• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Meanwhile, somewhere, Pauline sits there as a relic of the past that got brought back solely cameos in Mario vs Donkey Kong.
While Shokora sits on the ruins of the Golden Temple thinking about the times that she.....

Oh wait, no one cares about her anyways. :laugh: :troll:

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
While Shokora sits on the ruins of the Golden Temple thinking about the times that she.....

Oh wait, no one cares about her anyways. :laugh: :troll:
The weird thing is that the official art of her is from the good ending (get 9-11 treasures) but not the perfect ending (get all 12) meaning canonically... Wario isn't perfect.

This is an outrage!

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Which do you guys think is more popular:

Wally x Daisy: I would understand the fans of this one if there was even the slightest hint or clue of positive interaction between them but everything is shown to be on the negative side and Daisy not liking him at all(maybe even hating him), one of the reasons that the fans say is that they either think Luigi is better of with Rosalina or because they think that Luigi has feelings for Peach, again I would agree if Nintendo would show at least signs or hints of this recently but they keep showing hints of the usual(A.K.A Mario x Peach, Luigi x Daisy).

Wally x Rosie: Seeing that Azure explained this one to me I understand how the fans see this one working on a better light compared to the previous one, and for what I can see it is slowly getting more fans.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Wally x Daisy: I would understand the fans of this one if there was even the slightest hint or clue of positive interaction between them but everything is shown to be on the negative side and Daisy not liking him at all(maybe even hating him), one of the reasons that the fans say is that they either think Luigi is better of with Rosalina or because they think that Luigi has feelings for Peach, again I would agree if Nintendo would show at least signs or hints of this recently but they keep showing hints of the usual(A.K.A Mario x Peach, Luigi x Daisy).

Wally x Rosie: Seeing that Azure explained this one to me I understand how the fans see this one working on a better light compared to the previous one, and for what I can see it is slowly getting more fans.
Through a Google search, you can see that there are more results for Waluigi x Rosalina than Waluigi x Daisy (102,000 > 81,000).

Doing the same thing through DeviantArt, Rosalina x Waluigi has 166 results in comparison to Waluigi x Daisy's 195.

If you compare the number of DA club members, the Waluigi x Rosalina club has more members (156) in comparison to Waluigi x Daisy (1). Then there's the fact that an Anti-Waluigi x Daisy Club exists.

So the fan census states that Waluigi x Rosalina is the more "welcomed pairing" while most might be against Waluigi x Daisy due to her being more connected to Luigi. This goes to show that shipping wars are pretty evident in the Mario fandom, but name one fanbase that doesn't go that far.

AceTechHD

Smash Cadet
NNID
AceTechHD
Since my network is still slow, I would like to know what that video is about. As if Thrsday can't get here any faster. :urg:
well In Etika's last steam he reacted to the latest Japanese Nintendo Direct live. When they announced a new Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games for the Wii U and 3DS he started to say how much he disliked the sires. Then he sees Daisy in a one piece doing athletic jumps and says "damn Daisy". Afterwards they show daisy again this time in the 3DS version and he says "Daisy for Smash my ***** god damn". Thats pretty much it :D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
well In Etika's last steam he reacted to the latest Japanese Nintendo Direct live. When they announced a new Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games for the Wii U and 3DS he started to say how much he disliked the sires. Then he sees Daisy in a one piece doing athletic jumps and says "damn Daisy". Afterwards they show daisy again this time in the 3DS version and he says "Daisy for Smash my ***** god damn". Thats pretty much it :D
I've knew it, Etika is one of us after all! I can't wait until his followers start voting for her just because of that visually stunning trailer with her acrobatics. :troll:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic, though? Sorry for being Fredd*ck the Wary here...
I sure hope he's not being sarcastic. Maybe he was making a joke but at the same time maybe he wanted her in Smash simply cause he thought she was hot lol.

Anyway, after seeing the new Olympics trailer, I really want to see Daisy in Smash in her leotard. She just looks so graceful in it. But then again, sports outfit and golf skirt beat all haha

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Are you sure he wasn't being sarcastic, though? Sorry for being Fredd*ck the Wary here...
Being semi-serious? Yes.

Just making light of the situation since his fans would do or say whatever he does since he's got himself a dedicated fandom. Again, you see people supporting characters like Shantae for the same reason given she's a sexy dancer herself.

Anyway, after seeing the new Olympics trailer, I really want to see Daisy in Smash in her leotard. She just looks so graceful in it. But then again, sports outfit and golf skirt beat all haha
Great, now there's another potential outfit to consider since there's too many to choose from. :urg:

Now that you mention it, I wonder why Sakurai was never adamant on referencing the Mario & Sonic franchise in the Smash titles? Not only there's a disturbing lack of songs taken from the games, but you never saw a single item from them (No javelins or Olympic hammers).

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Being semi-serious? Yes.

Just making light of the situation since his fans would do or say whatever he does since he's got himself a dedicated fandom. Again, you see people supporting characters like Shantae for the same reason given she's a sexy dancer herself.
You rang? :troll:
Now that you mention it, I wonder why Sakurai was never adamant on referencing the Mario & Sonic franchise in the Smash titles? Not only there's a disturbing lack of songs taken from the games, but you never saw a single item from them (No javelins or Olympic hammers).
M&S got the Wario Land treatment...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What does the title of this thread refer to?
Just the admins for the Daisy4Smash page on Twitter that I run. I'm thinking about changing it to something much more appropriate immediately now that a new Mario spinoff was confirmed (Rio Olympics and all).

HanAmes

Smash Ace
She's also in the Nintendo Starlets streetpass pic
Nintendo Starlets...??? <sighs> Don't remind me of that accursed picture...! No Daisy, two Zeldas, but not MY favorite Zelda...whenever I run out of toilet paper, I know just what to use...!

Edit: Sorry for going a little too far on that one, I take it back. It's an alright pic, but could use more flowers, though. :awesome:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
he might have been a bit sarcastic but at the end of the stream he does mention that Daisy was one of the highlights of the Japanese Direct.
Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rc8lCRqTs
Not surprised, he is the same guy who would rather have "Bootylicious Daisy" in Smash over Ridley.

Got to give it up for the Etika Meister for unintentionally causing more Daisy hype with his fans. :awesome:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Not surprised, he is the same guy who would rather have "Bootylicious Daisy" in Smash over Ridley.

Got to give it up for the Etika Meister for unintentionally causing more Daisy hype with his fans. :awesome:
While I dislike the idea of people voting for her just because of how she looks in that outfit, I can overlook it as long as it draws support, a question : What in the bloody world does Nabbit have in his sack that he never lets go of it even when competing in sports and Olympic events?(Maybe all the turf he has gathered so far)

Burruni

Smash Hero
While I dislike the idea of people voting for her just because of how she looks in that outfit, I can overlook it as long as it draws support, a question : What in the bloody world does Nabbit have in his sack that he never lets go of it even when competing in sports and Olympic events?(Maybe all the turf he has gathered so far)
All the rupees that Link spent in A Link Between Worlds
Because it's obviously Ravio.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Let's just say that the sack is part of his character and it wouldn't be Nabbit without it. But who know's what stuff he had stolen before competing unlike Zazz who would put someone in a box. XD

By the way, the head of the Operation Tachibana movement is here and I need to see how things are going. In case you need to know, he's a fan who's planning a massive fan art contest for a character who was rejected from Melee's initial roster (mostly for the same reasons as Takamaru).

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Daisy's Smash Confirmation Letter:troll:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Through a Google search, you can see that there are more results for Waluigi x Rosalina than Waluigi x Daisy (102,000 > 81,000).

Doing the same thing through DeviantArt, Rosalina x Waluigi has 166 results in comparison to Waluigi x Daisy's 195.

If you compare the number of DA club members, the Waluigi x Rosalina club has more members (156) in comparison to Waluigi x Daisy (1). Then there's the fact that an Anti-Waluigi x Daisy Club exists.

So the fan census states that Waluigi x Rosalina is the more "welcomed pairing" while most might be against Waluigi x Daisy due to her being more connected to Luigi. This goes to show that shipping wars are pretty evident in the Mario fandom, but name one fanbase that doesn't go that far.
Thanks. It's true, I never understood why do fans start shipping wars in the first place, I just ship my favorite couple and that's it, nothing more, nothing less.
What does one gain from offending and insulting others that don't ship what they do? Nothing on the contrary, you only get people to hate you for a stupid reason, one of my friends is a Wally x Daisy fan(the others are not into shipping but are okay with the default ones) and we don't go into argument over which pairing is better, heck even he agrees that the chances of Wally x Daisy happening on a realistic and solid case are 0, because there too many things against this one like their personalities clashing too much and a few other.

So yeah, shipping wars are dumb, as soon as I see one happening imminently I am out.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Rosalina fan's salt.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
What pallete swaps do you think would fit Daisy if she were to become an alt?

And since the thread has the olympics in it here's one:
Do you think the special victory animations from Sochi are coming back? If so I hope Sega does not mess up and adds a Luigi and Daisy victory animation(the only couple in Sochi that did not have one aside from the figures pair skating one).

Zapster

Smash Apprentice
I wish I knew some Spanish, but at least I know a little bit of Japanese.

Kyo wa ee tenki desune = Today's a beautiful day
Watashi wa Nihongo tabemono ga suki desu = I like Japanese food
Are wa uchi ni kare imasu ka = Have you returned home yet?
Oh dear. None of that is completely correct...

In the first sentence the meaning is "today is a nice day isn't it?" Literally it's today is good weather isn't it?

Beautiful would be kirei na or utsukushii

Nihongo 日本語 means Japanese language... Not just "Japanese"

The last sentance... Are is for something away from te speaker or listener and only refers to nouns as in objects. It would be unbelievably rude to call someone "are" in Japanese. Japanese does have a few pronouns, but almost always it is more polite and thus proper to say their name and attach a title if necessary... Even with friends.

Uchi is for ones own home.. Not another's

And the verb you are trying to use is kaeru, which means to return home.. You have to conjugate that though

I'm a Japanese major and studied abroad with a host family for a year (none of whom spoke English. It is my duty to correct you! Haha, good job though. Japanese is difficult though! Especially for English speakers cuz thesentence structure is all

Last edited:

Zapster

Smash Apprentice
Ugh my going double posted.

Anyways, google translate or really any web based translation doesn't work with Japanese... Sometimes even basic vocab can be wrong or not there

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
OK. This is going to sound really stupid, but what if they add Daisy in as a Mii Fighter costume? I'm just paranoid after the Inkling/KK Slider costumes. Although there aren't any fighters where the Inklings and KK Slider could be alt costumes for...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
OK. This is going to sound really stupid, but what if they add Daisy in as a Mii Fighter costume? I'm just paranoid after the Inkling/KK Slider costumes. Although there aren't any fighters where the Inklings and KK Slider could be alt costumes for...
Uhh....

They already kinda did...

FYI, alts for Miis doesn't kill chances...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After scouting a few of the recent Gamefaqs topics, I may have the suspicion that @ StarCrystal20 StarCrystal20 is HoneyAngel999 all along. Who else would have this severe gut feeling that she's confirmed and that new topic clearly does have his Daisy alts.

As a matter of a fact, I'll even post the link here so and he can take a look before confirming his innocence. My good sir, are you sure that this really isn't you that's causing the trouble?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/71918400#qp

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
What pallete swaps do you think would fit Daisy if she were to become an alt?
Peach alt. :troll:
Otherwise, you can have different colored dresses, and her Striker costume!
Please?
I loved Strikers Charged... ;~;

I'm sorry, what?

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
After scouting a few of the recent Gamefaqs topics, I may have the suspicion that @ StarCrystal20 StarCrystal20 is HoneyAngel999 all along. Who else would have this severe gut feeling that she's confirmed and that new topic clearly does have his Daisy alts.

As a matter of a fact, I'll even post the link here so and he can take a look before confirming his innocence. My good sir, are you sure that this really isn't you that's causing the trouble?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/71918400#qp
Ok... I admit.. I am HoneyAngel999. I guess my trolling got out of hand. I just really find it funny and hilarious to troll them because they hate Daisy so much. Maybe I should stop

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ok... I admit.. I am HoneyAngel999. I guess my trolling got out of hand. I just really find it funny and hilarious to troll them because they hate Daisy so much. Maybe I should stop
Right, because the community is probably at that state where they would label anyone that mention's her name as a Micheallol alt. Trolling can be fun and games, but it can eventually lead to even more trouble. I've learned the hard way a long time ago and had my original account deleted because of it (Rampant Takamaru/Fire Emblem fanboyism and fights to blame).

But I've got to admit, I've gotten plenty of laughs out of your topics for the past few weeks. Then again, Gamefaqs itself is a one huge joke for following the footsteps of 4Chan over the years.

DIHSO for Smash! DIHSO is a shoo-in! DIHSO is love, DISHO is life! :troll:

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Right, because the community is probably at that state where they would label anyone that mention's her name as a Micheallol alt. Trolling can be fun and games, but it can eventually lead to even more trouble. I've learned the hard way a long time ago and had my original account deleted because of it (Rampant Takamaru/Fire Emblem fanboyism and fights to blame).

But I've got to admit, I've gotten plenty of laughs out of your topics for the past few weeks. Then again, Gamefaqs itself is a one huge joke for following the footsteps of 4Chan over the years.

DIHSO for Smash! DIHSO is a shoo-in! DIHSO is love, DISHO is life! :troll:
Haha I guess you're right. I apologize for trolling so much on Gamefaqs, and I'll do it less occasionally. But that doesn't mean I'll stop completely. lol

Top Bottom