• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I would honestly accept Daisy, as long as her princessy oufits one of the alternatives, and something like the Striker outfit first.
Should be a faster and more sporty character imo, with a few Princess-like elements.

Also, maybe the next Mario character to come. There's certainly competition.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Honestly, I used to think Paper Mario and Captain Toad had a higher chance than Daisy, but now, I think otherwise. Think about it.

Although PM and CT have had major roles and have appeared in more important games, the GENDER of a character plays a major role in whether they will be DLC or not. I really don't think they're going to do all male DLC.

Here's how it may go:
Mewtwo - April (already confirmed)
Lucas - June (already confirmed)
Wolf - August (very high chance due to his position in the chart)
Unknown character - November or December

Who will this unknown character be? I doubt it will be a male character because well honestly I just really don't feel like it will be a male. They already have 3 male DLC characters, so it just has to be a female. I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Possible female candidates:

Bayonetta - Requested by many, but she is a third party, and honestly I really don't see her getting in because she is quite inappropriate. I know they had Snake in Brawl, but Bayonetta is a voluptuous, angel-killing witch from Hell. So that's 2 issues: she may be too sexual (design-wise), and because of possible religious controversy. And besides, didn't Bayonetta's creator himself say he didn't want her in Smash?

Shantae - Requested by many, especially on Tumblr, but like Bayonetta, she is a third party. I'm not saying third parties have 0 chance, but to me, they have a low chance. I don't think Nintendo would do third parties as DLC as it would be more time consuming, possibly. Also, just look at her. Her outfit is quite skimpy, only including pants and a small bra (even her other costumes in the game are very revealing and skimpy, showing her cleavage.)

Dixie Kong - She is being requesting by soooo many people!! They want her because they need another DK rep, apparently. But honestly, I really don't want her to be DLC.. she may be cute, but to me, she ain't that cool. And it's kind of hypocritical for people to say Daisy is a Peach clone when Dixie can be seen as a Diddy clone. You may say, "But Dixie has her own unique abilities featured in DK Country 2 and 3!" Yeah well the same can be said for Daisy. She can represent the Mario spinoffs and Super Mario Land. And besides, is Dixie even that popular?? I know this is a bad example, but if you go on DeviantART and search for "Princess Daisy" you get over 24,000 fan art pictures. Search for "Dixie Kong" and you get only over 2,000.

Impa - She's pretty cool.. but honestly, while Impa is widely recognized by hardcore gamers and in-touch Nintendo fans, she really isn't recognized by the casual audience. Casual video game players tend to buy more simple games like Mario spinoff games, Pokemon, and maybe Sonic instead of games like Zelda or Xenoblade or Fire Emblem (I'm not trying to hate here, I really love the Zelda series, especially Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. OH and Ocarina of Time). And honestly, I'd rather have Midna as playable than Impa, but sadly Midna is already an Assist... To me, Midna seems more major, being Link's guide for the entirety of Twilight Princess, a very popular Zelda game. Impa is just a recurring sage in the Zelda games. OH and sorry for using the DeviantART example again, but if you search "Midna" on DeviantART, you get over 63,900 fan art pictures, while searching for Impa will only result in over "5,800" results. Shows how much popular Midna is.

Daisy - the one I think has the highest chance. Although being simply a spinoff character, she can represent the Mario spinoffs themselves, using Mario Party and Mario Kart attacks. She has a great amount of fans, but I noticed that she is loved by the casual audience but hated by the more hardcore/in-touch audience. She also has more female fans than male fans. I think a female DLC such as her will get a high amount of sales. Also, even though Mario already has the most reps, it is the most popular series out of all the franchise, especially because Mario games are purchased by not only hardcore gamers, but by the casual audience as well.

So, in conclusion, I think Daisy has a high chance of becoming DLC because she is a well known female character compared to the others, and is from the most prominent, best selling game series, so I'm sure that a Mario DLC character will get a high amount of sales.

Whoo I think I practically wrote an essay right there! I wish I felt the same way when writing for school essays and assignments. LOL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Goku, Shrek and Abraham LIncoln get more votes than Daisy...I really hope Sakurai just looks at these results and laughs his *** off.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

Goku, Shrek and Abraham LIncoln get more votes than Daisy...I really hope Sakurai just looks at these results and laughs his *** off.
Right off the bat, I just exclude all joke characters, all third party characters and all male characters (NOT in a sexist way, but do you really think they're going to do all male DLC?? The fourth one after Wolf just has to be a female.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
When I was thinking of a Daisy moveset I was thinking her specials could be among these lines:

Neutral Special - Flower Buff / Crystal Buff - Daisy charges for about a second and a half and has either flower petals or crystal shards circling around her. Slightly similar to Shulk's Monado power each has its own properties to them.
  • FB: Daisy's Flower Buff allows her moves to be a lot more agile and easier to combo with. However they do less damage than without the buff and their knock back is lowered. The Flower Buff can be accessible for 10 seconds and takes the exact amount to recharge until use again. She can quickly change into Crystal Buff just pressing B again, but the second and a half charge time is still there.
  • CB: Daisy's Crystal Buff slows down her moves by making Daisy wind up for each move. She won't be able to get a lot of combos while in this buff, but her damage increase and knock back is increased. Like the Flower Buff, Crystal Buff lasts 10 seconds and will take 10 seconds to recharge. If Flower Buff is changed into Crystal Buff about 5 seconds in, it will only last that amount of time left (the second and a half charge will not add up to it)
  • Other notes: If either Flower Buff or Crystal Buff are cancelled back into Daisy's regular state, she will still have to wait 10 seconds before using either buff again. These buffs also change the properties of Daisy's other special moves.
Side Special - Tomboy Twirl / Wonder Flower / Crystal Slab - Depending if Daisy is using her buffs or not, this move will have different properties. The move itself involes Daisy spinning towards the direction the input is made. Here's a good idea on how the twirl looks itself as well as the final hit ( https://youtu.be/Ph_lbxLxmvQ?t=1m11s ).
  • TT: Not copying Peach Bomber whatsoever, Daisy instead does a miniature twirl that almost resembles R.O.B.'s Side Special, just a lot less spinning. Anyone caught in Daisy's twirl will receive damage. Something to note about this move is that, like R.O.B.'s players will be slightly trapped if caught and the final hit knocks the opponent back
  • WF: Similar to Daisy's Offensive Shot in Mario Power Tennis, the flower petals enveloping Daisy form into a giant flower the size of a tennis racket. While Daisy is in her Flower Buff, the twirl itself no longer will hit the enemy, but there is a small windbox due to the petals spinning rapidly. Once the flower is formed, it tracks the opponent closest to it and rapidly hits them, hitting a maximum of 10 times. If there is no one around, the flower will wilt within 3 seconds. Good for edge-guarding. Will remove Daisy's Flower Buff once used.
  • CS: The twirl now takes a little longer to be completed. If anyone is in Daisy's way they will no longer be hit by the twirl, but pushed away from her. Once her twirl is complete, the crystal shards around her form a small crystal that quickly launches about the size of final destination. If it its anything it will be destroyed. Does great knock back if it connects. Will remove Crystal Buff once used.
Up Special - Leaping Daisy / Petal Breeze / Shard Spike - Daisy goes into a ball and back flips directly up. Has some horizontal control similar to Wario's Up Special in Brawl.
  • LD: Description above. Daisy gives herself a final push to make it up. While she is into a ball she can hit her opponents.
  • PB: Has a windbox the entire recovery. Much like her other moves comes out faster. No change in height is made
  • SS: Very similar to Leaping Daisy, but the final push she gives at the end will spike an opponent next to her. Small shards come flying down from both sides.
Down Special - Thorn Barrier / Flower Trap / Crystal Pillar - Daisy stomps her foot on the ground and depending on whether she has her buff or not, one of the following happen.
  • TB: Thorn Barrier acts a lot like Pit and Dark Pit's Guardian Orbitars, but do not reflect items. Large thorns surround her, taking the blow of whatever is trying to hit her. Is used for taking projectile hits, can even take a Falcon Punch if timed correctly.
  • FT: Once Daisy stomps her foot on the ground, a small flower bud is placed very close to her, around the same as Villager's sapling. If anyone steps on the flower bud, the bud engulfs the player. It does no damage, but gives Daisy a 2 second chance (default trapping, the higher the damage the more you have to struggle, like Jigglypuff's sing) to punish the opponent. Will not engulf if opponent jumps over it. Can only have one bulb at a time. If bulb is not activated, it will wilt within 5 seconds.
  • CP: A crystal pillar spikes from the ground up slightly farther away from Daisy. Think 2 Stage builder blocks from Brawl. The pilar itself is 3 stage builder blocks stacked together. It can punish people running and jumping towards her. Like all her Crystal Buff moves, it comes out a little sluggish.
The way it turned out, it looks like her buffs can be used almost as custom moves, but I like making Daisy a "stance" character so she can use both her flower power and crystal powers equally.
I can get behind hind her being a stance fighter in case Style Savvy does;t make the cut, especially since the latter might be a bit too obscure for both Nintendo fans and gamers alike. Seeing her take more advantage of her flower power would be something I wouldn't mind since she need some magic attacks.

Honestly, I used to think Paper Mario and Captain Toad had a higher chance than Daisy, but now, I think otherwise. Think about it.

Although PM and CT have had major roles and have appeared in more important games, the GENDER of a character plays a major role in whether they will be DLC or not. I really don't think they're going to do all male DLC.

Here's how it may go:
Mewtwo - April (already confirmed)
Lucas - June (already confirmed)
Wolf - August (very high chance due to his position in the chart)
Unknown character - November or December

Who will this unknown character be? I doubt it will be a male character because well honestly I just really don't feel like it will be a male. They already have 3 male DLC characters, so it just has to be a female. I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Possible female candidates:

Bayonetta - Requested by many, but she is a third party, and honestly I really don't see her getting in because she is quite inappropriate. I know they had Snake in Brawl, but Bayonetta is a voluptuous, angel-killing witch from Hell. So that's 2 issues: she may be too sexual (design-wise), and because of possible religious controversy. And besides, didn't Bayonetta's creator himself say he didn't want her in Smash?

Shantae - Requested by many, especially on Tumblr, but like Bayonetta, she is a third party. I'm not saying third parties have 0 chance, but to me, they have a low chance. I don't think Nintendo would do third parties as DLC as it would be more time consuming, possibly. Also, just look at her. Her outfit is quite skimpy, only including pants and a small bra (even her other costumes in the game are very revealing and skimpy, showing her cleavage.)

Dixie Kong - She is being requesting by soooo many people!! They want her because they need another DK rep, apparently. But honestly, I really don't want her to be DLC.. she may be cute, but to me, she ain't that cool. And it's kind of hypocritical for people to say Daisy is a Peach clone when Dixie can be seen as a Diddy clone. You may say, "But Dixie has her own unique abilities featured in DK Country 2 and 3!" Yeah well the same can be said for Daisy. She can represent the Mario spinoffs and Super Mario Land. And besides, is Dixie even that popular?? I know this is a bad example, but if you go on DeviantART and search for "Princess Daisy" you get over 24,000 fan art pictures. Search for "Dixie Kong" and you get only over 2,000.

Impa - She's pretty cool.. but honestly, while Impa is widely recognized by hardcore gamers and in-touch Nintendo fans, she really isn't recognized by the casual audience. Casual video game players tend to buy more simple games like Mario spinoff games, Pokemon, and maybe Sonic instead of games like Zelda or Xenoblade or Fire Emblem (I'm not trying to hate here, I really love the Zelda series, especially Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. OH and Ocarina of Time). And honestly, I'd rather have Midna as playable than Impa, but sadly Midna is already an Assist... To me, Midna seems more major, being Link's guide for the entirety of Twilight Princess, a very popular Zelda game. Impa is just a recurring sage in the Zelda games. OH and sorry for using the DeviantART example again, but if you search "Midna" on DeviantART, you get over 63,900 fan art pictures, while searching for Impa will only result in over "5,800" results. Shows how much popular Midna is.

Daisy - the one I think has the highest chance. Although being simply a spinoff character, she can represent the Mario spinoffs themselves, using Mario Party and Mario Kart attacks. She has a great amount of fans, but I noticed that she is loved by the casual audience but hated by the more hardcore/in-touch audience. She also has more female fans than male fans. I think a female DLC such as her will get a high amount of sales. Also, even though Mario already has the most reps, it is the most popular series out of all the franchise, especially because Mario games are purchased by not only hardcore gamers, but by the casual audience as well.

So, in conclusion, I think Daisy has a high chance of becoming DLC because she is a well known female character compared to the others, and is from the most prominent, best selling game series, so I'm sure that a Mario DLC character will get a high amount of sales.

Whoo I think I practically wrote an essay right there! I wish I felt the same way when writing for school essays and assignments. LOL
That's quite the mouth full, but I like everything you had done based on me and Hana's secret conversation. I myself also believe that not all of our possible DLC choices would be male since it would lack variety and this is something I don't think Sakurai would ignore. Even as someone who supports Bayonetta, they would have a lot to do in order to make her Smash friendly (I recall that her skin does't bare at all in Anarchy Reigns when using Wicked Weave attacks). Dixie does have competition with K. Krool who's going to storm the poll while Impa might be overshadowed by Midna (Who's still getting support despite her Assist Trophy status). As for Shantae, well ..... it depends if Sakurai is willing to support an indie developer's pleas (I'd like her in as well).

FYI, Abraham Lincoln is character in Codename S.T.E.A.M. :laugh:

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

I agree with your list for dates and yes I think at some point there will be a female DLC. Though I think Wolf may be a Septmeber release, just a feeling, annd the other character to be something like January 2016.

However, no, Kamiya would be peferctly happy with Bayonetta in Smash. With ZZS & Shulk costumes and Palutena's taunts, Bayonetta is no less inappropriate. Also the moment some characters turn metal they go even more inappropiate. The only thing they will need to do is have the hair effects but if anything, only very very minimal clothes removal, but preferbly none. That is, if wicked weaves come into play.

It's unknown if fictional religion(though it's close to christianity) is a factor in this.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Wolfie557 Wolfie557 , you are now on the supporters list. I'd never thought the day I'd say this, but we are officially down to 50 supporters as of 2012 (Which was half the amount of Takamaru support before the "deconfirmation"). Let's celebrate with a video compilation of every Daisy animation in Mario Strikers Charged.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Can there be like a asterisk saying I'm a very small supporter? Just kidding, I'm glad i'm on the list. (I'm simply not against Daisy and definitely the Mario rep I support the most. I already got my Rosalina!)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can there be like a asterisk saying I'm a very small supporter? Just kidding, I'm glad i'm on the list. (I'm simply not against Daisy and definitely the Mario rep I support the most. I already got my Rosalina!)
It would be neat for all three of the Mario princesses in Smash, which is part of the reason why I've started this thread long ago. I took her even more serious soon as Rosalina was confirmed since it practically opened the door for more female competitors in Smash at that time. Then things got a bit rocky when both Doctor Mario and Bowser Jr. were added at the time, which gave most of us hope that she wouldn't be playable. To add even more insult to the injury at the time, Junior was able to get the Koopalings as alts while y was back to the same lazy palette swap.

That was until this very Smash Ballot was announced in which this could be the once in a chance lifetime for us to show Sakurai that we want her in Smash. While many people may think too many Mario characters is a bad thing, but they fail to realize that Super Mario is one of Nintendo's top selling franchises and should deserve such treatment. While Peach has her innocent princess fighting style and Rosalina has her Galaxy
abilities (Plus Luma), Daisy can make use of her sporty personality to have an aggressive playstyle that's on par with Zero Suit Samus (Mostly with the help of her special Strikers Outfit). It totally makes sense since it was the only trophy she had in Super Smash Bros. Brawl at the time.

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
I agree with your list for dates and yes I think at some point there will be a female DLC. Though I think Wolf may be a Septmeber release, just a feeling, annd the other character to be something like January 2016.

However, no, Kamiya would be peferctly happy with Bayonetta in Smash. With ZZS & Shulk costumes and Palutena's taunts, Bayonetta is no less inappropriate. Also the moment some characters turn metal they go even more inappropiate. The only thing they will need to do is have the hair effects but if anything, only very very minimal clothes removal, but preferbly none. That is, if wicked weaves come into play.

It's unknown if fictional religion(though it's close to christianity) is a factor in this.
While I do think there are ways to make Bayonetta work in smash, I think if it does come up as a concern, what'll come up is not her herself, but rather the fact that her being in smash will lead smash players to be interested in finding out more about her games and playing them. And that might not be some questions Nintendo wants to answer to parents. I haven't looked into why, but I'd assume Snake was taken out for a similar reason.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
While I do think there are ways to make Bayonetta work in smash, I think if it does come up as a concern, what'll come up is not her herself, but rather the fact that her being in smash will lead smash players to be interested in finding out more about her games and playing them. And that might not be some questions Nintendo wants to answer to parents. I haven't looked into why, but I'd assume Snake was taken out for a similar reason.
I think Snake was taken out due to not as good MG support on Nintendo consoles.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think Snake was taken out due to not as good MG support on Nintendo consoles.

I'm afraid that's the case since many third party developers had been anti-Wii U these days. At least there's Platinum Games, Ubisoft (To some extent), indies, Atlus, and Sega providing the minimal support for that console. But that's a subject that I'll talk about for another day.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I want Daisy to be faster than Peach & Rosalina , but slower than Shiek/ZZS.
That can work since the suit would essentially make her slightly heavier than the latter (Sheik & Zamus). The lack of a dress alone would explain why she'd be the fastest of the princesses.

Last edited:

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
That can work since the suit would essentially make her slightly heavier than the latter (Sheik & Zamus). The lack of a dress alone would explain why she'd be the fastest of the princesses.
Well even with a dress she should be faster than Peach, is's all but straight up said that Daisy is more athletic minded than Peach.

Also funny fact, I started playing as Peach's Daisy skin online with the tag DAISY4DLC, and I suddenly came to understand how footsies work, a part of my game that was pretty much nonexistent before.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Hmm.. if Daisy does make it in, I wonder what music they will use for her reveal trailer..

I don't think they can use new songs since Mewtwo and Lucas's trailers featured in-game songs. So I'm thinking they will probably use the Mario Party 9 Minigame theme.

And they probably won't make a movie animation for her trailer since Mewtwo and Lucas did not get movie trailers, only gameplay trailers. So what I think what it'll be like is it'll show Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Rosalina just running or jumping together in a Mario stage and suddenly they get attacked by Daisy or something. idk.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hmm.. if Daisy does make it in, I wonder what music they will use for her reveal trailer..

I don't think they can use new songs since Mewtwo and Lucas's trailers featured in-game songs. So I'm thinking they will probably use the Mario Party 9 Minigame theme.

And they probably won't make a movie animation for her trailer since Mewtwo and Lucas did not get movie trailers, only gameplay trailers. So what I think what it'll be like is it'll show Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Rosalina just running or jumping together in a Mario stage and suddenly they get attacked by Daisy or something. idk.
There's only one possible song that they would use for her trailer: Mario Kart Stadium. When I've first played Mario Kart 8, it had that atmospheric feel to it and practically shows how well made many Mario spinoffs are. Also goes for showing how victorious Daisy fans were for years of heavy requesting for this spunky tomboy. :p

But yeah, I'd tell they would go for the Minigame Theme because promotion for Mario Party 10 (aka Mario Kart Party 2). Having an all out fight between the major Mario cast (Mario, Peach, Luigi, Bowser, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Daisy) would make up for an exciting yet emotional trailer.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice

1.I've been meaning to play Bayonetta..it looks fun lol. I'm sure they could cover up some revealing areas, but Smash isn't a typical fighting game, and some characters just look a little weird in it (though i'd like to send a few Smash 4 characters to hell XD)
2. I'm all for Shantae (i'm not a Daisy and nobody else ever person, just a Daisy first person X3) but i also feel she has a very low chance (quite low in fact, maybe at most 10%) she'd have to cover up some areas, but that's not what genies do right o.o.
3. People like DKC 2 and 3?
4. If it's Hyrule Warriors Impa, i can live with this.
5. I'm not sure if the gender will translate to sales. If the character appeals to me, i will buy it regardless of gender. I think the only one i'd hesitate to purchase on this hypothetical list would be Dixie, as i see her being a semi Diddy clone. But some people may feel differently (in fact If Rosalina was DLC, i may not have purchased her, as i find the character boring). I think sometimes it's a matter of appeal. I'm not saying every casual ever would pick the game up just for Daisy, but there's probably a group out there that would go "Daisy's in this? I wanna try her out" and pick it up. This will be interesting indeed, and i'm anxious to see how it turns out for all of us X3

PF9

Smash Lord
Daisy would make a perfect addition to the roster. I mean if Mario can have his GF in Smash, why not the Eternal Understudy? Plus we need more female playable characters. It just so happens that in a fanfic I update every now and then, the female Smashers have a "Girls' Club". I would be thrilled to add Daisy to it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy would make a perfect addition to the roster. I mean if Mario can have his GF in Smash, why not the Eternal Understudy? Plus we need more female playable characters. It just so happens that in a fanfic I update every now and then, the female Smashers have a "Girls' Club". I would be thrilled to add Daisy to it.
Good to know that you are in support of our princess and that fanfic sounds rather nice (I'm making my own, though it focus on the Sega side of things). l'll add you to the list in a sec.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Posting to say I'd like to be added to the support list. :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Posting to say I'd like to be added to the support list. :)
You are already there, I've made sure to do so ahead of time like you said. :p

Either way, we had been gaining a bit more supporters due to the poll d it appears that Daisy is the 23rd most wanted DLC character according to @TheNerdyOne_ 's results. While that may seem like a mild victory, there's still the fact that Geno is slightly above her while Paper Mario and Captain Toad trumps both on the full list.

Also, we made our own secret Skype group where we could worship Daisy and study her rate in the poll.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Indeed. If anyone wants to be added to it that isn't, lemme know and i'll add you. Also, i hate to be THAT person buuuuuuuuuuut *23rd XD
It is fixed, today was rather crazy with all the new members and trying to watercolor my ushimimi (cowgirl) sketch for college. :laugh:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Add me to the Daisy skype group and also to the list of Daisy supporters! My username is daisy4dlc and my display name is Daisy Flower Warrior.

By the way this is honestly the best music for Daisy's reveal trailer. I doubt they will use it though.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
Add me to the Daisy skype group and also to the list of Daisy supporters! My username is daisy4dlc and my display name is Daisy Flower Warrior.

By the way this is honestly the best music for Daisy's reveal trailer. I doubt they will use it though.

I forgot how cool the music was in the Mario and Sonic games.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I've already added you as a friend, you should be invited to the group soon.

Golly, I've realized that the soundtrack is one of the best aspects for the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series. This along with the Mario Kart Wii Rainbow Rainbow Road are among my personal favorite remixes from that game.

NNID
Samyatang
I've been a huge fan of Daisy for some time now, and if she made it in SSB4 as DLC, it would make all of my dreams come true. :D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've been a huge fan of Daisy for some time now, and if she made it in SSB4 as DLC, it would make all of my dreams come true. :D
It's good to hear that we have even more optimistic Daisy fans like you that are willing to show her some support. Allow me to add you to our ever expanding support list on the OP. ;)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Has anyone seen that unofficial smash ballot?
You mean this one?

The leaks group is actually debating on whether its fake or note since there are some glaring issues like misspellings and lack of copyright for the images. I would most likely take it as a grain of salt for now until we see even more proof behind its legitimacy.

Last edited:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
You mean this one?

The leaks group is actually debating on whether its fake or note since there are some glaring issues like misspellings and lack of copyright for the images. I would most likely take it as a grain of salt for now until we see even more proof behind its legitimacy.
You mean like "summit"?

SonoUnProcione

Smash Cadet
I also would happily accept Daisy, but I don't think Sakurai will ever consider her due to the large ammount of Mario characters we already have.

D

Deleted member

I also would happily accept Daisy, but I don't think Sakurai will ever consider her due to the large ammount of Mario characters we already have.

I may have said this before, but the Mario series is the most well known series in Smash Bros. It's always had the most reps and if other series get more reps (like FE), the Mario series probably will too.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What @XDanDan612 said is how we feel about the subject. Who knows, we might just be lucky and get a downlaodable Daist alt with her own voice and announcement in the end. :laugh:

Either way, would you like to be on our list?

Last edited:

SonoUnProcione

Smash Cadet
What @XDanDan612 said is how we feel about the subject. Who knows, we might just be lucky and get a downlaodable Daist alt with her own voice and announcement in the end. :laugh:

Either way, would you like to be on our list?

Ahaha, I love Daisy, but I am refusing, I fully support Dixie Kong.
Thank you for the request :D
(I'm italian so sorry for my bad english)

TopOfAllWorlds

Smash Apprentice
I fully support this; and just saying although my #1 main is bowser jr. If daisy gets in guess who'll be my new main! >:D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I fully support this; and just saying although my #1 main is bowser jr. If daisy gets in guess who'll be my new main! >:D
Welcome aboard, fellow Daisy fan in which we too are fighting for our princess to join the battle. Assuming that you've voted for her in the Smash Ballot already, I've added you to our ever growing support list. ;)

Top Bottom