• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
wow i didnt know this thread existed...or if i did, i forgot haha. But I'm really wanting to get back into melee :) does anyone from utsa still play?

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeah for sure :)

too much **** though, i'm lookin forward to playing you at KoF, which i'm actually pretty good at.

i'm not good at GG, but i love playing it anyways. POTEMKIN.................. BUSTAAAAAH! (half your health gone)

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Attention all players: Me and xryo work hard to put on a good show and would like you to return the favor. This will be our 8 month at funplex =] so lets celebrate by bringin in an epic turnout and a fun experience to all the out of staters. I ask all of texas and other states to help us out on promotion for this event! Please print and pass out these printable flyers to your friends, neighborhoods, family, churchs, clubs, zoo, You got the point! Simply click the link below and then click print. Thank you for helping increase your turnouts:chuckle:

Test Your Skills 8 Cali Vs Texas Flyer-> http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4226243224_3241e96c7e_o.jpg

Hobo 23 Cali Vs Texas Flyer-> http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4054/4354126649_e02b9590ff_o.jpg

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
would anyone be interested in buying a ps2/xbox/360/ps1/DS/PSP/tv/**** load of games for said consoles/ memory cards/etc for cheap?

im getting rid of alot of games and consoles so yeah. get at me.

tsunami643

Smash Rookie
Hey smashboards,

I'm a student at UTSA and word on the street is that if I'm trying to find people who are fairly good at this game, this is the place to go. So far, every person who I've encountered at this school is pathetic, and I get my jollies by creaming people as Pichu. Anyway, if anyone could put me in contact for people who would be interesting in playing, that would be pretty rad. I don't have a car though, so if you're not on campus, I wouldn't really be able to play friendlies with you unless you came over here.

I'm primarily a Melee player, but I'm fairly good at Brawl. Oh yeah, and I currently don't have a Gamecube or Wii at the moment (I'm forced to get my Smash fix on the 64), but I do have a GCN controller. Cheers.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Yea there's certainly people here that play, it's just not going to happen on UTSA or dorm. Unless you get transportation than your more or less on your own.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Was SA planning on going to Phase 6 this saturday? If it sways your decision, we're getting Austin, Houston, and Oklahoma for Melee.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Move on SOS. Play metaknight for 10 minutes, go to brawl tournies, rob us of our 1st place pot, and rub it in that you dont even play the game. It's easy money anyway.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Move on SOS. Play metaknight for 10 minutes, go to brawl tournies, rob us of our 1st place pot, and rub it in that you dont even play the game. It's easy money anyway.
i dont play for the $. i play for the <3 of the game. but melees all outta <3 :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
would anyone be interested in buying a ps2/xbox/360/ps1/DS/PSP/tv/**** load of games for said consoles/ memory cards/etc for cheap?

im getting rid of alot of games and consoles so yeah. get at me.
pm me everything you are selling with the price also please

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
hey everybody! I'll be in san antonio for the summer and I was wondering if you guys could play and stuff! I see that there are a lot more brawl tourneys in san antonio than melee, but last time you guys came to UT and ***** face. it goes to show that there's still melee around. does anybody hold regular smashfests and stuff? i'm not that great but I'm not too bad either.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
hey everybody! I'll be in san antonio for the summer and I was wondering if you guys could play and stuff! I see that there are a lot more brawl tourneys in san antonio than melee, but last time you guys came to UT and ***** face. it goes to show that there's still melee around. does anybody hold regular smashfests and stuff? i'm not that great but I'm not too bad either.
i play. but only with myself. . . in a non sexual and sexual way >.>

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
cool! but I remember you and you do very well, I hope you don't get too disillusioned with facing n00bs.
edit: I was the falco player you faced second round of endless challenge. you played peach.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
oh your not a noob. im a noob. it took peach to beat you. thats a dirty thing to do. peach = cheap its even in her name. look at the letters. p e a c h rearrange them to c h e a p. ;p

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
hey guys I'm here! I'm anxious to play everybody so I can get better. I live on the eastern part of san antonio, but I have no trouble getting to places sometimes! do they still hold those smashfests at gamelot?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey, I want to play smash. Ideally with teams. Everyone give me your phone numbers so I can help make San Antonio an amazing place for smash. Cool?

I'm 210-364-1704

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I still play smash if people are down. I want to play before I leave to California on 15th so I'm not terribad when I play the Cali smashers

210 723 5386

Top Bottom