• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, I don't have a Tumblr or a DeviantArt account, so I'll post it here first. Feedback is also appreciated and you can also use it as you see fit, in order to rack in more supporters.
Just read it and I must say good job! If only Nintendo would hear us out...

Do you guys think that the big N will use the Ballot not only for Smash 5 but also to know what the the fans want? I'd like to think so.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I thought Overkill was a faithful adaption in the cheesy dialogue and the Grindhouse aesthetic since the game's weren't meant to be taken serious unlike the wannabe edgy Resident Evil.[...]
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW RESIDENT EVIL WAS SUPER-DUPER-GROOVILY EDGY!
THERE:
Ok, more like cheesy... :facepalm:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Just read it and I must say good job! If only Nintendo would hear us out...

Do you guys think that the big N will use the Ballot not only for Smash 5 but also to know what the the fans want? I'd like to think so.
Thanks a lot! That article came from the heart.

And since Nintendo have shown to have listened to the fans before, I like to believe so. I also strongly believe that it could be a good business decision to give the fans what they want...as well as throwing in some curve balls, and out of the blue, warming up to X character that they have given us.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Thanks a lot! That article came from the heart.

And since Nintendo have shown to have listened to the fans before, I like to believe so. I also strongly believe that it could be a good business decision to give the fans what they want...as well as throwing in some curve balls, and out of the blue, warming up to X character that they have given us.
Namely Japan, and seeing that demand for Daisy is a little bigger there we might just stand a chance after all.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Just to let you guys know it was indeed the Inklings.

And I like how this came on the day Splatoon was released...I see what they did there...

I assume Geno is next.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just to let you guys know it was indeed the Inklings.

And I like how this came on the day Splatoon was released...I see what they did there...

I assume Geno is next.
I love the Inklings and plan on buying Splatoon soon, so there's no problem there.

I'm loving the details with their models, close enough to better quality than the Mii Fighter outfits.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I love the Inklings and plan on buying Splatoon soon, so there's no problem there.

I'm loving the details with their models, close enough to better quality than the Mii Fighter outfits.
That artwork looks official, much better than the 90's King K Rool and Geno renders :troll:

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
According to Smashified's twitter, one of the people who requested the Inklings had cancer.

So if one of you guys could catch cancer, that would be GREAT!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
According to Smashified's twitter, one of the people who requested the Inklings had cancer.

So if one of you guys could catch cancer, that would be GREAT!

There's so much wrong with this post that it can be best summed in the image above.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think it's very wrong to joke about cancer.. Don't do that guys.
Right, just informing him that us having it isn't going to get that Daisy Smashification anywhere.

Still have to remind certain fans to do so tonight. That probably won't happen until my brother grows tired of playing Hyrule Warriors. :rolleyes:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can relate. My aunt has cancer and is fighting with everything she has. Such a disease is no bull.
Same could be said for a grandmother of mines and well..... she's no longer of this world. I've accepted the fact that she's in a better place while a few relatives still hadn't got over it since the funeral. But this is a subject for another day since it's not the time.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Same could be said for a grandmother of mines and well..... she's no longer of this world. I've accepted the fact that she's in a better place while a few relatives still hadn't got over it since the funeral. But this is a subject for another day since it's not the time.
Sorry. Do you know what Omni aired in Smashified! Live or has it not aired yet?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sorry. Do you know what Omni aired in Smashified! Live or has it not aired yet?
If you look at the video above you, their character turned out to be the Inklings (male and female). I'm assuming he did this because of the game's launch yesterday.

The second one should be coming soon, but we have a while to wait until he can reveal it.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
If you look at the video above you, their character turned out to be the Inklings (male and female). I'm assuming he did this because of the game's launch yesterday.

The second one should be coming soon, but we have a while to wait until he can reveal it.
Forest Maze = Geno BOOST!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Forest Maze = Geno BOOST!
Yes, we know that since he's obviously biased towards that wooden thing. Hence my "Game Over" quote from yesterday. :rolleyes:

We however should keep spamming his account and video with request until he finally gives what we want the next time.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Yes, we know that since he's obviously biased towards that wooden thing. Hence my "Game Over" quote from yesterday. :rolleyes:

We however should keep spamming his account and video with request until he finally gives what we want the next time.
That's right. Mario and Sonic Rio 2016 has been announced, don't know about you guys but I am definitely getting this one.

Quick question for all of you: Does anybody around here know how to speak Spanish? No real reason or motive, just want to know.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
That's right. Mario and Sonic Rio 2016 has been announced, don't know about you guys but I am definitely getting this one.

Quick question for all of you: Does anybody around here know how to speak Spanish? No real reason or motive, just want to know.
I don't btw. I know Spanish speaking friends, but I don't fully know how to speak it well.

And speaking of the Mario and Sonic game, doesn't it seems interesting that in the trailer, Daisy was the only female character from the Mario series to get shown off? Peach and Rosie (I'm sure she'll be in there) hasn't showed up at all in the cut scenes... :smirk:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Since both Nabbit and Diddy are in, I'm planning on buying it since I've missed out on every other title than the first. Seeing Rouge, Zazz, Jet, and Birdo interests me since I least expected them to be playable this time around.

I've taken all four years of Spanish in high school, but my experience in speaking the language in a proper sentence is mediocre. Preterite verbs and possessive verbs are what I struggle in the most.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I don't btw. I know Spanish speaking friends, but I don't fully know how to speak it well.

And speaking of the Mario and Sonic game, doesn't it seems interesting that in the trailer, Daisy was the only female character from the Mario series to get shown off? Peach and Rosie (I'm sure she'll be in there) hasn't showed up at all in the cut scenes... :smirk:
Exactly what I thought as well. I know the feeling, I started learning English around 6-7 years old, but by the time I turned 12, I was way above my friends and colleagues back at junior high, same goes for highschool.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Since both Nabbit and Diddy are in, I'm planning on buying it since I've missed out on every other title than the first. Seeing Rouge, Zazz, Jet, and Birdo interests me since I least expected them to be playable this time around.

I've taken all four years of Spanish in high school, but my experience in speaking the language in a proper sentence is mediocre. Preterite verbs and possessive verbs are what I struggle in the most.
Really looking foward to playing as nabbit as well. Somethings we are good at, some we are not, believe me at both junior high and highschool, i failed miserably at math, barely passed it, even now i have trouble with it.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

The Inklings turned out very nicely. I'm hoping he does Daisy (sports or golf outfit) next, but I doubt it and it'll probably be Geno...
even though I personally feel like Geno has no chances of getting into Smash, no offense Geno fans but he only appeared in one Mario RPG, is owned by Square Enix, and would be a very random addition because he does not appear at all in recent games and doesn't have much significance to the Mario series other than his big fan base.
Although.. I might sound a bit biased since the same can be said for Daisy; she doesn't have much significance to the series other than being a spinoff character with a big fan base. But still, Daisy makes many consecutive appearances in Mario Party, Mario sports, and Mario kart and it'd make more sense to add her into Smash since she's part of the reoccurring cast.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I wish I knew some Spanish, but at least I know a little bit of Japanese.

Kyo wa ee tenki desune = Today's a beautiful day
Watashi wa Nihongo tabemono ga suki desu = I like Japanese food
Are wa uchi ni kare imasu ka = Have you returned home yet?

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
The Inklings turned out very nicely. I'm hoping he does Daisy (sports or golf outfit) next, but I doubt it and it'll probably be Geno...
even though I personally feel like Geno has no chances of getting into Smash, no offense Geno fans but he only appeared in one Mario RPG, is owned by Square Enix, and would be a very random addition because he does not appear at all in recent games and doesn't have much significance to the Mario series other than his big fan base.
Although.. I might sound a bit biased since the same can be said for Daisy; she doesn't have much significance to the series other than being a spinoff character with a big fan base. But still, Daisy makes many consecutive appearances in Mario Party, Mario sports, and Mario kart and it'd make more sense to add her into Smash since she's part of the reoccurring cast.
I agree with you as well. But we must avoid speeches like this when going to other communities when searching for supporters, otherwise they will think we are biased fanboys.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I agree with you as well. But we must avoid speeches like this when going to other communities when searching for supporters, otherwise they will think we are biased fanboys.
Some communities hit us with that all the time, and it's always the 'same old song':

-Daisy's irrelevant
-Daisy's a clone
-Daisy's annoying
-etc, etc, etc; I can go on and on, but I'm not gonna.

I'm entertained by the idea of not sinking to their level, no offense to @ StarCrystal20 StarCrystal20 , and showing them that we aren't just biased fanboys. Speaking of biased fanboys, I've heard of horror stories with the Rosalina fan base. Besides bashing Daisy, I've seen them go to levels where they complained that Luma is in the name "Rosalina and Luma," they also complained that Rosalina was used as a punching bag in the Mewtwo reveal trailer, and much much more.

I know that they have the proverbial 'bragging rights,' but I'm just so relieved that us as a Daisy fan base isn't anything like that (well, to my knowledge, anyway), and in order to get Daisy over, we'll just have to do our part in the best way possible, because when you're on the side of righteousness and fight for a just cause, you will never lose.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Sí, hablo español.

Also, Daisy appeared in the Direct more than Rosalina, Daisy confirmed for Smash.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Some communities hit us with that all the time, and it's always the 'same old song':

-Daisy's irrelevant
-Daisy's a clone
-Daisy's annoying
-etc, etc, etc; I can go on and on, but I'm not gonna.

I'm entertained by the idea of not sinking to their level, no offense to @ StarCrystal20 StarCrystal20 , and showing them that we aren't just biased fanboys. Speaking of biased fanboys, I've heard of horror stories with the Rosalina fan base. Besides bashing Daisy, I've seen them go to levels where they complained that Luma is in the name "Rosalina and Luma," they also complained that Rosalina was used as a punching bag in the Mewtwo reveal trailer, and much much more.

I know that they have the proverbial 'bragging rights,' but I'm just so relieved that us as a Daisy fan base isn't anything like that (well, to my knowledge, anyway), and in order to get Daisy over, we'll just have to do our part in the best way possible, because when you're on the side of righteousness and fight for a just cause, you will never lose.
That's because in the communities were she is hates they either have users that are Daisy fanboys that are extremely biased and bash and offend other fanbases(Gamefaqs) or because its full of fanboys who love a certain character but hate another for no real reason(Reddit.)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
So I've just learnt that Rosalina never appeared in any of the Mario and Sonic games?

SEGA realising that Rosie isn't fit for crossovers

Well it would be a surprise if Daisy didn't appear, she's a spin-off staple at this point. (We can almost say the same for Jet the Hawk, no way is he gonna lose!).

Which is why I think she's worthy to be in Smash!

Top Bottom