• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Daisy's face is all over Smashified's favorites.

Pro tip: Post a picture while requesting characters.
Smashified selects a character from their favorites and having a giant picture with Daisy's face is only a boon.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Their favorites is also where all requests go, so you can talk to people requesting Daisy (while sneakily mention @Smashified) and gain new followers.
"Request backup immediately!" 'Robotic voice out of nowhere'

"Attention all personal! Request Daisy to be #Smashified in Twitter and Youtube!"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I've just learnt that Rosalina never appeared in any of the Mario and Sonic games?

SEGA realising that Rosie isn't fit for crossovers

Well it would be a surprise if Daisy didn't appear, she's a spin-off staple at this point. (We can almost say the same for Jet the Hawk, no way is he gonna lose!).

Which is why I think she's worthy to be in Smash!
So Rosalina and Yacker aren't playable yet?

Sega confirmed to be biased against space characters. :troll:

NNID
Samyatang
Wow, so Daisy got a decent amount of screen time in that Mario and Sonic 2016 trailer? That's awesome. Also, this is completely unrelated, but is there a way I can change my username? :p

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Daisy is... quite limber, isn't she.

Her movements in that leotard did make me tug the steam out of my collar a little bit.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy is... quite limber, isn't she.

Her movements in that leotard did make me tug the steam out of my collar a little bit.
Well you know what they say about Brazil, everything is hot there (even the women). :awesome:

I even knew that Nintendo would start the trend of sexualizing the princesses soon as Mario Strikers happened. But alas, Daisy stealing the show (if you ignore Nabbit and Zazz) was a blessing for that Mario & Sonic trailer.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Well you know what they say about Brazil, everything is hot there (even the women). :awesome:

I even knew that Nintendo would start the trend of sexualizing the princesses soon as Mario Strikers happened. But alas, Daisy stealing the show (if you ignore Nabbit and Zazz) was a blessing for that Mario & Sonic trailer.
Why do I get the feeling that if Rosalina does not make here the fanboys are gonna be whining "If Daisy who is irrelevant made it why not her?!"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why do I get the feeling that if Rosalina does not make here the fanboys are gonna be whining "If Daisy who is irrelevant made it why not her?!"
So far, there aren't any complaints and they already consider her a shoo-in because of her popularity.

But if she doesn't make it however, it probably will be a bit bigger than the negative response to the Sochi games since she "needs" to be included.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
So far, there aren't any complaints and they already consider her a shoo-in because of her popularity.

But if she doesn't make it however, it probably will be a bit bigger than the negative response to the Sochi games since she "needs" to be included.
Well do you think this a small sign Nintendo is starting to listen to us or just the same as always?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well do you think this a start of something or just the same as always?
It could be if she really doesn't appear in the game. Again, it's the first trailer and we'll probably know more about Daisy's newfound prominence in a future Nintendo Direct.

Would
be pretty weird to see Rosalina's absence after all that promotion, then Waluigi's cut from Martlio Kart 7 and DK's lack of playable roles in most Mario Parties come to mind.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
It could be if she really doesn't appear in the game. Again, it's the first trailer and we'll probably know more about Daisy's newfound prominence in a future Nintendo Direct.

Would be pretty weird to see Rosalina's absence after all that promotion, then Waluigi's cut from Martlio Kart 7 and DK's lack of playable roles in most Mario Parties come to mind.
Well those were because enough fans warranted demand for them and seeing just how much Daisy is getting in the Ballot perhaps, for now let's just sit tight and keep supporting her in the ballot.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Eh, I'm pretty sure Rosie's gonna be in the game. I mean, seriously, after this much of a push, are they really gonna leave Rosalina out? It's 2015 already, and Rosie is pretty much Nindy's love child. If she isn't in the game, then I might crack a confused look (maybe you have to unlock her...??).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Eh, I'm pretty sure Rosie's gonna be in the game. I mean, seriously, after this much of a push, are they really gonna leave Rosalina out? It's 2015 already, and Rosie is pretty much Nindy's love child. If she isn't in the game, then I might crack a confused look (maybe you have to unlock her...??).
Doubt it. This is a series where the entire roster is available right from the start. Or who knows this might be the first time they do that, just hope this is a small or subtle hint that Nintendo I listening to us Daisy fans and given how you yourself said that the big N has shown to listen to its fans in the past, that just might be the case here.

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Which is a moot point because Rosalina is, with 100% certainty, going to appear in the game.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Which is a moot point because Rosalina is, with 100% certainty, going to appear in the game.
Who knows, let's just wait, see what happens, then we will find out what characters are playable(looking forward to Nabbit) and see what Nintendo has in store for us Daisy fans.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
I don't know if Rosalina will be in the new Olympics or not... I feel like she will since she's pretty much a shoe-in in everything now, but at the same time, has Rosalina ever been playable in a sports game other than golf or Mario Kart? Maybe Nintendo's against giving her a sports outfit, or maybe they think Rosalina's just not suited for active sports. I don't really know.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I don't know if Rosalina will be in the new Olympics or not... I feel like she will since she's pretty much a shoe-in in everything now, but at the same time, has Rosalina ever been playable in a sports game other than golf or Mario Kart? Maybe Nintendo's against giving her a sports outfit, or maybe they think Rosalina's just not suited for active sports. I don't really know.
Most likely the second one.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Does.....I've got nothing.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
The was no Waluigi and Amy in the trailer and they are basically locks, but I feel if Rosalina was in, she would be a highlight of that debut trailer.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
We saw one of the Deadly 6 but we don't know whether he's a playable character or is taking Jet the Hawk's place as a "boss".

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Zazz and most likely as a boss/rival character.
I'm hoping for this to be the case since having him as a playable character would be considered scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

With good choices like Cream the Rabbit or another Chaotix, I don't see Sega being "desperate" enough to have a playable Deadly Six member.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'm hoping for this to be the case since having him as a playable character would be considered scraping at the bottom of the barrel.

With good choices like Cream the Rabbit or another Chaotix, I don't see Sega being "desperate" enough to have a playable Deadly Six member.

Cream is long overdue. Has anyone seen her as referee yet? I couldn't spot her.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Cream is long overdue. Has anyone seen her as referee yet? I couldn't spot her.
Neither can I or any other Sonic fan for that matter. She's literally nowhere to be found since we can't see who's taking note of the events or even starting the 100 Meter Race.

That's when I hope we see another Nintendo Direct in the near future since I doubt we'll get another trailer for it at E3.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Rosalina came out in Mario Galaxy in 2007, months after the release of Super Mario Strikers (so she wouldn't be in any offshoot game before that).

The next mario offshoot game to come out after she did was Mario and Sonic at the olympic games. She's too new for this one. On either Wii or DS.
Then Mario Party DS. She's not in this one, but she will crack this series inevitably.
Then Super Mario Kart Wii. She's on this one.
Then Mario Super Sluggers. She swings and misses.
Then Mario Party Arcade, she's still not in this series.
Then another Mario and Sonic.
(we're now done with 2009. She's 2 and she's appeared in one offshoot so far).
She's back in Galaxy 2.
She misses Mario Sports Mix (another crossover game like mario and sonic)
Mario 3d Land has no Rosalina
She's a no on Fortune Street (still no board game action)
Mario Kart 7 she's in.
Start 2012
Miss ANOTHER Mario and Sonic Olympics.
And she's still not invited to Mario Party 9.
Mario Tennis wasn't open to her. (Though Luma made it!)
New Super Mario Brothers 2
and New Super Mario Brothers wii u/luigi brothers cares not for Rosalina
But now in mid 2013, everything changes for the six year old character.
She's in Mario Kart Arcade
She's playable in New Super Mario Bros World.
She's finally invited in Mario Party Island Tour.
She still skips the Olympics
2014, she's in mario kart 8
she's in smash brothers
2015, she's in mario party 10 and mario puzzle and dragons

By momentum, she's going to stop missing those olympics soon.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

I wanna play as Espio!

From the Sonic roster I want to play as Espio and gonna give Jet a chance, and as for the Mario roster, my two favorite characters (Luigi and Daisy) are already there, but like I have said looking forward to playing as Nabbit, seriously though what does that little critter have in that sack of his that he does not let go of it even when competing in Olympic events?

Last edited:
Top Bottom