• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'm sure that Cranky Kong would be higher up the priorty list over King K. Rool because of his recency and his iconic appearance in the arcades!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm sure that Cranky Kong would be higher up the priorty list over King K. Rool because of his recency and his iconic appearance in the arcades!
Yes, bring that old ape in the spotlight again since he really deserves it. His grandson had been hogging the screen long enough and a real gaming veteran ought to appear in Smash. Look out you Kuh-Rool and Dixie casuals because the original Nintendo villain needs his time to shine!

:awesome:

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Yes, bring that old ape in the spotlight again since he really deserves it. His grandson had been hogging the screen long enough and a real gaming veteran ought to appear in Smash. Look out you Kuh-Rool and Dixie casuals because the original Nintendo villain needs his time to shine!

:awesome:
Just what we need in this game... another ****ing ape. :troll:
I want my crocodile, damnit!

And while we're at it, I also want my Genie girl:
:happysheep:

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Here is my Daisy palette idea.

1) Regular yellow
2) Peach pink
3) Turquoise
4) Brown/coffee
5) Wedding white
6) Fire FLower
7) Classic throwback
8) Black and yellow (since Peach and Rosalina have black and yellow costumes)

Which is your favorite? Mine are her regular yellow, Peach colors, turquoise, and the brown one.

NOTE
: I don't know if it's just me, but every image I link becomes very tiny and un-clickable! So sorry if the image is super tiny.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

1) Regular yellow
2) Peach pink
3) Turquoise
4) Brown/coffee
5) Wedding white
6) Fire FLower
7) Classic throwback

Which is your favorite? Mine are her regular yellow, Peach colors, turquoise, and the brown one.
NOTE: I don't know if it's just me, but every image I link becomes very tiny and un-clickable! So sorry if the image is super tiny.
Black and yellow, classic throwback, coffee/brown, Peach colors, and Fire Flower.

Would be something to good to share on the pages and all it needs is a bit resizing. No harm done, that's what Photoshop and screen capture is for.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

1) Regular yellow
2) Peach pink
3) Turquoise
4) Brown/coffee
5) Wedding white
6) Fire FLower
7) Classic throwback

NOTE: I don't know if it's just me, but every image I link becomes very tiny and un-clickable! So sorry if the image is super tiny.
Is it just me or is this forum resizing my images and making them tiny??
FYI, images that are linked directly from Wiki fail to load up properly, and as a result, shirk in size for some reason. So, best thing to do is either save them to your computer and repost them with the "Upload a File" tab under the comment box, or, when you get these images through Google Search, look for the image that isn't from Wiki.

But I'll save you the trouble. :)
Daisy_ssb4_palettes.png

Hope that helped.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
And score two more for us! Just managed to convince the last of my friends to vote for Daisy in the ballot, now to contribute in any other way possible.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And score two more for us! Just managed to convince the last of my friends to vote for Daisy in the ballot, now to contribute in any other way possible.
Fantastic job on convincing your friends to do their part. The mores votes the better as any politician would say in the old days.

Which reminds me, I've ought to convince my brother to do his part. Sure he's been wanting to vote for a while, but the poor guy is torn on choosing one character since he's under the impression that you can vote once. Some of his choices included Kasumi, Misty, Bomberman, Sophitia, Bandanna Dee, Roy, Haunter, Midna, and (of course) Daisy. Might as well tell him that it's technically ok to get crazy since there are some households that has one computer and Sakurai's should know that there are more than one child that enjoys Smash that might want to vote with that single computer. Basically, it's an analogy of mines that should let him know that it is fine to vote for more than one character since I've done that a month ago.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
What other communities should we target aside from the ones we already have?

Also, WeirdChill on which days can you administrate? I got the weekend, if we could get one more person to help that would make four and we could alternate two people one week, two the next and so forth, that way if someone is not available in case something happened we wouldn't have any problems.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Also, WeirdChill on which days can you administrate? I got the weekend, if we could get one more person to help that would make four and we could alternate two people one week, two the next and so forth, that way if someone is not available in case something happened we wouldn't have any problems.
Still iffy on going anywhere near Reddit for obvious reasons, but I'll probably consider it when this are a bit less hectic. I'm still planning on doing the usual Daisy posts on Miiverse thanks the many interesting and funny pictures I can make with Photo Studio. If I recall, there are some vocal supporters of Daisy in they community that show up usually towards the noon.

If you really want to talk with WCF about the days he admin, I suggest tagging him like this @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever . Just put the "@" next to any user's name and you can instantly tag them just like that.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Still iffy on going anywhere near Reddit for obvious reasons, but I'll probably consider it when this are a bit less hectic. I'm still planning on doing the usual Daisy posts on Miiverse thanks the many interesting and funny pictures I can make with Photo Studio. If I recall, there are some vocal supporters of Daisy in they community that show up usually towards the noon.

If you really want to talk with WCF about the days he admin, I suggest tagging him like this @ WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever . Just put the "@" next to any user's name and you can instantly tag them just like that.
Thanks for the tip.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
So what you mean with the first one Azure is that basically we just wait like Monty Mole does in his hole waiting for an unsuspecting driver and then pop out when they least expect, right?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So what you mean with the first one Azure is that basically we just wait like Monty Mole does in his hole waiting for an unsuspecting driver and then pop out when they least expect, right?
That's right, it's best for me to show up there when things are a bit less busy due to the usual E3 speculation that goes on there. Again, I shouldn't expect any less from that community since they hype up Paper Mario like there's no tomorrow (character in Smash or him having a new game). It's still a bit better than the chaos that goes on in Gamefaqs thanks to a certain user who's name I shall not mention.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
That's right, it's best for me to show up there when things are a bit less busy due to the usual E3 speculation that goes on there. Again, I shouldn't expect any less from that community since they hype up Paper Mario like there's no tomorrow (character in Smash or him having a new game). It's still a bit better than the chaos that goes on in Gamefaqs thanks to a certain user who's name I shall not mention.
Correct. He calls himself a fan yet he is a fan boy who knows no bounds.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

I can admin every day, except Thursday.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

Don't go to Reddit, you'll get downvoted to hell for even uttering the word "Daisy" on there.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987

1) Regular yellow
2) Peach pink
3) Turquoise
4) Brown/coffee
5) Wedding white
6) Fire FLower
7) Classic throwback

I like the Regular Yellow, Fire Flower, Classic Throwback, and Peach Pink ones. Also, that "Turquoise" looks like Merelda's dress' colors (from "Wario Land: Shake It" on the Wii).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Omni said this weekend it's time for another #Smashify, but what worries me is that he said that this is the first time he draws two characters together. What does he mean by that?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Omni said this weekend it's time for another #Smashify, but what worries me is that he said that this is the first time he draws two characters together. What does he mean by that?
That makes me think of Ice Climbers...or some duo based characters like that...if he means two characters together in one image...but then again, what about Banjo and Kazooie?...

Burruni

Smash Hero
That makes me think of Ice Climbers...or some duo based characters like that...if he means two characters together in one image...but then again, what about Banjo and Kazooie?...
1) He's specified that there is a reflective surface in the Smashified form of one of the characters.
2) Banjo & Kazooie have been done
3) They're specificially stated to be Nintendo Characters, so B&K wouldn't somehow happen again anyways by that criteria.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
He said he would be doing a Mario character, so its either two characters or one we're not knowing of.

Kritter can be an idiot in Charged.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
1) He's specified that there is a reflective surface in the Smashified form of one of the characters.
2) Banjo & Kazooie have been done
3) They're specificially stated to be Nintendo Characters, so B&K wouldn't somehow happen again anyways by that criteria.
I meant with B&K that a "Duo" character was already done by him before, not that he hasn't done those two before, I know they were. And yeah, I know it was a Nintendo character, which is why I guessed IC, even though I wasn't thinking it was really them, just guessing...

He said he would be doing a Mario character, so its either two characters or one we're not knowing of.

Kritter can be an idiot in Charged.
Oh, I didn't think I've heard it was specifically going to be a Mario character, but if that's the case... idk...I have some characters in mind that could be it I guess (like those two characters as a assist trophy for the WarioWare series), but if it's the Mushroom Kingdom Mario characters specifically...either he meant two characters from Mario in one image, or two characters done at the same time to show off, both being seperated images.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I meant with B&K that a "Duo" character was already done by him before, not that he hasn't done those two before, I know they were. And yeah, I know it was a Nintendo character, which is why I guessed IC, even though I wasn't thinking it was really them, just guessing...

Oh, I didn't think I've heard it was specifically going to be a Mario character, but if that's the case... idk...I have some characters in mind that could be it I guess (like those two assist trophies for the WarioWare series), but if it's the Mushroom Kingdom Mario characters specifically...either he meant two characters from Mario in one image, or two characters done at the same time to show off, both being seperated images.
I really hop it's the second one

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, I hope it's the latter. That could give the chance that one of them could be Daisy .
Same here. A few around here are telling us not to go to Reddit and I understand why, but if we don't get a move on we may never have a chance like this again.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Oh, I didn't think I've heard it was specifically going to be a Mario character, but if that's the case... idk...I have some characters in mind that could be it I guess (like those two characters as a assist trophy for the WarioWare series), but if it's the Mushroom Kingdom Mario characters specifically...either he meant two characters from Mario in one image, or two characters done at the same time to show off, both being seperated images.
There's three possibilities for two WarioWare characters that always stands together:
- Dribble and Spitz
- Kat and Ana
- Ashley and Red
However, the latter has also the most requested Wario character in the Fighter Ballot, despite the impossible to counter "AT status that officially deconfirmed said character".
(Just sharing some knowledge of WarioWare here... My avatar IS 9-Volt, isn't it?... If yes, then you must know I know the WarioWare series quite well)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
There's three possibilities for two WarioWare characters that always stands together:
- Dribble and Spitz
- Kat and Ana
- Ashley and Red
However, the latter has also the most requested Wario character in the Fighter Ballot, despite the impossible to counter "AT status that officially deconfirmed said character".
(Just sharing some knowledge of WarioWare here... My avatar IS 9-Volt, isn't it?... If yes, then you must know I know the WarioWare series quite well)
I wonder that myself, why do people vote for characters that are already AT? I know people want them as fighters but Sakurai doomed them with the AT status.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Then that also means that if Daisy does not make it in by any chance, she'll be considered or even added in Smah5.
She MAY be, not she WILL.
Sadly that's the case for anyone who doesn't get a commanding grab in like top 5 or 10 of the ballot which I don't quite think Daisy is going to hit unless I'm underselling the "kid/casual" market, which may be the case.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
She MAY be, not she WILL.
Sadly that's the case for anyone who doesn't get a commanding grab in like top 5 or 10 of the ballot which I don't quite think Daisy is going to hit unless I'm underselling the "kid/casual" market, which may be the case.
Yeah sorry my bad. That why we're raising as much support as possible to get her in a position like that, right now at best she is around top 30 or 25 and I think I am exaggerating with this assumption, we really gotta seek support in even the most hating of places otherwise we won't make it as far as we want to.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Daisy's got support. Definitely. Namely with the younger audiences.
But I feel, personally, that her best hopes with Smash 4 is becoming an alternate costume with... actual Koopaling/Alph tier help and come Smash 5 at worst keeping that position if not being promoted, Clone or otherwise.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Daisy's got support. Definitely. Namely with the younger audiences.
But I feel, personally, that her best hopes with Smash 4 is becoming an alternate costume with... actual Koopaling/Alph tier help and come Smash 5 at worst keeping that position if not being promoted, Clone or otherwise.
I'm cool with her being an alt, I just want custom victory sounds (Hi, I'm Daisy for one of the three), a flower image when she does side B ( Preferably looking like a Mario World Fireflower.) And her to hold a struggling Tatanga instead of Toad.

What can replace turnips? Mario Kart Wheels?

Top Bottom