• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well first he has to beat the other Rarebear...
But he is owned by Nintendo while Banjo has little change of making it since Nintendo isn't fond of Microsoft these days. These facts alone makes it clear that Brash in a bigger shoo-in than Banjo.

Moving on to another subject, how many of you would prefer her Tennis Outfit over the Stikers attire if Sakurai were to pick between the two?

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
But he is owned by Nintendo while Banjo has little change of making it since Nintendo isn't fond of Microsoft these days. These facts alone makes it clear that Brash in a bigger shoo-in than Banjo.

Moving on to another subject, how many of you would prefer her Tennis Outfit over the Stikers attire if Sakurai were to pick between the two?
Well at least the tennis outfit IS in the 3DS game. And it's much more bustier.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Plus the official Pincess Daisy character from M.U.G.E.N. was made with that attire for that reason. Perhaps this classic video ought to give some people an idea of how she might work even if they aren't familiar with the game (Just change some of these things to make it more compatible for a Smash environment).

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Plus the official Pincess Daisy character from M.U.G.E.N. was made with that attire for that reason. Perhaps this classic video ought to give some people an idea of how she might work even if they aren't familiar with the game (Just change some of these things to make it more compatible for a Smash environment).

What....did....I.....just.....watch?

Laniv

Smash Champion

Perfect. 10/10 would main.

A miracle.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I heard there's one character in MUGEN that's 8-bit Mario and he can instant KO anyone he jumps on but only has two health to compensate.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I heard there's one character in MUGEN that's 8-bit Mario and he can instant KO anyone he jumps on but only has two health to compensate.
Quick, someone get me that lightnerf spanner!

8 bit Mario now has three health
Jump move nerfed: now requires two hits to K.O opponent

On a ballot note, have you SEEN how many people are viewing the almost 700 page K.Rool thread? He now even has his own Smashified render. I'm cool with the Rool, but it might brutally hurt the other unconfirmed characters chances in the ballot.
There's gotta be at least ONE female or Mario character for DLC.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987

I'd pick the tennis one (but only with the shorts) (but the Strikers one should be a second costume, or an alt).

As a trophy, yes, but we've clearly approved that the bust isn't something that Daisy could borrow from Peach.

You've just tied up two of my favorite things: Smash and MUGEN.

MUGEN, a 100% customizable fighting game in the style of Street Fighter (you can customize characters, stages, game screens, music, and much more).

Perfect. 10/10 would main.

A miracle.
100% would main too. Also, it approves of Daisy's originality (and it can perfectly counter the "Daisy is just a Peach clone" argument).

The best custom PC exclusive fighter called M.U.G.E.N., you can download any fighter or stage you want while beating the **** out of each other Street Fighter style. :troll:
ANY fighter as long as they are created by someone on the internet and downloaded into the "chars" folder (and extracted as a new folder that has the same name than the DEF file) (Or simply created on Fighter Factory 3). And ANY stage as long as they are created to work with it (and in the "stages" folder).

He was created to be a nostalgia character that comes from the 8-bit "Super Mario Bros" NES game. It's only reasonable he has NO CHANCE to be in Smash (considering he's just Mario, and he doesn't need to be nerfed to work with MUGEN).

Quick, someone get me that lightnerf spanner!

8 bit Mario now has three health
Jump move nerfed: now requires two hits to K.O opponent
You don't need to nerf him, as long as he's a character for MUGEN only (because MUGEN has the liberty of characters being cheap, unlike Smash, which is a official game).

On a ballot note, have you SEEN how many people are viewing the almost 700 page K.Rool thread? He now even has his own Smashified render. I'm cool with the Rool, but it might brutally hurt the other unconfirmed characters chances in the ballot.
There's gotta be at least ONE female or Mario character for DLC.
HE SHOULD NOT BE IN! Dixie Kong would be enough as a new Donkey Kong representative. King K Rool has kind of a lazy design anyway (most villains are more original, like Bowser or Ganondorf). As a second counterargument, we have the fact that the Donkey Kong series are a sub-series that shouldn't have as much fans as it does right now (this, coming from a guy who loves the WarioWare and WarioLand series), when both the Mario, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Pokémon and Kirby series are more important and relevant and have more possible characters (Daisy, Waluigi, Paper Mario, Geno and King Boo for the Mario series. Viridi, Medusa, Hades and a few others for the Kid Icarus series. Prince Fluff and Bandanna Dee for the Kirby series. Etc...)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'd pick the tennis one (but only with the shorts) (but the Strikers one should be a second costume, or an alt).

As a trophy, yes, but we've clearly approved that the bust isn't something that Daisy could borrow from Peach.

You've just tied up two of my favorite things: Smash and MUGEN.

MUGEN, a 100% customizable fighting game in the style of Street Fighter (you can customize characters, stages, game screens, music, and much more).

100% would main too. Also, it approves of Daisy's originality (and it can perfectly counter the "Daisy is just a Peach clone" argument).

ANY fighter as long as they are created by someone on the internet and downloaded into the "chars" folder (and extracted as a new folder that has the same name than the DEF file) (Or simply created on Fighter Factory 3). And ANY stage as long as they are created to work with it (and in the "stages" folder).

He was created to be a nostalgia character that comes from the 8-bit "Super Mario Bros" NES game. It's only reasonable he has NO CHANCE to be in Smash (considering he's just Mario, and he doesn't need to be nerfed to work with MUGEN).

You don't need to nerf him, as long as he's a character for MUGEN only (because MUGEN has the liberty of characters being cheap, unlike Smash, which is a official game).

HE SHOULD NOT BE IN! Dixie Kong would be enough as a new Donkey Kong representative. King K Rool has kind of a lazy design anyway (most villains are more original, like Bowser or Ganondorf). As a second counterargument, we have the fact that the Donkey Kong series are a sub-series that shouldn't have as much fans as it does right now (this, coming from a guy who loves the WarioWare and WarioLand series), when both the Mario, Zelda, Kid Icarus, Pokémon and Kirby series are more important and relevant and have more possible characters (Daisy, Waluigi, and King Boo for the Mario series. Viridi, Medusa, Hades and a few others for the Kid Icarus series. Prince Fluff and Bandanna Dee for the Kirby series. Etc...)
I smell the salt from a mile away. But that's okay (I'm slightly salty too, he hasn't appeared in Donkey Kong for a WHILE)

Did you know that King K Rool and Daisy were actually both in the Mario Baseball games.

And that M.U.G.E.N thing....was a joke

On second thoughts, I am going to nerf him! If the game has online play

M.U.G.E.N is a cringeworthy joke onto itself

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Now now, let's not resort to K. Rool bashing. Both him AND Dixie are worthy to get in. Let's not have a repeat of Wolf vs Krystal.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Now now, let's not resort to K. Rool bashing. Both him AND Dixie are worthy to get in. Let's not have a repeat of Wolf vs Krystal.
But look how insanely popular he is! He's ruining everyone else's chances...

Oh yes, my bad, it is Sakurai and his team who are making the calls after all. :seuss:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You've reminded me of something that should be done soon as Roy's confirmed. Let's say that the chances of Sakurai having both DK characters as DLC with the power of his bias. That way, everyone would be pretty satisfied and such conflicts wouldn't happen again.

And as for the rest of you, keep in mind that anyone who doesn't make it as DLC will be considered for future Smash titles. May I also remind you that Sakurai restated that he would add as much DLC as possible (There a chance that other hidden files will be "revealed" once most of the DLC like Lucas and the others are patched in).

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
You've reminded me of something that should be done soon as Roy's confirmed. Let's say that the chances of Sakurai having both DK characters as DLC with the power of his bias. That way, everyone would be pretty satisfied and such conflicts wouldn't happen again.

And as for the rest of you, keep in mind that anyone who doesn't make it as DLC will be considered for future Smash titles. May I also remind you that Sakurai restated that he would add as much DLC as possible (There a chance that other hidden files will be "revealed" once most of the DLC like Lucas and the others are patched in).
But he said that he won't make that many, and have we ever had a game with over ten DLC fighters before?

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987

Actually, I want Daisy as a DLC, like, RIGHT NOW, IN THE PRESENT TIME! (Having both Rosalina and Peach but no Daisy makes no sense, like, at all, so basically, if Daisy don't get in as a DLC character, I will consider the game as the less worthy game out of all the Smash games)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But he said that he won't make that many, and have we ever had a game with over ten DLC fighters before?
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 says hi! To be fair, the 2011 earthquake was to blame for why that game exists according to Crapcom. :troll:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is the perfect example since that game was rather recent despite half of the DLC fighters being clones.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 says hi! To be fair, the 2011 earthquake was to blame for why that game exists according to Crapcom. :troll:

Tekken Tag Tournamen 2 is the perfect example since that game was rather recent despite half of the DLC fighters being clones.
I remember that because I couldn't find any information on how the clones were any different from the originals anywhere. At least with Dark Pit we got the Final Smash difference.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is the perfect example since that game was rather recent despite half of the DLC fighters being clones.
I never knew about official games with DLC content before Smash 4 came in. It's probably because I'm more interested in Nintendo games rather than those of Microsoft, Sony or Namco-Bandai.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since many of you are in a panicky mood about how there are limited "slots" left and you aren't patient enough to wait for another game to happen, here's a piece of advice that I have. If you notice all the buzz that Artsy Omini is doing, it shows that he's a great artist with a massive fan following and we all owe it to him for boosting the popularity of Ray and Banjo Kazooie.

So if you truly want to her to get noticed or have an even higher chance of winning that ballot, I highly advise everyone who is on the support list to request him to do Daisy. There are two simple ways that you can do this tweet him "#Smashify Daisy" or post "#Smashify Daisy" on every YouTube video that he has one his very channel. You got to get much more proactive like me if you really want to make a difference at grim times like these instead of just pointlessly joking around in this thread. Also, I'm surprised that I've been the only who had been sharing all these "Vote for Daisy" images while no one else had mentioned doing so on their own social media communities. So much for being an extremely dedicated group of Daisy fans. :rotfl::rolleyes:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Since many of you are in a panicky mood about how there are limited "slots" left and you aren't patient enough to wait for another game to happen, here's a piece of advice that I have. If you notice all the buzz that Artsy Omini is doing, it shows that he's a great artist with a massive fan following and we all owe it to him for boosting the popularity of Ray and Banjo Kazooie.

So if you truly want to her to get noticed or have an even higher chance of winning that ballot, I highly advise everyone who is on the support list to request him to do Daisy. There are two simple ways that you can do this tweet him "#Smashify Daisy" or post "#Smashify Daisy" on every YouTube video that he has one his very channel. You got to get much more proactive like me if you really want to make a difference at grim times like these instead of just pointlessly joking around in this thread. Also, I'm surprised that I've been the only who had been sharing all these "Vote for Daisy" images while no one else had mentioned doing so on their own social media communities. So much for being an extremely dedicated group of Daisy fans. :rotfl::rolleyes:
I've already SAID I voted for her! ... But I think I'm gonna ask the guy someday (and I must not be too slow).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've already SAID I voted for her! ... But I think I'm gonna ask the guy someday (and I must not be too slow).
Sorry if I came off as rude, that colle stress must be truly getting to me. I shouldn't let that get the best of me or else it would be too unprofessional. :facepalm:

Actually, I'm referring to every individual on the list, especially those who aren't active these days. We are stronger when in larger groups and this is where drastic times call for drastic measures. Asking for that Smashification could be the key to get that popularity boost and the many 70 users on that list should be enough to help us. We really got to take action if we are ever going to win this war over the summer.

@jigglover @Ove @ Tilk Tilk @Mypantisgone @volbound1700 @staindgrey @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @SSBBDaisy @Rosalina suporter @HanAmes @Nonnel @Connery @Lenmutt @ Laniv Laniv @Kay kay @PandaWhistle @loganhogan @Invader ZIM @XDanDan612 @bluecrow @Cenizas @TheJukeBox @WillLi @CitrusRain @PrincessDaisyFanForGood @TopOfAllWorlds @Mewtwo @Princess Toady @Zeldaisy @StarCrystal20 @AceTechHD @ Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 @The Puffer

I recommend any of you to do a quick favor and ask Artsy Omny to Smashify Daisy. You can either put "#Smashify Daisy" on the comment section of any of his videos or simply tweet a similular message to his Twitter account with the same hashtag. While we do have a YouTuber backing us up, we need to do more than that since the King K. Roll fans had done many things leading up to their Smashification and we need to do the same thing. Are any of you in or are you out?

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Sorry if I came off as rude, that colle stress must be truly getting to me. I shouldn't let that get the best of me or else it would be too unprofessional. :facepalm:

Actually, I'm referring to every individual on the list, especially those who aren't active these days. We are stronger when in larger groups and this is where drastic times call for drastic measures. Asking for that Smashification could be the key to get that popularity boost and the many 70 users on that list should be enough to help us. We really got to take action if we are ever going to win this war over the summer.

@jigglover @Ove @ Tilk Tilk @Mypantisgone @volbound1700 @staindgrey @ Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi @SSBBDaisy @Rosalina suporter @HanAmes @Nonnel @Connery @Lenmutt @ Laniv Laniv @Kay kay @PandaWhistle @loganhogan @Invader ZIM @XDanDan612 @bluecrow @Cenizas @TheJukeBox @WillLi @CitrusRain @PrincessDaisyFanForGood @TopOfAllWorlds @Mewtwo @Princess Toady @Zeldaisy @StarCrystal20 @AceTechHD @ Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6 @The Puffer

I recommend any of you to do a quick favor and ask Artsy Omny to Smashify Daisy. You can either put "#Smashify Daisy" on the comment section of any of his videos or simply tweet a similular message to his Twitter account with the same hashtag. While we do have a YouTuber backing us up, we need to do more than that since the King K. Roll fans had done many things leading up to their Smashification and we need to do the same thing. Are any of you in or are you out?
I'm in.

Sorry for my lack of activity as of late. My exams are coming up later than normal so I've been preparing. .3. Ugh.

As always though, there's no way I'm not supporting this. ^^

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

You got it, buddy!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You got it, buddy!
Thanks your cooperation, Cliffy.

I'm in.

Sorry for my lack of activity as of late. My exams are coming up later than normal so I've been preparing. .3. Ugh.

As always though, there's no way I'm not supporting this. ^^
Thank you for your consideration. It's something that quick and easy in a way where it shouldn't distract you from your studies. I can tell that many of us will have to work hard this month in order to get these finals out of the way and enjoy our summer. I'm sure that you will have your finals next week like me, right? :)

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Thank you for your consideration. It's something that quick and easy in a way where it shouldn't distract you from your studies. I can tell that many of us will have to work hard this month in order to get these finals out of the way and enjoy our summer. I'm sure that you will have your finals next week like me, right? :)
Yaaay done.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Well I actually have one at the end of the week and the rest next week.

Regardless, of course I'm still supporting in the background.

Oh yeah. Forgot this:

#BUSTYDAISY

(I got bored.)

Laniv

Smash Champion

Just started commenting on the videos!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well I actually have one at the end of the week and the rest next week.

Regardless, of course I'm still supporting in the background.

Oh yeah. Forgot this:

#BUSTYDAISY

(I got bored.)
I myself would rarely show up in this weekend or the next week because of finals as well (Plus the damn typed portfolio). But it would be soooooooo satisfying to go at full force that semester's end is near. So I'm trusting that everyone will have some good discussions and tell the other to start the Artsy Omni Operation while I'm gone. But it will will be interesting to see how things go during the summer, like finally seeing Ryu and Roy in all their HD glory and seeing if those files are true.

Just started commenting on the videos!
I take it that you've started commenting on every video? :smirk:

But either way, great job for doing so since we got to get the same treatment as Rayman and Shovel Knight if people would be on board the Daisy hype.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
I'm gonna do my best to manage some time between the exams just for that.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

I don't have a twitter that I use. I have one for something else, but...

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Or can simply comment on a YouTube video as an alternative. Unless you don't mind using your other account.
The problem is that Daisy already has a ton of high quality renders that would not look out of place in a Smash game,

Compared to the Kroc....

Creating a great render that fits in Smash risks becoming too deviant to the existing artworks

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The problem is that Daisy already has a ton of high quality renders that would not look out of place in a Smash game,

Compared to the Kroc....

Creating a great render that fits in Smash risks becoming too deviant to the existing artworks
While that may be true, it would be a great way of creating more publicity or even gaining more supporters with the low amount of YouTubers who would be willing to do so. For example, not many people would be on board with Rayman nor Shovel Knight if it weren't for his involvement. Even as someone who supports K. Rool, I feel that there were certain things off about their rendition of the current Paon design (Perhaps it's the lack of a tail or he doesn't look insane enough with that pose). :/

My tweet got fav'd by Smashified. :happysheep:
That's a great start for now, but we need more people (especially the ones that I've tagged) to support this movement. I can understand that finals can be tough and people have more important things in their lives to do than "Ehrmagod! I must have no life if I waste my time in this thread!", which is why they can feel free to do so after they have their finals next week. I myself will be inactive within these next days for the same reason since college is literally no joke.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Guess that's going to be how it is.

It seems like we're making a small indent toward making a successful movement, but more support is truly needed.

Come on people!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Daisy's renders aren't on this level of detail.
Exactly, this guy gets it. More exposure means more support since many people like the Geno and Isaac fans had gotten that far.

As for me, I've already informed the other supporters on me and @Hana Na Tahou's Daisy for Smash page and they should be obligated to start helping out. We currently have a whooping 80 likes and still growing thanks to the help of Michaeloll's efforts while he still trolls Gamefaqs with an alt. :laugh:

Eh, I'm a Takamaronin before a sarasalandian
Thanks for the reminder, I have to inform my fellow Murasame Slayers on Tumblr about Omni in a bit since I've been updating the page more often. After the semester is over, then I would focus my efforts on making some material. We still need translations however since most of his support is in Japan after all and there's Tomokazu.

Damn it, what am I thinking? This is better off discussed in private instead of on this thread. See you in the Takamaru group with the others. :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom