can anybody give a SOURCE for these claims. They sound like the kinda thing that appears out of the internet ether.
http://web.archive.org/web/20080603115614/http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=10570
It's fairly common knowledge that Wario was an embodiment over frustration about being pushed to make Mario games.

It's just theorized that this kind of minor hostility may lead to the reasons for Daisy's visual changes, and the lack of references to the original Land games.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Michaellol, you and your Daisy topics never failed to amuse the Gamefaqs community. We can all agree that her being prominent in the Rio Olympics trailer makes her a shoo-in for Smash DLC. By that logic, we can say that we're getting Nabbit too since his appearance also stole the show. :troll:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/71902727

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't know if Nintendo necessarily hates Super Mario Land, since it does appear in this new Mario 30th Anniversary site as part of the main games. Could this be a sign...?

http://supermario.nintendo.com/#/history/
New Super Mario Land plz!

At least they were a bit nicer to the games this time unlike the last anniversary (25th) where they purposely left both SML games out of their timeline.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
New Super Mario Land plz!

At least they were a bit nicer to the games this time unlike the last anniversary (25th) where they purposely left both SML games out of their timeline.
Yeah I find it very nice that they included it this time.

Also, I created this new mini music video to get people to vote for Daisy. Loud music warning!

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Yeah I find it very nice that they included it this time.

Also, I created this new mini music video to get people to vote for Daisy. Loud music warning!
This has an unusually high like to dislike ratio.....maybe it got shared to GameFAQ's?

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I never knew DeviantArt had such a large following for Mario characters...I'm going to the site now! I'll post any interesting and SFW findings.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Deviantart? SFW?

Well, it does have SFW and good arts. But Deviantart is really a minefield.
Well what they consider NSFW is censored by default but their idea is only no genitalia and/or exposed female nipples. The rest is open to public viewing.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
This "slot" argument have been debunked for ages, no?

Prior to the game release, people were already claming that there would be "X characters left", according to the slots... If needed, a new row can be added.

It's just a coincidence.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
This "slot" argument have been debunked for ages, no?

Prior to the game release, people were already claming that there would be "X characters left", according to the slots... If needed, a new row can be added.

It's just a coincidence.
Indeed. There are no correlation to the slots in game and the sites "slots", it's just to organize the site to look nice.

I'm also not sure where the "6 Marios slots" means only 6 DLC fighters idea is coming from, I think more can still be added in due time...

Last edited:
Top Bottom