• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
HeroMystic, in case it isn't apparent enough, there's a tournament this Saturday, and a good chunk of Texas' best are coming down for this.

Info should be in the first post. At the very least, try to make it to just give everything a gander. Some friendlies would be awesome.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I have the best Mario here.

HeroMystic, in case it isn't apparent enough, there's a tournament this Saturday, and a good chunk of Texas' best are coming down for this.

Info should be in the first post. At the very least, try to make it to just give everything a gander. Some friendlies would be awesome.
Doubt I'll be able to make it. At the very least I have to be acquainted with the city before I go venturing out. Parents and all.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hmmm... I'm actually free this Saturday.

Unless there's some melee there, I'll provide a 360 w/ two stcks and SSF4 for anyone whom is interested.

And possibly a TV, but the one in my room is pretty **** big. I don't want to hold up the tournament though, so if I do I'd let it get used for the first couple of rounds.

If Razer is going, there must be a pretty big attendance for this coming. What other cities besides Houston are coming to this?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

Unless there's some melee there, I'll provide a 360 w/ two stcks and SSF4 for anyone whom is interested.

And possibly a TV, but the one in my room is pretty **** big. I don't want to hold up the tournament though, so if I do I'd let it get used for the first couple of rounds.

If Razer is going, there must be a pretty big attendance for this coming. What other cities besides Houston are coming to this?
Austin, Dallas, Houston.

EDIT: I'm now editing songs for the BRSTM files. Once I'm done recording Dao's Match's against Espy, I'll start taking request.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant

You're actually going to a Brawl Tournament that you're not running?! That's out of the ordinary.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Do they have any Mario Party games on the VC? Oh and I just got Dokapon Kingdom. I gonna bring that if I go to Nike's today.

Brax

Smash Rookie
I think I have a couple old Mario Party games somewhere...

and Dokapon Kingdom looks pretty awesome, I had never heard of it 'till now but it looks like fun

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i will destroy everyone in Dokapon Kingdom. The game takes like 20 hours to finish, but it will never end because i will kill you all.

there was a day where we did literally nothing but play dokapon kingdom, and we still didnt beat it lol

its just a rock paper scissors game basiclly. Castros better at it then i am :/

Nike.

Smash Hero
You know what is a normal life? Going to Laserquest on a thursday.

Me Truth Kprime and Greyfox are gonna be there in a little bit. Someone text me if they wanna meet us there.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Someone record KPrime playing laser tag for me... IF YOU CAN FIND HIM. I bet he's one of those ninja players that no one can see/notice but who gets ridiculously high scores.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Someone record KPrime playing laser tag for me... IF YOU CAN FIND HIM. I bet he's one of those ninja players that no one can see/notice but who gets ridiculously high scores.
I would not be surprised. Oh well.

PX I have the Bang Install theme as one of my menu songs. :D

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i would go but im conserving money :x

and im gunna need a ride home after nikefest, what kind soul will offer their vehicle to me. I'll play for gas and stuff. (I woulda posted this in the tournament thread, but there is an epic chain going on that i dont want to interrupt)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
i would go but im conserving money :x

and im gunna need a ride home after nikefest, what kind soul will offer their vehicle to me. I'll pay for gas and stuff. (I woulda posted this in the tournament thread, but there is an epic chain going on that i dont want to interrupt)
Gotcha covered. Just let me know when you wanna take off.

Tofer you still going to go right?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You're in a thread that both Suspect and myself frequent... I don't think you'll have a problem there.

On another note... I'M DONE WITH UNDERGRAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom