• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Nabbit

B: Robbery
Nabbit steals any projectile/item in close range.
When he steals an item, he gets faster and heals for 5%

Side B: Kidnapping
Nabbit runs at high speed with his sack in his hand
If Nabbit touches an opponent, the opponent is trapped in the sack.
Nabbit then takes off, flying up with the opponent.

Up B: Bagachute
Nabbit uses his bag as a wingsuit and glides down slowly

Down B: Treasure Chest
Nabbit throws a treasure chest on the stage.
When somebody, including Nabbit gets close, the chest spews an item, or it will explode.

Smart players will use it to bait the opponent in going to the chest only to get kidnapped shortly after.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I forgot about your moveset from a while ago, almost feel sorry for missing it after all this time. That trailer idea is something is worth showing the other recent members since it was well thought out. :laugh:

Give me about five minutes until I reach my laptop at home and I'll add both to the OP.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Things are getting crazy here. I'll be back another time.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Nintendotard Nintendotard , the OP is now fully updated and your moveset is there with the others. Since some of the newest members like @ Tilk Tilk and @Awesomedude4444 missed out on it, they should be able to see your genius idea now and actually imagine it happening. Now that I mention it, the OP itself actually looks so much better with these new additions and any new member would be overjoyed when they look at the reveal trailer idea.

That ConnortheWaffle video though, I can already see people voting for her just because of that video from the comments that I've seen. But what's any "Vote for Daisy" comment without your average fanboys spewing salt at full force? It's like they have nothing better to do in life. :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As for the personality argument.

For: Dark Pit was made a different character becasue Sakurai wasn't comfortable with him having the 3 Sacred treasures
Against: Falco uses a Landmaster despite hating the thing.
Falco may "prefer the air", but it's not like he doesn't have legitimate access to a Landmaster or lack the ability to wield it.
The Sacred Treasures belong to Palutena, and Pit wields them because he's her general (or whatever, too lazy to look up where he ranks in her army right now). Dark Pit isn't associated with Palutena's Army; he's under no alignment (though Smash 4 establishes an alignment with Viridi and the Forces of Nature).

The better case would be Alph using the Hocotate Ship, but that can be easily handwaved by Olimar loaning him the ship (since the Final Smash trophy shows both in the ship).

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
@ Nintendotard Nintendotard , the OP is now fully updated and your moveset is there with the others. Since some of the newest members like @ Tilk Tilk and @Awesomedude4444 missed out on it, they should be able to see your genius idea now and actually imagine it happening. Now that I mention it, the OP itself actually looks so much better with these new additions and any new member would be overjoyed when they look at the reveal trailer idea.

That ConnortheWaffle video though, I can already see people voting for her just because of that video from the comments that I've seen. But what's any "Vote for Daisy" comment without your average fanboys spewing salt at full force? It's like they have nothing better to do in life. :laugh:
AHEM….

New?

Lol. I guess relatively I am new, but I'll check that out. ^^;

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Falco may "prefer the air", but it's not like he doesn't have legitimate access to a Landmaster or lack the ability to wield it.
The Sacred Treasures belong to Palutena, and Pit wields them because he's her general (or whatever, too lazy to look up where he ranks in her army right now). Dark Pit isn't associated with Palutena's Army; he's under no alignment (though Smash 4 establishes an alignment with Viridi and the Forces of Nature).
Captain of Palutena's Guard.

:3

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The better case would be Alph using the Hocotate Ship, but that can be easily handwaved by Olimar loaning him the ship (since the Final Smash trophy shows both in the ship).
I did not know that. I just don't have the drive to redo on the WiiU version what I've done on the 3DS version already.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Just got back from work early. What's the OP?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just got back from work early. What's the OP?
I've added a new moveset and an idea of Daisy's reveal trailer courtesy of @ Nintendotard Nintendotard . You can take a look at both and see if he had done an excellent job with his ideas, especially that lols-worthy trailer idea.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But when will that new campaign image show up? :troll:
Patience my dear friend, I already have something special planned for that. But finishing the finals for the week is a higher priority for now and thinking about my date with a certain someone this Friday. Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about Friday since it will be so perfect with the festive atmosphere, trolley bus rides, and great food. :love:

Well, at least you guys have a heads up that I won't be that active by then due to taking a break and letting loose with the bros (and my girl). But I shouldn't go too off topic since this is about Daisy here.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I've added a new moveset and an idea of Daisy's reveal trailer courtesy of @ Nintendotard Nintendotard . You can take a look at both and see if he had done an excellent job with his ideas, especially that lols-worthy trailer idea.
Aw shucks, thanks! I hope you guys liked it! I should've fixed up the trailer seeing how I removed her thorn ring from my moveset of her :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aw shucks, thanks! I hope you guys liked it! I should've fixed up the trailer seeing how I removed her thorn ring from my moveset of her :p
Your welcome since more movesets means more supporters that would be on board with her inclusion.

If there's any point where you would fix that mistake or have any ideas on doing so, you can feel free to hit me up. ;)

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Your welcome since more movesets means more supporters that would be on board with her inclusion.

If there's any point where you would fix that mistake or have any ideas on doing so, you can feel free to hit me up. ;)
I want to come up with a move set of my own as well. It's gonna take some time, since I usually work everyday, but what I have in mind so far is her character becoming an actual speed oriented character (probably around Fox speed). All of her 'A' moves would be her tomboy stuff, while her 'B' moves would be her flower powers. I've a lotta thinking to do, but I WILL get a list out there at one point.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I want to come up with a move set of my own as well. It's gonna take some time, since I usually work everyday, but what I have in mind so far is her character becoming an actual speed oriented character (probably around Fox speed). All of her 'A' moves would be her tomboy stuff, while her 'B' moves would be her flower powers. I've a lotta thinking to do, but I WILL get a list out there at one point.
Making a moevset of your own would be fine if you can think of ideas that can be unique from the others in the OP. Having her as a speed oriented character like Fox seems pretty fitting since that's her archetype in certain sports spinoffs (Having the Flower Power as specials and sports stuff for normals are fine as well). You can feel free take your time since a well thought moveset that takes a while is bound to be a great one from the many examples I had seen from --- (A favorite mod of mines). :)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
thinking about my date with a certain someone this Friday. Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about Friday since it will be so perfect with the festive atmosphere, trolley bus rides, and great food. :love:
Whelp, time to go make some Jell-o.

I'm curious as to what you might do and if it will actually work... and hopefully it'll push my own work out some more.
It's all doing pitiful. Lip has no comments or favorites at all on dA...

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
All right guys from what i have seen up until now:
Are Waluigi, Captain Toad, and Paper Mario the only competetion left?
Waluigi is an assist and Captain Toad can't even jump. And there has to be a least ONE new Mario rep as paid content.

D

Deleted member

And there has to be a least ONE new Mario rep as paid content.
Not really.
Mario's pretty much already got the lion's share of characters already with a whopping 7 (9 when factoring the likes of Yoshi and Wario and 11 counting the Kongs, though they can be considered exceptions since DKC and Mario branched off the same source as opposed to Yoshi/Wario branching from their Mario origins) with two Newcomers (while other series were lucky to get one outside of clones initially unplanned for as such) and a returning character from a previous Smash (also a clone initially unplanned for as such).

By all means, it doesn't need any DLC character (unless Dixie and/or K. Rool count, but again, DKC is more of an exception).

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I never count Yoshi or Wario as Mario reps. I don't care if their original game debut was in a Mario title, they have their own series emblem, therefore they represent their own series. I especially never count DK as apart of Mario, because him and Mario debuted together.

D

Deleted member

If we go by series icon specifically, then somehow Wrecking Crew is not counted as part of Mario.

Foreman Spike when, Sakurai?

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
"Duh, but Nabbit appeared in plenty of spinoffs since his role in New Super Mario Bros. U and he deserves a slot in Smash. He was playable in New Super Luigi U and would provide a playstyle that the Mario Bros. never had before! Not to mention he has way more personality than Dayzee and Waaaaa combined!"
Ha ha, sorry, but no. A character that first appeared in a Wii U game? No, just no (the newest characters we have are from the Wii and 3DS games, so no. Plus, it would just anger the Rosalina fans even more than Daisy or Waluigi would, considering he's more recent, thus more of a concurrent).

Besides, Little Mac already has a huge speed (and power, but that's optional if you're racing against the other players) and poor jump height.

If we go by series icon specifically, then somehow Wrecking Crew is not counted as part of Mario.
Isn't Wario the character basically derived from foreman spike?
Actually, yes. Wario is derived from Foreman Spike: there's an event in the Wii U version where the Mario Bros must show their Wrecking Crew knowledge of destroying building (and where the enemies that are trying to compete with them are Wario and Dedede)

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Ha ha, sorry, but no. A character that first appeared in a Wii U game? No, just no (the newest characters we have are from the Wii and 3DS games, so no. Plus, it would just anger the Rosalina fans even more than Daisy or Waluigi would, considering he's more recent, thus more of a concurrent).

Besides, Little Mac already has a huge speed (and power, but that's optional if you're racing against the other players) and poor jump height.

Actually, yes. Wario is derived from Foreman Spike (there's an event where the Mario Bros must show their Wrecking Crew knowledge of destroying building (and where both Wario and Dedede are enemies).
Yes, he first appeared in a WiiU game, but it was the launch game that received 30 dollar DLC and was the critcally aclaimed sequel to probably one of the most sold games from the Wii.
It might sound rude, but call me when Daisy is playable in a Mario platformer.

Nabbit was a special enemy (almost a minigame) in a New Super Mario Bros. game, playable in its DLC and playable in Mario Golf.
(I think angering Rosalina fans is a great plus)

We all think Rosalina/Koopalings are the rising stars, but Nabbit will steal their spotlight in no time when he'll appear in the next games.

Heck, Nabbit even has his share of fans, only their focus is to get him in Mario Kart 8.

Little Mac is powerful, but he plays entirely different than Nabbit would play.
Little Mac's entire gimmick is his abysmal air game, not his speed.

Nabbit would have great speed and a short jump height.
Not a non-existing air game and a OHKO on every Smash.
Don't mix these things up.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Yes, he first appeared in a WiiU game, but it was the launch game that received 30 dollar DLC and was the critcally aclaimed sequel to probably one of the most sold games from the Wii.
It might sound rude, but call me when Daisy is playable in a Mario platformer.

Nabbit was a special enemy (almost a minigame) in a New Super Mario Bros. game, playable in its DLC and playable in Mario Golf.
(I think angering Rosalina fans is a great plus)

We all think Rosalina/Koopalings are the rising stars, but Nabbit will steal their spotlight in no time when he'll appear in the next games.

Heck, Nabbit even has his share of fans, only their focus is to get him in Mario Kart 8.

Little Mac is powerful, but he plays entirely different than Nabbit would play.
Little Mac's entire gimmick is his abysmal air game, not his speed.

Nabbit would have great speed and a short jump height.
Not a non-existing air game and a OHKO on every Smash.

Don't mix these things up.
1. "angering Rosalina fans is a great plus": Again, tell that to my sister. If Daisy gets in, she'll accept, but if Nabbit gets in instead, she won't and she'll also start expressing her anger towards all those s***y Nabbit fans (and those idiotic other Rosalina fans that thinks Rosalina is so good they don't need any other Mario character for s***y reasons).
2. Little Mac already has the "good speed but very bad jumps" style, that's my entire point. (Power doesn't count)
3. NABBIT IS ALREADY A STAGE HAZARD "in the flesh" (unlike Viridi in the Zero Bombs Forest which is an astral projection)! He can't appear as playable unless Nintendo plans on retiring him from this first role (same goes to Ridley and the black Facia).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sarcasm my friend, sarcasm. Made that comment specifically to poke fun at a certain friend of mines who is suffering from Nabbit fanboyism. :p

To be honest, I wonder why this guy wasn't a stage hazard in the Wrecking Crew stage. Seemed like a huge wasted opportunity to me since that guy is what made the game instead of just the building destruction by itself.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
1. "angering Rosalina fans is a great plus": Again, tell that to my sister. If Daisy gets in, she'll accept, but if Nabbit gets in instead, she won't and she'll also start expressing her anger towards all those s***y Nabbit fans (and those idiotic other Rosalina fans that thinks Rosalina is so good they don't need any other Mario character for s***y reasons).
2. Little Mac already has the "good speed but very bad jumps" style, that's my entire point. (Power doesn't count)
3. NABBIT IS ALREADY A STAGE HAZARD "in the flesh" (unlike Viridi in the Zero Bombs Forest which is an astral projection)! He can't appear as playable unless Nintendo plans on retiring him from this first role (same goes to Ridley and the black Facia).
1. That last thing is the worst thing about Rosa-fans. Nabbit fans will probably keep rallying for more Mario instead of ****ting on fans of other characters.

2. You're probably one of these guys who thinks Bowser Jr. and R.O.B are the same character.
Because they both have two projectiles and are kinda big.
And all heavyweights are the same, because they are big and powerful.
Not to mention Lucario and Mewtwo being clones because have you seen that Neutral B.

Little Mac is an incredibly fast powerhouse on the ground with no air game.
Nabbit would be a fast hit and run character with high air speed.

Being fast and having a short jump doesn't make two characters the same.

3. And that's where our jolly fanbase made a non-existing rule.
This is DLC. This is never experienced before.
Who is to say that Stage Nabbit won't show up when Nabbit is there already.

I have no intention to debate any longer with the guy that thinks Smash is canon. (Hint: Ridley isn't a slashing purple carpet in the Metroid games)

Disregard. I'm bored. Debate away @ Extremmefan Extremmefan

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
1. That last thing is the worst thing about Rosa-fans.
Being fast and having a short jump doesn't make two characters the same.

3. And that's where our jolly fanbase made a non-existing rule.
This is DLC. This is never experienced before.
Who is to say that Stage Nabbit won't show up when Nabbit is there already.
1. Again, you forgot that the fact that my sister is a Rosalina fan that don't s*** on other characters' parade (except concurrent characters like Nabbit... but not Daisy) can change that.
2. The fact that they'll have not only a similar gameplay, but also similar statistics and cheap tactics also make them too similar, so not really.
3. Again, Ridley and black Facia are stages bosses (and the former was de-confirmed because of it, thus meaning the latter is also de-confirmed), and Nabbit is a stage enemy (similar to stage boss except easier, thus could be considered de-confirmed). Viridi, however, does not appear directly like Ridley, black Facia and Nabbit.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
1. Again, you forgot that the fact that my sister is a Rosalina fan that don't s*** on other characters' parade (except concurrent characters like Nabbit... but not Daisy) can change that.
2. The fact that they'll have not only a similar gameplay, but also similar statistics and cheap tactics also make them too similar, so not really.
3. Again, Ridley and black Facia are stages bosses (and the former was de-confirmed because of it, thus meaning the latter is also de-confirmed), and Nabbit is a stage enemy (similar to stage boss except easier, thus could be considered de-confirmed). Viridi, however, does not appear directly like Ridley, black Facia and Nabbit.
1. No concurrence when Rosa is in the game already, amirite?
2. Nabbit won't have a KO punch or Super Armor Smashes.
3. And that does not matter at all.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
1. No concurrence when Rosa is in the game already, amirite?
2. Nabbit won't have a KO punch or Super Armor Smashes.
3. And that does not matter at all.
1. She would be less played if Nabbit gets in, thus meaning he would start to take her spotlight.
2. Nope, but you've said exactly that:
"B: Robbery Nabbit steals any projectile/item in close range.When he steals an item, he gets faster and heals for 5%

Side B: KidnappingNabbit runs at high speed with his sack in his handIf Nabbit touches an opponent, the opponent is trapped in the sack.Nabbit then takes off, flying up with the opponent.
Up B: BagachuteNabbit uses his bag as a wingsuit and glides down slowlyDown

B: Treasure ChestNabbit throws a treasure chest on the stage.When somebody, including Nabbit gets close, the chest spews an item, or it will explode."
But anybody could come up with underhanded tactics with these, so he'll still be pretty cheap.
3. I say it matters much more than you'll imagine: Ridley is officially de-confirmed because of his role in the game, and black Facia is de-confirmed to an extend, because of having the same role. Nabbit, having a similar role, is, by extend, de-confirmed.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
All right guys from what i have seen up until now:
Are Waluigi, Captain Toad, and Paper Mario the only competetion left?
Birdo, Kamek, Geno, Fawful, Waluigi, Nabbit, Toad (Original, Blue, yellow, Captain, 'ette, or 'sworth, any Toad you can think of) are all Daisy's competition as Mario based characters. Even a paper mario rep (that's not necessarily paper mario himself) could compete. Even Dr. Mario or Luigi style clones like (once again) Birdo, Dry Bowser, or Dr. Luigi could happen.

There's a lot of Mario characters. No shortage at all. I personally want more villains, but I'd like Daisy too. (I ultimately just want as many characters as I can have in Brawl Hacks).

Sakurai throws us for a loop, figures out how to make Ice Climbers works, and also adds Boom Boom and Pom Pom as a similar but different team up character.

D

Deleted member

Isn't Wario the character basically derived from foreman spike?
It's speculated to be so, just like how it's speculated Peach was derived from Pauline, but just like Pauline, Wario's existence didn't cause Spike to disappear off the face of the Earth.
Wario came about in 1992, while Spike would then show up again in 1998 and 2001 (both times with new designs).
Then Spike disappeared off the face of the Earth along with any human character that wasn't Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, or Waluigi. And unlike Pauline he hasn't resurfaced since.

He's pretty much the Fang the Sniper of the Mario universe.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
It's speculated to be so, just like how it's speculated Peach was derived from Pauline, but just like Pauline, Wario's existence didn't cause Spike to disappear off the face of the Earth.
Wario came about in 1992, while Spike would then show up again in 1998 and 2001 (both times with new designs).
Then Spike disappeared off the face of the Earth along with any human character that wasn't Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Wario, or Waluigi. And unlike Pauline he hasn't resurfaced since.

He's pretty much the Fang the Sniper of the Mario universe.
Misread, ignore reply

Last edited:
Top Bottom