• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So fans of Daisy, if Daisy gets chosen what would her specials and attacks be like?

Surely you don't want them to be clones of Peach.
I mean we don't want them that way, but that doesn't mean that it will be the reality

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy is now the only character I've voted for twice. I also suggested that her shorts outfit be the default and her biker outfit as a alt.
Sports Outfit is the best outfit, so no argument there. I feel that it would be one of the only things that would make her a unique fighter in Smash. Since most of the female Mario characters wouldn't count as fist fighters, this is where Daisy would come in since she's essentially the closest thing to a Smash competitive princess.

I'll add you to the list in a bit.

So fans of Daisy, if Daisy gets chosen what would her specials and attacks be like?

Surely you don't want them to be clones of Peach.
Something akin to this would be fine since it's a great way of representing her character and the many Mario spinoffs that hadn't been used in a moveset yet.

http://bullets-and-cyanide.tumblr.com/post/112495961580/edit-i-made-the-text-darker-in-case-anybodys

Though if that's not enough, most of her physical attacks could also incorporate her crystal fist or athletic kicks for some real damage. Since Mario party is practically the only popular spinoff that hadn't been referenced in a character's moveset yet, the Dice Block would be a nice Down Special in which it would reward her with a boost (or nerf) in certain aspects based on the number. Practically referencing how luck based the Mario Party games were since day one (Plus the fact that they ruin friendships. :troll:)

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
the Dice Block would be a nice Down Special in which it would reward her with a boost (or nerf) in certain aspects based on the number.
This is the best idea I've heard all day. Reminds me of Yami Yugi/Killua from Jump Ultimate Stars.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I could imagine Daisy as a sports-master type character. I'm not voting for her but I'd be happy for her to get in.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is the best idea I've heard all day. Reminds me of Yami Yugi/Killua from Jump Ultimate Stars.
Why thank you, it is practically a great idea of a move since Daisy was always known for being everyone's favorite in Mario Party (Where she was considered less annoying and there were no "Hi I'm Daisy!" phrases in sight).

Most of the credit should got to @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn since he came up with the idea along with a full moveset yesterday. I could say that he's quite the fan of Mario Strikers Charged.

Note | Keep in mind that I imagined her with her Mario Strikers Charged design.

Speed | Around the same as ZSS, maybe slightly slower
Jump Height | Tied with ZSS.
Grab Range | Slightly shoter than Captain Falcon

Sidestep | Handstand (like Sheik's taunt, but much, much faster)
Forward Roll | Like Mario's, but slightly faster
Back Roll | Like ZSS's
Air Dodge | https://youtu.be/70xFTWguDOc?t=1m29s -> the part where she spins, but no slow motion

Neutral Attack | Left Hook -> Right Hook -> Roundhouse Kick
Side Tilt | The "Sparta Kick". Can be tilted.
Up tilt | Lifts her leg upwards. Good aerial combo starter.
Down Tilt | Same as ZSS. Can pseudo-crawl.
Dash Attack | Slides down while kicking upwards, then rolls backwards.

Neutral Aerial | Similar to Sheik and Mii Brawler. Is also a sex kick.
Forward Aerial | Same as Fox. Amazing combo tool.
Back Aerial | Same as Snake's Brawl Back Air. Great KO move.
Up Aerial | Same as ZSS, but with a lot more grace. Great juggle tool.
Down Aerial | Same as Sheik's up air, but downwards. Last kick can meteor.

Side Smash | Baseball bat similar to the one she had in the Mario baseball game. Has a flower when fully charged, which can flower opponents. Great KO tool.
Up Smash | Surrounds her fist with crystals and punches upwards as the crystals explodes. Her best KO moves if the stage's ceiling isn't too high.
Down Smash | Surrounds her fist with crystals and punches the ground, creating a wide shockwave.

Grab | Same animations as Peach, but a bit more aggressive.
Pummel | Headbutt

Forward Throw | Surrounds her fist with crystals, then punches the opponent's torso before the crystals explodes.
Back Throw | Same as Mario, but weaker and faster.
Up Throw | Surrounds her fist with crystals, then uppercuts.
Down Throw | Slams the opponent in the ground, burying it for a quarter of a second (15 frames).

Neutral Special 1 - Soccer Punch | A soccer ball from Mario Strikers Charged appears as Daisy punches it. Great range.
Neutral Special 2 - Super Ball | A Super Ball from Super Mario Land appears instead, which gives the move more power, but less range and speed.
Neutral Special 3 - Crystal Punch | No ball, only the punch. Think of it as a Daisy version of the Falcon Punch.

Side Special 1 - Hot Flower | Based of the Peach Bomber, but faster, weaker, and with an explosion!
Side Special 2 - Chill Out | Slower than Peach Bomber, but can freeze opponents.
Side Special 3 - Daisy Bomber | Similar to the Peach Bomber, but flowers instead of hearts.

Up Special 1 - Torpedo Strike | Similar to the Mii Brawler's Soaring Axe Kick, but the second hit (falling down), has incredibly powerful vertical knockback.
Up Special 2 - Rising Torpedo | Is weaker, goes higher, and neither falls down, nor has the second hit.
Up Special 3 - Torpedo | Vertical height is between 1 and 2 and the second hit is excatly like the Mii's Soaring Axe Kick

Down Special 1 - Rolling the Dice | A Mario Party die appears above her, showing a number between 1 and 6
Down Special 2 - Lucky Roll | Only 1s, 5s and 6s are available, 1 dealing 2 times more damage, 5 only lasts 5 seconds and 6 has a destructible sheild and is weaker.
Down Special 3 - Risk & Reward | Daisy can manually select the number, much like Shulk's Monado Arts, but it will give 10% damage, no matter the number and 2% every second if the number is higher than 2 for 10 seconds (+20%).

1 = 10% damage to Daisy (20% for Lucky Roll)
2 = Nothing...
3 = Daisy is faster for 10 seconds
4 = Daisy is stronger for 10 seconds
5 = Daisy is stronger AND faster for 10 seconds (5 seconds in Lucky Roll)
6 = A crystal sheild protects her from all attacks except grabs for 5 seconds
(indestructible, unless on Lucky Roll)

Final Smash - Empress Daisy | "Borrowing" Peach's Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged, she jumps up as she sprouts wings and a giant crown that looks like a halo. Then she curls up in a protective position before eleasing a flash from her wings, creating a shockwave similar, but much weaker than Tabuu's Off Waves.

Side Taunt | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=41s
Up Taunt | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=1m10s
Down Taunt | https://youtu.be/z8BNkrCT3Dw?t=1s

Entrance Animation | https://youtu.be/1rj34RSTqBE?t=1m4s
Win Animation 1 | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=54s
Win Animation 2 | https://youtu.be/70xFTWguDOc?t=1m27s -> remove Luigi
Win Animation 3 | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=26s -> she won't run though
Lose Animation | https://youtu.be/pFNAyDJX7B4?t=1m37s

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Sports Outfit is the best outfit, so no argument there. I feel that it would be one of the only things that would make her a unique fighter in Smash. Since most of the female Mario characters wouldn't count as fist fighters, this is where Daisy would come in since she's essentially the closest thing to a Smash competitive princess.

Something akin to this would be fine since it's a great way of representing her character and the many Mario spinoffs that hadn't been used in a moveset yet.

http://bullets-and-cyanide.tumblr.com/post/112495961580/edit-i-made-the-text-darker-in-case-anybodys

Though if that's not enough, most of her physical attacks could also incorporate her crystal fist or athletic kicks for some real damage. Since Mario party is practically the only popular spinoff that hadn't been referenced in a character's moveset yet, the Dice Block would be a nice Down Special in which it would reward her with a boost (or nerf) in certain aspects based on the number. Practically referencing how luck based the Mario Party games were since day one (Plus the fact that they ruin friendships. :troll:)
You sir just posted a ringer, I like those moves and such. Especially the sports outfits...Lordy Lordy...

smashkirby

Smash Hero

I just checked out the link you left on this post. Can I just say THAT is (in my opinion) tied for one of my two FAVORITE Princess Daisy movesets? As a matter of fact, Azure, I'm pretty sure that the other moveset for Princess Daisy that I really loved, was by made by none other than you! I'll check the OP right quick and be sure. I'll check back in later.

EDIT: Sorry, Azure. The other Princess Daisy moveset I really liked was from Staindgrey. It was just so good! No offense to you, pal!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just checked out the link you left on this post. Can I just say THAT is (in my opinion) tied for one of my two FAVORITE Princess Daisy movesets? As a matter of fact, Azure, I'm pretty sure that the other moveset for Princess Daisy that I really loved, was by made by none other than you! I'll check the OP right quick and be sure. I'll check back in later.
Actually, the movsets in the OP were made by the other supporters of this thread. So I practically take anyone's excellent ideas and post them in the main post as a reminder that she would be much more than a simple Peach clone. Pretty neat, huh?

Last edited:

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05

I love this move set too. Though personally I'm not too fond of the dice. I know it's not a represented game, but IMHO I think if Daisy were choosing her moves she'd chose something with a little attitude. (I can totally see it working, just not my first chioce)

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Actually, the movsets in the OP were made by the other supporters of this thread. So I practically take anyone's excellent ideas and post them in the main post as a reminder that she would be much more than a simple Peach clone. Pretty neat, huh?
Really? Well, that sure is neat!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I love this move set too. Though personally I'm not too fond of the dice. I know it's not a represented game, but IMHO I think if Daisy were choosing her moves she'd chose something with a little attitude. (I can totally see it working, just not my first chioce)
I can fully understand that, Mario Party isn't really that competitive to begin with if you ignore the whole (Ruining friendships aspect). Sakurai is a guy who loves adding gimmicks to his characters and there are situations where a character can't really have too many sake of being unique. Her aggressive playstyle and usage of flowers overall should be enough to establish that character, which I can agree with. :awesome:

Please add me to the list of supporters.
Welcome to Hell the Dark Side for which we have orange flavored tea and orange cookies. I'll gladly ad you to the list in a bit.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I love orange hell... :b:
Good for you, welcome to the Daisy Clan as we prepare to take this Smash Ballot by the storm for this year. After all, making our princess fight her dress wearing rivals is our main objective for now and it's going to be a long tough road with competition (Geno and Captain Toad).

D

Deleted member

Amigos, whenever you play online (FF or FG), change your tag to DAISY4DLC. Spread the word about our princess :D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Amigos, whenever you play online (FF or FG), change your tag to DAISY4DLC. Spread the word about our princess :D
Since I'm planning to play online after typing my research paper, that will do.

hehe, can I go door to door talking about our lord and savior daisy?
If you can somehow pull that off, then it would be a blessed miracle.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan You know what? After making up that moveset yesterday, I really want to see Daisy in Smash 4. Add me to the supposters list
You're wish is my command and I'll be adding your moveset in the OP with the others since it would be something to prove how non-cloney Princess Daisy is. Welcome to the club, old friend. :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just noticed that my moveset was the only one with customs. That's pretty cool :)
That's because they were made before the game was finally released, which would explain why they feel empty now that I look back at them. I wouldn't mind if @staindgrey, @Nonnel, and @ Laniv Laniv were to somehow return and come up with some great custom ideas. But again, it depends if they remotely feel like staying up to date like you.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
I've "mained" Daisy in everything from Mario Party 3 to MK8. She's my girl X3, but i wasn't convinced she was good for Smash. But after seeing the great movesets and such from everyone, it seems a bit more logical in my head. Y'all have her set up as good as i thought anyone could, in fact better than what i thought could be done. So as a huge Daisy player in everything else, y'all have convinced me, i'll buy into to your Daisy DLC supporting machine of evil and cookies XD.
TL;DR i'm on board and would like to be added to the list of Spunkyness please X3

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've "mained" Daisy in everything from Mario Party 3 to MK8. She's my girl X3, but i wasn't convinced she was good for Smash. But after seeing the great movesets and such from everyone, it seems a bit more logical in my head. Y'all have her set up as good as i thought anyone could, in fact better than what i thought could be done. So as a huge Daisy player in everything else, y'all have convinced me, i'll buy into to your Daisy DLC supporting machine of evil and cookies XD.
TL;DR i'm on board and would like to be added to the list of Spunkyness please X3
Well what do we have here, another supporter ready to help hype Daisy in the Smash Ballot? Come on in and join us for which we are already preparing for the day when she's finally playable (Assuming she wouldn't struggle against Captain Toad and Geno). The thing when it comes to our support is that we have to think about her personality and what side of Mario spinoffs haven't been represented before, hence the lovely movesets that you are seeing.

Soon as I add you to the list, I would like to know every character that you voted for (including Daisy). It would be interesting to know more about a fellow Daisy fan like you. :happysheep:

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Well what do we have here, another supporter ready to help hype Daisy in the Smash Ballot? Come on in and join us for which we are already preparing for the day when she's finally playable (Assuming she wouldn't struggle against Captain Toad and Geno). The thing when it comes to our support is that we have to think about her personality and what side of Mario spinoffs haven't been represented before, hence the lovely movesets that you are seeing.

Soon as I add you to the list, I would like to know every character that you voted for (including Daisy). It would be interesting to know more about a fellow Daisy fan like you. :happysheep:
In all fairness, Geno is my #2 for this thing lol. But that's besides the point (with all the Square great wall-ish issues that would come of that thus making it semi-impossible, but with Spencer saying he would be cool with Banjo in, anything is possible right? XD) i think i've only got 3 i'd like to see (in my mind), but Daisy is the first i'll officially come out and support. I also believe Japan has a good chunk of players supporting her, and some were confused as to why Rosalina got in first (though credit to the development team for making a moveset for her, i couldn't lol). Us sassy folk gotta get some love and attention too, right? X3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All I can say to you right now is "thank you" :)

Welcome to the Spunk Club

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
In all fairness, Geno is my #2 for this thing lol. But that's besides the point (with all the Square great wall-ish issues that would come of that thus making it semi-impossible, but with Spencer saying he would be cool with Banjo in, anything is possible right? XD) i think i've only got 3 i'd like to see (in my mind), but Daisy is the first i'll officially come out and support. I also believe Japan has a good chunk of players supporting her, and some were confused as to why Rosalina got in first (though credit to the development team for making a moveset for her, i couldn't lol). Us sassy folk gotta get some love and attention too, right? X3
I agree, the sassy individuals need more love in Smash (Lucina does't count since she normally does't act like that. :laugh) since they are full of personality and would suit the competitive atmosphere of Smash. I'm not surprised by the large support in Japan since I had a hunch that the Daisy fans might have a problem with Rosie Lina being playable over her (Though we can blame her loud fans and Super Mario Galaxy lovers for that). I have no doubts that Daisy is going to be a Mario shoo-in for DLC since we had received some playable females this time around and this ballot opens up a window of opportunity for her inclusion. Even if there isn't an overwhelming amount of noise for her inclusion, at least Sakurai would know that people would want her in some way whether it's as her own character or an alt (Which won't happen for another game).

You voted for Banjo too? That's pretty cool since every Nintendo fan in the world would want that to happen since we practically grew up with him. It was such a shame this his recent games were a step down from the Nintendo 64 classics and he would fit in so well. Not much to say about Geno except that I hope Square finally listens since he has the potential to appear in future Mario titles.

Daisy is already a costume for Peach.

*grabs flame shield*
I guess we can also say that Waluigi, Dixie Kong, and Wolf are out of the question since they appear as costumes as well. :troll:

But in all seriousness, we really should't go down that road since you don't see us saying that Toad will never be in Smash.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ehheh....funny story. I've placed votes for Geno, Klonoa, and Daisy. Not a big fan of Banjo-Kazooie i must admit (put that gun AWAY o.o)
It's alright, not everyone should be obligated to like the same character so there's no harm done. I'm sure countless people had been screaming for that bear already since the past 7 hours. :laugh:

Klonoa? He's actually one of my favorite non-classic Namco characters due to how great the stories were for every title. Pac-Man hat, cool catchphrase, a magic ring that inflates his victims, had one of the more jerkish rivals (Guntz) and villains (Joka), and his very own Flutter Jump. I'm planning to get one of the GBA Advance titles on my Wii U soon since I never got a chance to play them.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
That's because they were made before the game was finally released, which would explain why they feel empty now that I look back at them. I wouldn't mind if @staindgrey, @Nonnel, and @ Laniv Laniv were to somehow return and come up with some great custom ideas. But again, it depends if they remotely feel like staying up to date like you.

I'm on it!

Neutral Special--Flower Power: Daisy charges up a fist that can be stored for later use. When unleashed, Daisy lunges forward and punches. Anyone who is hit gets 25% initially, and gets the flower effect for 5 seconds after, dealing 1% per second.

Custom Neutral 1-- Haymaker Flower: Faster animation, but deals only 13%. It passes through the opponent and stuns them.
Custom Neutral 2-- Flower Flurry: If the move connects, Daisy hits the opponents five times before sending them away for 20%.

Side Special-- Daisy Kart: Daisy hops on a kart and shoots straight forward while shouting "Outta the way!" to anyone foolish enough to be standing there. It deals 17% and acts similarly to the Wario Bike, but indestructible and it does not remain on the stage. Daisy can press jump to dismount from the kart if she wishes. If Daisy is holding a throwing item while she uses Daisy Kart, she can still use it! If the attack is used in midair, a glider sprouts out of the kart, and Daisy can gently float down. She cannot jump out in midair.

Custom Side 1-- Daisy Bike: Providing an accurate simulation of Mario Kart Wii's online, Daisy hops on a motorbike (specifically the Mach Bike from Mario Kart Wii) and charges forward. This time Daisy deals 20% and moves faster, but no glider appears.
Custom Side 2-- Daisy Glide: The glider on the kart is much bigger. Daisy can now rise if the player holds up. However, it deals a piddly 8%.

Up Special-- Crystal Smash: Daisy shoots upward to meet a Strikers ball, and smashes it away with a crystallized hand. Anyone unfortunate enough to be in the way when Daisy smashes the ball is meteor smashed hard for 22%. This isn't the best recovery move, though: Daisy only flies a certain distance to meet the ball.

Custom Up 1-- Pop Fly Ball: Daisy moves almost completely vertical to catch a baseball. No damage here; this move is mainly for recovery.
Custom Up 2-- Crystal Vortex: Daisy moves slower to reach the Strikers ball. When she reaches it, opponents in proximity are sucked in and blasted away for 25%. The ball also explodes.

Down Special-- Flower Bed: Daisy focuses for a bit, and a flower bed appears where she stands. If an opponent walks over the bed of flowers they'll take steady chunks of damage as long as they stand there. If they stay there for too long, they experience inner peace from prolonged exposure to the garden, and drift off to sleep, completely vulnerable to any attacks. On the other hand, if Daisy stays there for long enough, she gets healed for up to 35%. However, an opponent can brave the risk of damage and sleep, and knock her away from the flowers. Only one flower bed can be on stage per Daisy, and it goes away after 10 seconds.

Custom Down 1-- Nipper Plant Bed: Calamity! As it happens, Daisy brought the wrong seeds and has planted a bed of Nipper Plants instead! This is only bad news for the opponents, as they will nibble and gnaw at the heels of anyone who comes close for 5%, while Daisy herself is unharmed. However, the Nipper Plants only last 5 seconds and there is no healing effect.
Custom Down 2-- Flowering Bed: If an opponent tries to stop and smell the roses here, they'll get plenty more than they bargained for. Opponents that step in this flowerbed get a flower on their head for their troubles.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm on it!

Neutral Special--Flower Power: Daisy charges up a fist that can be stored for later use. When unleashed, Daisy lunges forward and punches. Anyone who is hit gets 25% initially, and gets the flower effect for 5 seconds after, dealing 1% per second.

Custom Neutral 1-- Haymaker Flower: Faster animation, but deals only 13%. It passes through the opponent and stuns them.
Custom Neutral 2-- Flower Flurry: If the move connects, Daisy hits the opponents five times before sending them away for 20%.

Side Special-- Daisy Kart: Daisy hops on a kart and shoots straight forward while shouting "Outta the way!" to anyone foolish enough to be standing there. It deals 17% and acts similarly to the Wario Bike, but indestructible and it does not remain on the stage. Daisy can press jump to dismount from the kart if she wishes. If Daisy is holding a throwing item while she uses Daisy Kart, she can still use it! If the attack is used in midair, a glider sprouts out of the kart, and Daisy can gently float down. She cannot jump out in midair.

Custom Side 1-- Daisy Bike: Providing an accurate simulation of Mario Kart Wii's online, Daisy hops on a motorbike (specifically the Mach Bike from Mario Kart Wii) and charges forward. This time Daisy deals 20% and moves faster, but no glider appears.
Custom Side 2-- Daisy Glide: The glider on the kart is much bigger. Daisy can now rise if the player holds up. However, it deals a piddly 8%.

Up Special-- Crystal Smash: Daisy shoots upward to meet a Strikers ball, and smashes it away with a crystallized hand. Anyone unfortunate enough to be in the way when Daisy smashes the ball is meteor smashed hard for 22%. This isn't the best recovery move, though: Daisy only flies a certain distance to meet the ball.

Custom Up 1-- Pop Fly Ball: Daisy moves almost completely vertical to catch a baseball. No damage here; this move is mainly for recovery.
Custom Up 2-- Crystal Vortex: Daisy moves slower to reach the Strikers ball. When she reaches it, opponents in proximity are sucked in and blasted away for 25%. The ball also explodes.

Down Special-- Flower Bed: Daisy focuses for a bit, and a flower bed appears where she stands. If an opponent walks over the bed of flowers they'll take steady chunks of damage as long as they stand there. If they stay there for too long, they experience inner peace from prolonged exposure to the garden, and drift off to sleep, completely vulnerable to any attacks. On the other hand, if Daisy stays there for long enough, she gets healed for up to 35%. However, an opponent can brave the risk of damage and sleep, and knock her away from the flowers. Only one flower bed can be on stage per Daisy, and it goes away after 10 seconds.

Custom Down 1-- Nipper Plant Bed: Calamity! As it happens, Daisy brought the wrong seeds and has planted a bed of Nipper Plants instead! This is only bad news for the opponents, as they will nibble and gnaw at the heels of anyone who comes close for 5%, while Daisy herself is unharmed. However, the Nipper Plants only last 5 seconds and there is no healing effect.
Custom Down 2-- Flowering Bed: If an opponent tries to stop and smell the roses here, they'll get plenty more than they bargained for. Opponents that step in this flowerbed get a flower on their head for their troubles.
Thanks for the customs and they have been added to the current moveset in the OP.

Phew, this had been the busiest days in my life, mostly since the Daisy support had gained more momentum thanks to the existence of that Smash Ballot.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Daisy is already a costume for Peach.

*grabs flame shield*
nah, you don't get it
you see for us Daisy is a necessity
and you know what they say about necessities

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
nah, you don't get it
That video, you win all the Internet for that post.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
nah, you don't get it
Don't we have enough Mario representatives? I'm not trying to be annoying but seriously.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't we have enough Mario representatives? I'm not trying to be annoying but seriously.
The thing is that plenty of people have voted for more than just Mario characters since there are no limits to the voting. You might as well say the same thing for Captain Toad, Paper Mario, Geno, Waluigi, Birdo (If she's still relevant), and Fawful (Who is currently dead). In the end, Sakurai would most likely focus on characters from new series regardless if any Mario choice is popular or not. :shyguy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom