• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
MELEE SMASHFEST@ 5 pm, Sunday, August 30th

@ Gore's place. He lives right next to Ingram mall. Call me for more info tomorrow.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
So where you at SA? Still ashamed of the ****** y'all got last time you came to Houston?

Then I guess there is no point in y'all showing up this weekend for HOBO...whatever number it is <_< 30+ players this time around and more if you all come

foxdie-_^

Smash Rookie
Are there any other places where people play melee in SA? I'll be visiting there on the 11th, and I understand that GameLot is relatively the most popular gaming venue where smashers go to play, except the issue is that the place I'm staying at is like 8 miles away. Could anyone help me out with some more info on the melee scene out there? Thanks.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Gamelot shut down all ties with Smash pretty much. As of now there's basically no scene at all, although there are a few good people. They just don't really play. Kyle (The MC Klusky), xilopryce, and I are the only melee smashers who post but if you want to smash on that day then odds are the 3 of us could try and set something up

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I play Melee and I post.

I'm just not a Melee smasher :p

10meleeishdumbs

foxdie-_^

Smash Rookie
Gamelot shut down all ties with Smash pretty much. As of now there's basically no scene at all, although there are a few good people. They just don't really play. Kyle (The MC Klusky), xilopryce, and I are the only melee smashers who post but if you want to smash on that day then odds are the 3 of us could try and set something up
Ah, I see. Alright well that sounds somewhat promising =P Message me with your AIM sn or email, and I'll keep in contact with you so we could set something up through the week while I'm there then.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You won't be there that day I hope SoS lol come get your *** ***** in Houston instead. And when did this scene die lol I thought it was active with the whole Final Smash things and what not. And if those are the remaining players in SA =/ when is the funeral?

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
You won't be there that day I hope SoS lol come get your *** ***** in Houston instead. And when did this scene die lol I thought it was active with the whole Final Smash things and what not. And if those are the remaining players in SA =/ when is the funeral?
come get my *** *****? anal ****? what are you homo sexual? it's a ****ing video game and to top it off i dont even ****ing know who the **** you are as a person or as a player. if you keep acting like your 12 i'll break your face when i meet you in real life.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
i dont take very kindly to people i dont know very well telling me how i feel even though they are incorrect. idc if your just joking. i dont take it that way. so stop.

Top Bottom