• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Exactly, this guy gets it. More exposure means more support since many people like the Geno and Isaac fans had gotten that far.

As for me, I've already informed the other supporters on me and @Hana Na Tahou's Daisy for Smash page and they should be obligated to start helping out. We currently have a whooping 80 likes and still growing thanks to the help of Michaeloll's efforts while he still trolls Gamefaqs with an alt. :laugh:
He could even add flower ornaments or petals to point out Daisy and Peach aren't the same.
We need a non-generic design/render for her and I hope Smashified will bring it.

Eh, I'm a Takamaronin before a sarasalandian
Takamaru x Daisy.

There, lets talk about Takamaru since its OT(P) now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Takamaru x Daisy.

There, lets talk about Takamaru since its OT(P) now.
Since she was paired with Crazy Tracy in Dr. Waluigi's fanart, that is the most believable ship that I've heard. Forget Tracy x Takamaru, Takamaru x Daisy is the best pairing in existence. :troll:

Been a while since I was here, did I miss all the shipping? :troll:
Nope, but we need you to ask Artsy Omni for some Daisy Smashification. It can be done one his YouTube channel or Twitter, we just need more exposure like the Shovel Knight fans.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sorry if I came off as rude, that colle stress must be truly getting to me. I shouldn't let that get the best of me or else it would be too unprofessional. :facepalm:

Actually, I'm referring to every individual on the list, especially those who aren't active these days. We are stronger when in larger groups and this is where drastic times call for drastic measures. Asking for that Smashification could be the key to get that popularity boost and the many 70 users on that list should be enough to help us. We really got to take action if we are ever going to win this war over the summer.

@jigglover @Ove @Tilk @Mypantisgone @volbound1700 @staindgrey @Keybladeguy @CliffJumper @SSBBDaisy @Rosalina suporter @ HanAmes HanAmes @Nonnel @Connery @Lenmutt @Laniv @Kay kay @PandaWhistle @loganhogan @Invader ZIM @XDanDan612 @ Furret Furret @Cenizas @TheJukeBox @WillLi @CitrusRain @PrincessDaisyFanForGood @TopOfAllWorlds @Mewtwo @Princess Toady @Zeldaisy @ StarCrystal20 StarCrystal20 @AceTechHD @ Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 @The Puffer

I recommend any of you to do a quick favor and ask Artsy Omny to Smashify Daisy. You can either put "#Smashify Daisy" on the comment section of any of his videos or simply tweet a similular message to his Twitter account with the same hashtag. While we do have a YouTuber backing us up, we need to do more than that since the King K. Roll fans had done many things leading up to their Smashification and we need to do the same thing. Are any of you in or are you out?
long post where I was tagged
um

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Furret Furret You did nothing wrong, it's just that I want everyone here to ask Artsy Omni to Smashifiy Daisy by posting this to any video on his YouTube channel or tweeting the following on his account: "#Smashify Daisy". It would be a way for us to get more exposure like the Shovel Knight fans. :p

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
@ Furret Furret You did nothing wrong, it's just that I want everyone here to ask Artsy Omni to Smashifiy Daisy by posting this to any video on his YouTube channel or tweeting the following on his account: "#Smashify Daisy". It would be a way for us to get more exposure like the Shovel Knight fans. :p
In the Topic Title, you misspelled Omni.....

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Eh, I'm a Takamaronin before a sarasalandian
I'm down to support both causes as long as Omni doesn't think I'm just one of those "will bombard with a hundred thousand requests" type of commenters. Personally, I'd also like to see him do Mike Jones some justice. There hasn't been anything even remotely presentable for the character ever outside of like his sprites in game (as in the actual sprites for dungeons; not even the in game close ups were terribly remarkable lol)

Edit: I hope this isn't too much of a tangent. >_>

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
I'm down to support both causes as long as Omni doesn't think I'm just one of those "will bombard with a hundred thousand requests" type of commenters. Personally, I'd also like to see him do Mike Jones some justice. There hasn't been anything even remotely presentable for the character ever outside of like his sprites in game (as in the actual sprites for dungeons; not even the in game close ups were terribly remarkable lol)

So, you're voting for a few characters instead of just one? ... At least I'm fine with that, considering the fact that I'll also request him to Smashify Viridi and Prince Fluff.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Great, but one small thing, I almost missed this three because I didn't see the Daisy badge:p ! Who's that on your new avatar?
It's a Joro-Gumo (Prostitute Spider) from Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Though I'm warning you that the wiki where I got it from is pretty NSFW if you're that curious.

Now that's more like it, you can feel free to request more than one choice for Smashification as long as it's not "a hundred thousand requests" like you said. I've also asked for Lana on Twitter and Medusa on his K. Rool video in addition to Daisy.

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Now that's more like it, you can feel free to request more than one choice for Smashification as long as it's not "a hundred thousand requests" like you said. I've also asked for Lana on Twitter and Medusa on his K. Roll video in addition to Daisy.
Medusa? Isn't she dead? (And don't give me the "Hades is gonna revive her anyway" theory, because Hades IS ALSO DEAD... Or more like "blown to bits without even a soul to revive from"!)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Medusa? Isn't she dead? (And don't give me the "Hades is gonna revive her anyway" theory, because Hades IS ALSO DEAD... Or more like "blown to bits without even a soul to revive from"!)
Yes and yes. But when since Smash had followed logic when it came to a character's chronological death? :laugh:

Then we wouldn't have Petey Pirahna as a boss when that polka dot wearing pansy died more than once in the Mario franchise. And let's not forget why Porky was there in the Abandoned Zoo (Though explaining what happened to him at the end of Mother 3 would have been a HUGE spoiler).

Last edited:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Just a thought though, we all agree that Daisy should have Strikers gear on and her alt should be the baseball/tennis gear and her actual dress right?

I just felt it'd be cool as hell if she were in to play a "Luigi" role to Peach's "Mario" and thus would contrast with her via her personality (not being another "dainty and pure" type a la Peach) and what she's dressed for. The last alt being her dress would be an even cooler way of driving that point home.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just a thought though, we all agree that Daisy should have Strikers gear on and her alt should be the baseball/tennis gear and her actual dress right?

I just felt it'd be cool as hell if she were in to play a "Luigi" role to Peach's "Mario" and thus would contrast with her via her personality (not being another "dainty and pure" type a la Peach) and what she's dressed for. The last alt being her dress would be an even cooler way of driving that point home.
At this point, many people agree that she should have anything but the dress as the main costume. It's just something that would make her easily standout amongst the Mario cast.

Her being that complete contrast from Peach would be the ideal way of fully representing her character. Using good old fisticuffs for her jabs, athletic kicks for her aerials, sports esquipment for her Smashes, and specials based on her unique flower abilities (plus crystals) for her specials. As for the Final Smash, it will be something more useful than what Peach's will ever be (The Mega Strike). Bring eat the best parts of her competitive personality would be one of the good ways of presenting her as a viable fighter without any of the naysayers shouting "Another clone of a preexisting princess? Boring!".

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I imagine if they went the Luigi route they'd do something similar to Brawl's "make more like burd" thing they did with Fox/Falco and make some of Daisy's A moves sportier. For example, for her forward air, how about a two handed Volleyball spike instead of the crown?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I imagine if they went the Luigi route they'd do something similar to Brawl's "make more like burd" thing they did with Fox/Falco and make some of Daisy's A moves sportier. For example, for her forward air, how about a two handed Volleyball spike instead of the crown?
That I see them doing since some Luigification with a few unique specials wouldn't be too bad. Another example is that her Dash Attack would be a sliding kick like the one from Super Mario Strikers as opposed to the double handed slap that Peach has. And a Down Aerial involves a single stomp as opposed to multihit kicks would be fitting for her personality.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Now that you think about it, she DOES look a lot like Teen Daisy.

I've been thinking about Peach's alt, and boy does it smell of Daisy replacement. Just look at this picture I took after completing the 1000m challenge.
She's been replaced already. All is well. :troll:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
There was a move set image that was going around that I was almost completely supportive of from tumblr that I wish I had saved somewhere. The only thing I remember distinctly thinking should be changed was a counter down B (just because the Smash team never gets creative with those) and should be changed to a command grab Chaos Dunk style special just because we need someone to welcome us to the jam and with that pretty much every big Mario Sport title gets covered in her move set.

Strikers
Tennis
Baseball
Hoops 3-on-3

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
There was a move set image that was going around that I was almost completely supportive of from tumblr that I wish I had saved somewhere. The only thing I remember distinctly thinking should be changed was a counter down B (just because the Smash team never gets creative with those) and should be changed to a command grab Chaos Dunk style special just because we need someone to welcome us to the jam and with that pretty much every big Mario Sport title gets covered in her move set.

Strikers
Tennis
Baseball
Hoops 3-on-3
What about Sports Mix? (Volleyball and Dodgeball)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Strikers
Tennis
Baseball
Hoops 3-on-3
Best idea ever! You realize how it was my life long dream of dunking a fighter in Smash? :troll:

Though Donkey Kong's meteor spike aerial is close enough despite being a spike.

Blue Sun Studios

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueSunStudios
3DS FC
4768-8305-0092
What about Sports Mix? (Volleyball and Dodgeball)
Oh.

Uhhh...

Normals? :D

I just reeeeeeeally really really really want to dunk on fools with said fools in over the top manners in Smash.
I made a moveset for Daisy that included a "Sports Mix" special move (among other information about her). The original post is on page #46 if you want to see it.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
I effin love the volleyball spike idea. As opposed to Peach's crown smack, which has horizontal knockback, Daisy's volleyball spike would work as a meteor smash.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Is this a Daisy support thread, or a Daisy In Her SPORTS Outfit thread?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is this a Daisy support thread, or a Daisy In Her SPORTS Outfit thread?
You're right Diddy, we ought to rename this the DIHSO (Daisy In Her Sports Outfit) thread since it would so make it more attractive than it already is. :p

It can go either way really since we don't know what appearance Sakurai would give her. The Japanese fanbase wants her in the regular dress while a majority of the American fandom wants the Tennis/Striker Outfit for her. Though the latter would be the most suitable choice since it can make her less cloney and more unique than Peach.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Hey! Just want to let you know that i agree with you all, i already voted for her in the ballot , just hope that with enough support she can make it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey! Just want to let you know that i agree with you all, i already voted for her in the ballot , just hope that with enough support she can make it.
I really wish that I can add you to the support list for now, but that will probably have wait until tomorrow morning after I get that good night's rest.

Either way, it's good to know that you've casted your vote for her. Welcome to the club and feel free to discuss some ideas for Daisy. :)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I really wish that I can add you to the support list for now, but that will probably have wait until tomorrow morning after I get that good night's rest.

Either way, it's good to know that you've casted your vote for her. Welcome to the club and feel free to discuss some ideas for Daisy. :)
Thanks. I gotta get a good rest as well. Later.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
That I see them doing since some Luigification with a few unique specials wouldn't be too bad. Another example is that her Dash Attack would be a sliding kick like the one from Super Mario Strikers as opposed to the double handed slap that Peach has. And a Down Aerial involves a single stomp as opposed to multihit kicks would be fitting for her personality.
Man... I got an idea that is stuck in my head but could not resist due to the Lugification on Daisy:

For her Side Special, Daisy would do the hip-attack similar to Peach, but barely moves forward and launches herself farther backwards when contacting an opponent with an explosion effect like Peach's Side Special from Melee. (Ka-BOOOM!) Can be useful as a double-edgier horizontal recovery attack.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace

I'm in support of Daisy as well. When I first came upon the Smash Ballot, Daisy was the first character that came to mind, and so, she's got my vote. In my opinion, out of the three crowned Mario gals, Daisy has the strongest personality, and would be an awesome fit in the Smash environment. With all of the games she's appeared in during the past 25 years, she has definitely paid her dues to warrant her a spot in Smash, IMO. Like I said earlier, she's the type of personality that would fit right in, and with our votes, I am optimistic and enough to make this all happen.

I am also in support of Daisy Smashification as well because, this can definitely build credibility for her character. I just have faith.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It occours to me that Smash doesn't really have a sports representative. Wii Fit Trainer is athletic sure but she only does one move based off a sport rather than an exercise routine. And Ness uses the Baseball Bat but more as an improvised weapon (though it does refelect). Daisy may fill that niche. Waluigi, I feel would be better in the "weird" category (which isn't to say he can't use sports equipment to do so)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
It occours to me that Smash doesn't really have a sports representative. Wii Fit Trainer is athletic sure but she only does one move based off a sport rather than an exercise routine. And Ness uses the Baseball Bat but more as an improvised weapon (though it does refelect). Daisy may fill that niche. Waluigi, I feel would be better in the "weird" category (which isn't to say he can't use sports equipment to do so)
that's because in the past anytime nintendo has done sports in the past its usually been
MARIO
+
SPORT
=
MARIO SPORT GAME

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't want Daisy to draw too much from the sports games. It feels unoriginal to me.

:231:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Yes and yes. But when since Smash had followed logic when it came to a character's chronological death? :laugh:

Then we wouldn't have Petey Pirahna as a boss when that polka dot wearing pansy died more than once in the Mario franchise. And let's not forget why Porky was there in the Abandoned Zoo (Though explaining what happened to him at the end of Mother 3 would have been a HUGE spoiler).
Smash has followed it multiple times (bosses don't count, they always revive to fight the heroes... So Medusa's only possibility is as a boss.. Besides, the bosses were probably revived by Tabuu). Also, Smash 4 takes place after KI:Uprising, because Palutena's guidances explains it ("after the fight with Hades" is said by Palutena herself, hinting to the fact that Smash 4 takes place AFTER Uprising, thus logically taking place after Medusa's and Hades' deaths).

I don't want Daisy to draw too much from the sports games. It feels unoriginal to me.

:231:
It "feels" unoriginal? That makes no sense, considering more than 4/5 of her apparitions are in sports games and spin-offs (like Party and Kart). Her only apparitions in the main platform games are in Super Mario Land and Super Mario 3D World (as a secret).

Top Bottom