• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Was Bowser Jr. created by Miyamoto?

What about Birdo?
Miyamoto made Doki Doki Panic, the original version of Super Mario Bros 2 USA, and thus, created Birdo. And yes, I'm sure he also created Bowser Jr in Super Mario Sunshine, as well of course, the 7 Koopalings. Daisy is one of the only characters not fully made under Miyamoto's intentions, I believe.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder who was in charge of her redesign for MP4. It was the same game that gave Peach her modern dress. (Melee used an upgrade of her old one)

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Hi! I prefer a lot Daisy above Peach (personally I don't think that she is cute).

Poor Daisy... Always a filler char.
imo, she's cuter than Peach...or maybe I just got tired of blonds in general (except for Rosalina, of course!)

And I personally believe that any character, filler or not, can be organically special in their own right if that character has a strong fan base. I also kinda find it funny that despite Rosalina's booming popularity today, I chose Daisy, a mere side character, as my favorite...but let's get real, even before the conception of Rosie, I was still fond of the tomboy princess, not because she's been a dammy only once in her career, it's her character that I was fond of; A bad@$$ princess who punched Bowser into orbit in Mario Party 3.

So yeah, I feel like a black sheep out of the bunch for preferring Daisy over more prominent characters, and not to mention, not even a playable character in Smash (yet...?).

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
imo, she's cuter than Peach...or maybe I just got tired of blonds in general (except for Rosalina, of course!)

And I personally believe that any character, filler or not, can be organically special in their own right if that character has a strong fan base. I also kinda find it funny that despite Rosalina's booming popularity today, I chose Daisy, a mere side character, as my favorite...but let's get real, even before the conception of Rosie, I was still fond of the tomboy princess, not because she's been a dammy only once in her career, it's her character that I was fond of; A bad@$$ princess who punched Bowser into orbit in Mario Party 3.

So yeah, I feel like a black sheep out of the bunch for preferring Daisy over more prominent characters, and not to mention, not even a playable in Smash (yet...?).
Why do i get the feeling that sooner or later Rosalina will take a fall so hard, that haters will start threating her like they threat Daisy?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Why do i get the feeling that sooner or later Rosalina will take a fall so hard, that haters will start threating her like they threat Daisy?
Well, it kinda did before she became playable in Smash Bros. Before that, the only games she appears in were spinoff games since Galaxy 2. SM3DW came out just a bit after Smash 4 started development I believe.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Well, it kinda did before she became playable in Smash Bros. Before that, the only games she appears in were spinoff games since Galaxy 2. SM3DW came out just a bit after Smash 4 started development I believe.
Then i believe this is our last chance to show the big N through one of their biggest games via a poll they themselves have stated any video game character is fair game, that despite how they have been pushing Daisy to the sidelines, she still has a lot of fans, even in Japan, that would like to see her in more games than just spin-offs.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Then i believe this is our last chance to show the big N through one of their biggest games via a poll they themselves have stated any video game character is fair game, that despite how they have been pushing Daisy to the sidelines, she still has a lot of fans, even in Japan, that would like to see her in more games than just spin-offs.
The general hate on video game characters wanted by the fans are due to them either being "Decomfirmed" in Smash Bros (Ridley), or just because of petty spite just for the fun of messing with a fanbase (Ridley again).

This is the one thing about the Smash Community is subcoming to, just because of the people on the internet are full of trolls and bullies.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
She even appears in Puzzle and Dragons Z Mario Edition, as a support character.

Before Super Mario 3D World, Rosie didn't even appear in most of the (mediocre) spinoffs such as Mario Party 9, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, and Mario Sports Mix.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Before Super Mario 3D World, Rosie didn't even appear in most of the (mediocre) spinoffs such as Mario Party 9, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, and Mario Sports Mix.
For real!? What in the world is her role there plot wise!? Goes to show that Nintendo has favorism issues.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
That's as likely as Microsoft losing the console race. Very impossible, yet something I wouldn't mind happening. :p
All good things come to an end, and her popularity is no exception. Remember: Live is full of twists and turns in the most unexpected ways and karma is a *****.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
All good things come to an end, and her popularity is no exception. Remember: Live is full of twists and turns in the most unexpected ways and karma is a *****.
I don't think Rosalina is leaving anytime soon. Not that I would mind (like Birdo).

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I don't think Rosalina is leaving anytime soon. Not that I would mind (like Birdo).
Never said she was gonna leave, but rather i have a feeling karma will strike sooner or later(like it already hit us Daisy fans) and it will hurt a lot for the Rosie fans.

After the storm comes calmness but in our case it will be a long lasting storm if we don't take this once in a lifetime chance Nintendo holds polls like these and make ourselves be heard.

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987

:4mario: Party 9: :rosalina: is not even referenced.

:4mario:and :4sonic:at the Olympics: Again, :rosalina: didn't even get mentioned (or even slightly hinted, let alone leaked or scrapped from the game) in both three Wii games.

:4mario: Sports Mix: The slightest hint of :rosalina: in this game is White Mage's alternative costume, which has Rosalina's colors, like how :4peach: has a Daisy palette swap in Smash 4.

... Yeah, the fact that she hasn't appeared or that she wasn't even mentioned (or slightly hinted in a dialogue) in those specific spin-offs (which are quite important/representative spin-offs) clash with the fact that she's a playable character in Smash, while Daisy is not (despite appearing in all of the aforementioned spin-offs).

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Let's not make this the Rosalina hate thread.

A man can have more than one waifu, right?

I'll leave now.

D

Deleted member

:4mario: Party 9: :rosalina: is not even referenced.

:4mario:and :4sonic:at the Olympics: Again, :rosalina: didn't even get mentioned (or even slightly hinted, let alone leaked or scrapped from the game) in both three Wii games.

:4mario: Sports Mix: The slightest hint of :rosalina: in this game is White Mage's alternative costume, which has Rosalina's colors, like how :4peach: has a Daisy palette swap in Smash 4.

... Yeah, the fact that she hasn't appeared or that she wasn't even mentioned (or slightly hinted in a dialogue) in those specific spin-offs (which are quite important/representative spin-offs) clash with the fact that she's a playable character in Smash, while Daisy is not (despite appearing in all of the aforementioned spin-offs).
I think it's because Daisy was a spin-off mainstay already, and Rosalina was just starting to dip her toes in the water. But she did make it into a couple of Mario Kart games, which kept her relevant longer. The people behind Super Mario 3D World also made the Galaxy Games, so it's really not too much of a surprise that they would bring back Rosalina into the game. And Sakurai probably also saw these appearances and recognized that she would make a great newcomer, especially one to represent the Mario Galaxy games on the Wii (which had no representation in Brawl, right?)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Let's not make this the Rosalina hate thread.

I'll leave now.
Nobody will hate or judge you for your preferences, this is a support thread not a hate "x" character thread, on a side note my favorite princesses are in order: Daisy, Peach, Rosalina.

I don't hate nor have anything agains't Rosalina, the thing is: I grew up with Daisy more so that's why she is my favorite.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Nobody will hate or judge you for your preferences, this is a support thread not a hate "x" character thread, on a side note my favorite princesses are in order: Daisy, Peach, Rosalina.

I don't hate nor have anything agains't Rosalina, the thing is: I grew up with Daisy more so that's why she is my favorite.
Daisy, Rosalina, and Peach for me. It's because Peach has gotten stale for a while with me. Rosalina is actually a nice alternative for me, even though it's like that she started out as a unique character, and then slowly being similar to Peach lately in the spin offs. Daisy, on the other hand, probably started off similar to Peach, and then slowly became a unique character as time went on.:awesome: Just one of my theories, though.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Daisy, Rosalina, and Peach for me. It's because Peach has gotten stale for a while with me. Rosalina is actually a nice alternative for me, even though it's like that she started out as a unique character, and then slowly being similar to Peach lately in the spin offs. Daisy, on the other hand, probably started off similar to Peach, and then slowly became a unique character as time went on.:awesome: Just one of my theories, though.
You are actually correct. Rosalina fanboys are just too focused on "mah space waifu" to notice she is lately going out of character.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's Rosalina=Daisy>>Peach. Peach bores me. I like Rosalina because she has space powers and came from Super Mario Galaxy, one of my favorite Mario games.

I feel so bad for Daisy. She has something the Mario series never really had: plant/earth powers. Yes, flower power-ups do exist, but running into a flower and getting a fireball or a boomerang isn't related to plants. That piranha plant from Super Mario 3D World is an example of actually using plants in Mario. Why not have a character who can create those pirahna plants and other forms of life? Why not have a character who can manipulate crystals or other parts of the earth? Daisy could have environmental powers like Peach has emotional powers and Rosalina has space powers. But no. She's relegated to spinoffs as a character that is way too similar to Peach for comfort. She could actually be a unique character, but she's constantly shrugged under the rug and never developed into something better. At least Rosalina received development to become a main Mario character that's far different from Peach. Daisy has had so much potential that has been wasted for so many years.

Also, Daisy is orange, one of my favorite colors.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Peach > Rosalina > *List of other characters* > Daisy.

:troll:

I don't really like listing them off like that, it feels like taking away what they are and just having a shallow look at the surface.
Peach is more than just the bubbly blonde princess that always gets kidnapped, Rosalina isn't just emo space waifu, etc.

I admit, if I had to pair the three up then Daisy wouldn't exactly be my favorite, but at the same time I can list a bunch of different things about her that I do like. Maybe it would be better to just list what I don't like about them. :troll:

Of course, I don't see any reason to just pick a favorite and hate another for no apparent reason, I'm not just going to grab all the green candies and throw the rest out. I'll take the milk chocolate, the caramel filled, and the minty one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More than one waifu will ruin your laifu.

I think two is the maximum amount of troll faces before a post starts going a bit off course.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Same here. I don't dislike Rosalina, and I just don't really like Peach because she gets captured SO often it's not even considered original anymore. Daisy and Rosalina are nice changes of pace: Daisy is a lively princess who enjoys sports and only got captured once (that's more original than said "a certain princess got kidnapped a thousand times by the same villain over and over again") , and Rosalina had backstory until Mario Kart 8 (which is why and how she's now under Daisy to me... but at least she didn't get captured a thousand times either, so both are ok).

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'm going to whip up something and think about the right things to say about the issue. It's going to be pretty big since she's my most wanted.

Everyone, get ready to say what you will about the matter now that it's finally time!
I just made an extra long post about her representation in Smash and swiftly left.

When was the final vanilla roster decided again?

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Can you guys also check my post on it? I've put A LOT of time on it (even with the 100% Want rating, I've had to prove my point).

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Can you guys also check my post on it? I've put A LOT of time on it (even with the 100% Want rating, I've had to prove my point).
It's good.
I couldn't really tell what the point was of the history lesson, but it was good.

Captain Toad-thing below, reply here please, no need to clog the RTC thread.

"Platforms that lift him up" and "backpack throwing" can only be up specials.

In Brawl, yeah.
But in Smash 4, we have melons as jabs, slingshots as aerials and bullet fire as aerial.

That's called uniqueness.

Also, you don't understand: most general Mario games are games include a lot of jumping and climbing parts (the canon Mario games are platformers, so jumping is important).

And not Captain Toad.
That's called a difference and means nothing to his chances to Smaah Bros.

You don't understand either.
His whole "non-jumping" thing is to make a contrast to the main platformers and to create a puzzle game.
It's to make something easy for a jumping character like Mario a challenging puzzle for Captain Toad.

In Smash, this could mean he would use devices like Minecarts and Trampolines to approach, something easy for characters like Sonic. But a puzzle for Captain Toad.
Also, if he had horrible jumps, he would need something to compensate for it.
(and I can't think of anything, because Little Mac compensate for his horrible jumps but his fast speed AND his strong attack, which means that if one stat is horribly bad, then two stats must be either very good or quite good to compensate for the horribly bad stat... That's why Sonic is fast and jump quite high, but does not deal too much damage with his attacks, and also why Bowser can jump a bit high and is very strong, but is very slow in compensation, but quite slow when running).

He could have a platform/trampoline that lifts him up (Special move), to compensate for his poor jumping ability and create a unique moveset.

No compensating in the rest of the moveset, just a shift in how mobility works normally.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
In Brawl, yeah.
But in Smash 4, we have melons as jabs, slingshots as aerials and bullet fire as aerial. That's called uniqueness.

And not Captain Toad.

That's called a difference and means nothing to his chances to Smaah Bros.
You don't understand either.
His whole "non-jumping" thing is to make a contrast to the main platformers and to create a puzzle game. It's to make something easy for a jumping character like Mario a challenging puzzle for Captain Toad. In Smash, this could mean he would use devices like Minecarts and Trampolines to approach, something easy for characters like Sonic. But a puzzle for Captain Toad.

He could have a platform/trampoline that lifts him up (Special move), to compensate for his poor jumping ability and create a unique moveset. No compensating in the rest of the moveset, just a shift in how mobility works normally.
1. My point was that such actions would only works as attacks, not as jumping actions.
2. It DOES mean something to his chances in Smash Bros: Representing the general Mario series (not sub-series, so he could have his own sub-series and be included, but if he does, he won't be considered "concurrence" to Daisy) means having everything that's representative from that series (jumping in the Mario series, using magic/weapons in the Zelda series, using guns in the Metroid series...), so having a non-jumping character from the general Mario series to represent it wouldn't really work (because it wouldn't represent something important in the games). Also, trampolines are already used in the game (Sonic's Up Special), and minecarts too (in the Great Cave Offensive stage), so it's not really original if he uses those.
3. I'm talking about stats, you're talking about specials. MY BLOODY POINT IS THAT IF HE HAS POOR JUMPING ABILITY, HE SHOULD HAVE TWO BETTER OTHER STATS (attack, speed, special attack or defense stats... and I can't really imagine him having a good defense, because he's still a simple Toad... so the only possible one is speed, but he needs TWO to compensate, so no, he's impossible).

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
1. My point was that such actions would only works as attacks, not as jumping actions.
2. It DOES mean something to his chances in Smash Bros: Representing the general Mario series (not sub-series, so he could have his own sub-series and be included, but if he does, he won't be considered "concurrence" to Daisy) means having everything that's representative from that series (jumping in the Mario series, using magic/weapons in the Zelda series, using guns in the Metroid series...), so having a non-jumping character from the general Mario series to represent it wouldn't really work (because it wouldn't represent something important in the games). Also, trampolines are already used in the game (Sonic's Up Special), and minecarts too (in the Great Cave Offensive stage), so it's not really original if he uses those.
3. I'm talking about stats, you're talking about specials. MY BLOODY POINT IS THAT IF HE HAS POOR JUMPING ABILITY, HE SHOULD HAVE TWO BETTER OTHER STATS (attack, speed, special attack or defense stats... and I can't really imagine him having a good defense, because he's still a simple Toad... so the only possible one is speed, but he needs TWO to compensate, so no, he's impossible).
1. Yeah, okay. A pink hovercraft isn't a fitting jumping animation, I give you that.
Maybe a jump block?

2. Or you play as characters that are important to that series. Peach, Bowser and 99% of the cast don't "represent" their series. They represent themselves as characters.

Btw, you could say Captain Toad could rep jumping, because his game shows how much (the lack of) jumping can change a platformer.

3. I say that Captain Toad, while having a poor jumping ability/mobility himself, could have specials that help him jump/run.
Like a Minecart or a Trampoline.

So basically, he could have great specials (a fourth category) that compensate for his innate jumping "skills".
He could have a mushroom trampoline that makes him jump higher and a minecart attack that makes him drive around at high speeds.

In numbers:
Toad's Jumping: 0
Contraption's Jumping help: 100
Average Jumping: 50

This way, his playstyle represents <- (There you have it) Capain Toad: Treasure Tracker, where he can't traverse the level solo, but has platforms and other things that can make him get around.

This all also makes him unique, because he'll have contraptions that will make him faster, making him an Engineer-character.
While the contraptions themselves might have been used somewhere else, the playstyle is fully unique.

Inb4 Little Mac clone

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
1. Yeah, okay. A pink hovercraft isn't a fitting jumping animation, I give you that.
Maybe a jump block?

2. Or you play as characters that are important to that series. Peach, Bowser and 99% of the cast don't "represent" their series. They represent themselves as characters.

Btw, you could say Captain Toad could rep jumping, because his game shows how much (the lack of) jumping can change a platformer.

3. I say that Captain Toad, while having a poor jumping ability/mobility himself, could have specials that help him jump/run.
Like a Minecart or a Trampoline.

So basically, he could have great specials (a fourth category) that compensate for his innate jumping "skills".
He could have a mushroom trampoline that makes him jump higher and a minecart attack that makes him drive around at high speeds.

In numbers:
Toad's Jumping: 0
Contraption's Jumping help: 100
Average Jumping: 50

This way, his playstyle represents <- (There you have it) Capain Toad: Treasure Tracker, where he can't traverse the level solo, but has platforms and other things that can make him get around.

This all also makes him unique, because he'll have contraptions that will make him faster, making him an Engineer-character.
While the contraptions themselves might have been used somewhere else, the playstyle is fully unique.

Inb4 Little Mac clone
That last line, though!

1. ... No, I can't imagine a block helping him jumping (even if it can, I don't know what would happen to the block afterwards, so it's not possible either).

2. They represent important roles/games in the series (in the case of games, main games only, and spin-offs if the character represent spin-offs of the series, but no sub-series, thus no "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker"), so they SHOULD have that characteristic at a at least decent level. If Captain Toad can't have a decent jump, I don't think he will make it as a general Mario rep (but he could as his own sub-series, tough... but he won't be a "concurrent" to Daisy if he do).

3. ... Actually, that would mean he'll have a minecart in the style of Yoshi's Egg Roll, and a trampoline in the style of Sonic's Up B, amirite? ... If yes, he'll be a bit of a risky character in DF stages with that minecart (plus, how would the minecart even appear? It's not like Captain Toad can summon minecarts out of nowhere! ... Trampolines are possible though, considering Pac-Man's Up B... BTW, you can't pocket a minecart, so don't try that theory on me either).

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
That last line, though!

1. ... No, I can't imagine a block helping him jumping (even if it can, I don't know what would happen to the block afterwards, so it's not possible either).

2. They represent important roles/games in the series (in the case of games, main games only, and spin-offs if the character represent spin-offs of the series, but no sub-series, thus no "Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker"), so they SHOULD have that characteristic at a at least decent level. If Captain Toad can't have a decent jump, I don't think he will make it as a general Mario rep (but he could as his own sub-series, tough... but he won't be a "concurrent" to Daisy if he do).

3. ... Actually, that would mean he'll have a minecart in the style of Yoshi's Egg Roll, and a trampoline in the style of Sonic's Up B, amirite? ... If yes, he'll be a bit of a risky character in DF stages with that minecart (plus, how would the minecart even appear? It's not like Captain Toad can summon minecarts out of nowhere! ... Trampolines are possible though, considering Pac-Man's Up B... BTW, you can't pocket a minecart, so don't try that theory on me either).
1. Jump Blocks are blocks that help him make jump. They're the trampolines/springs of the Mario series.

2. No. We can have a long debate on this, but you just pulled that criteria out of nowwhere.
All I can say is that Toads are the important role in the series you talk about.

3. Yeah, basically that.
To make it more unique, the minecart would be part of a move, where Toad builds a Minecart Track, summons a Minecart (just like Pac-Man can grow Hydrants from his butt) and the Minecart drives around on that track.
Captain Toad can then jump on the Minecart to drive it around like a Gogoat.

Trampoline would be a move where Toad grows a mushroom next to him that can be jumped on.
Toad won't go into freefall from it, as he already has bad jumps.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
1. Jump Blocks are blocks that help him make jump. They're the trampolines/springs of the Mario series.

2. No. We can have a long debate on this, but you just pulled that criteria out of nowwhere.
All I can say is that Toads are the important role in the series you talk about.

3. Yeah, basically that.
To make it more unique, the minecart would be part of a move, where Toad builds a Minecart Track, summons a Minecart (just like Pac-Man can grow Hydrants from his butt) and the Minecart drives around on that track.
Captain Toad can then jump on the Minecart to drive it around like a Gogoat.

Trampoline would be a move where Toad grows a mushroom next to him that can be jumped on.
Toad won't go into freefall from it, as he already has bad jumps.
1. Yeah, but I can't imagine it as a double jump or a jump animation. (More like a Up special if you ask me)
2. So, you're saying that a guy who can't even beat a Goomba, who only says "Sorry Mario, but the Princess is in another castle" in a whole game, and who only get his own game MORE THAN 20 YEARS AFTER HIS DEBUT has an IMPORTANT ROLE THAT WOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO BE IN A CROSSOVER FIGHTING GAME?!
3. ... Actually, that just sounds like an "explorer" version of the Villager, or a "more helpless" version of Olimar. I don't think the character has potential.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
1. Yeah, but I can't imagine it as a double jump or a jump animation. (More like a Up special if you ask me)
2. So, you're saying that a guy who can't even beat a Goomba, who only says "Sorry Mario, but the Princess is in another castle" in a whole game, and who only get his own game MORE THAN 20 YEARS AFTER HIS DEBUT has an IMPORTANT ROLE THAT WOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO BE IN A CROSSOVER FIGHTING GAME?!
3. ... Actually, that just sounds like an "explorer" version of the Villager, or a "more helpless" version of Olimar. I don't think the character has potential.
1. It's a jump with a block below it that dissappears after the jump
2. Yes.
3. Ah, the "one move similar = clone"-card.
Villager plants a tree that acts as a wall.
That's different than planting something that acts as a form of mobility.

And Olimar.
Just.
Why?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Rosalina probably got in because of Mario Galaxy then...
3D World could be in its planning stages, which would have helped.

Why don't you guys take it to the Capt. Toad thread, by the way? :p

:231:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Rosalina probably got in because of Mario Galaxy then...
Just like Takamaru couldn't make it since apparantly being referenced in a Wii U launch title isn't good enough or a proper sign of Western familiarity.

At least Murasame Castle came stateside a few years later and fans randomly call bull**** while not knowing the full story on why he's not playable. :troll:

Top Bottom