• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow only 8? I thought it would be more than that. =/

Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Nike.

Smash Hero
1.Espy
2.Morningstar
3.Ethan
4.Suspect
5. Toxik
6. Nike
7/8 geoberos/panda (dont know who won between the 2)

to Espyduring our match: I dont want it, I dont want it!
*freaks out and uses upb too early and doesnt auto grab ledge*
*espy runs across stage and edge hogs, gimping me at 0%*
*espy 3stocks me both matches*

*Loses snake matches to Toxik*
Morningstar: Nike, its our turn
Me: yes, more snak ****!
I really need to learn that matchup better. When im not grabbing right, Im getting utterly *****

Ethan: I liked our matches the most out of the day. That was such a close set!

Suspect: Your like that kryptonite that i just cant beat. IVE GOT TO get over that hump.
and **** rainbow cruise xD

Toxik: Thought youd go G&W. Your snake ***** me hard like Morningstars. I need to see you guys play

Nike: You ******* suck at this game.

Panda: Thanks for holding the tourny (even though espy pretty much took over xD) Low Tier ftw! Oh, never approach marth. Spam teh firez!

Geo: Most physical diddy ever seen! Your going to be a force to reckin with when you perfect those nanners D:

I need to step it up. Snake utterly ***** me and I gotta get past that somehow. Suspect beats me with a BAD character disadvantage. Actually did okay against mk. Espy is Espy. GG.
*runs to play kingdom hearts*

Oh yea

Really wish we couldve had melee at Mizzicon. Would transferring the tourny to Gamelot be an actual option, or is Cliff having the final say in things?

Im free friday and sunday if anyone wants to smash. I can drive to their place.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, which KH do you guys play cause I have KH 2.

Stuck on this one part for a long f-in time.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Lol, which KH do you guys play cause I have KH 2.

Stuck on this one part for a long f-in time.
I play both KH and KH2. Ahh good times. I rememebr on KH2 when i spent about a week just getting the same synthesizing items for defense and power boosts i I got to 99 stat defense and 84 power stat strength before I finally got bored.

And on KH1 I dont leave destiny islands til im at lvl18-21

Im making myself beat both before monday.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
It's also on GBA, the ps2 was a remake version, but yea just get that version

EDIT: idk if im goin to gamelot today, maybe if the rain chills, but not very many people have been going. I also wanna practice my fox, falco and DK. What to do, what to do....

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Whyyyyyyyyyyy do we have to talk about KH? >_<

Why can't we talk about F-Zero GX? I finally got the AX cup. Took me forever because I can't snake well enough to be worth it.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Cause deep down you know you love Disney characters

@Morning: I'm stuck on a Organization XIII member, the sniper one.

I know how to beat him but if I get hit, I take it to the face. And when I want to go Valor form, I go Heartless Sora. It honestly doesn't make any sence. It also doesn't help that when his health is low, he starts shooting the big shot and I have to reflect it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've played the first 3 KH games. They're good, but a wee-bit easy.
Although hacking KH2 was a blast...<3 Codebreaker.

Fighting 3 Sephiroths at once? L-O-L

-----

lol, shoutouts?

Morningstar: You're getting closer every time. I bet if you played more patiently with explosives that you'd be that much more difficult to take down. Good games.

Ethan: lol MK. I can't ever take a breather because then shiz like the first match happens.

Suspect: You know what you have to do. *insert down taunt*

Geoberos: lol, nanerless Diddy is a commodity.

Panda: Thanks for hosting, and you have an awesome place. Hope you didn't mind me taking over the tournament like that... >_<;

Oh, and I'll get my hoodie sometime over the weekend. <3 my Nautica hoodiez...

Toxik: I haven't played you in quite a long time. Good to know we have a solid GaW in San Antonio. You and Panda were fun to play friendlies with after everyone jet.

Nike: lol Jiggz. Ju-ju resting powers. Poor Falco...

-----

The best part of the day was that amazing joke 610 did for friendlies before the tournament (some of you might remember the joke, it was so corny)...

*Espy spamming nanerz as Diddy vs. Toxik?*
610: What's the naner with you?
Espy: ...did you just say that? Did that just happen? 0_o

Too good.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
MIZUUMI CON THREAD FIXED! CRISIS AVERTED!

Cliff actually had the story wrong so **** off suspect. The con will still be running until midnight. I double checked with the chairman himself.

Blah blah blah

johns. all johns.

You people act like it's the end of the world if you are caught at an anime convention. Just sounds like some johns to me.

Anyways, I'm expecting a good turnout because, much like Xyro is, there will be a bunch of con noobs tacked on to the pot so there's a lot more money at stake.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
cliff doesn't even want u running it, or chickenwing

rofl, im not going. You can thank Cliff. Hope this tourny runs oh so well like he figured it too.

funny how things come up and now no one can be trusted. Not Kyle, nor cliff.

god i love the smash community. As far as im concerned i dont want nothing else to do with SA's smash scene unless it can get it's self together.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
cliff doesn't even want u running it, or chickenwing

rofl, im not going. You can thank Cliff. Hope this tourny runs oh so well like he figured it too.

funny how things come up and now no one can be trusted. Not Kyle, nor cliff.

god i love the smash community. As far as im concerned i dont want nothing else to do with SA's smash scene unless it can get it's self together.
Cliff simply had the wrong idea and it made me get really worried. Everything is fine. I just decided to cut some of the smaller games so I still have the main events going on.

I don't really appreciate smack talk like "oh kyle can't be trusted"

for what? because I was given misinterpreted information? Look at the WHOBO crisis a while back when Xyro thought his sponsorship for WHOBO had been pulled out from under him. Nobody said that they weren't going because of it. And in the end he realized that he had been misinformed.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, players scared of little kids is all Morning.

Cons are all full of noobs anyways so it really wouldn't matter on who went or not.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Cliff simply had the wrong idea and it made me get really worried. Everything is fine. I just decided to cut some of the smaller games so I still have the main events going on.

I don't really appreciate smack talk like "oh kyle can't be trusted"

for what? because I was given misinterpreted information? Look at the WHOBO crisis a while back when Xyro thought his sponsorship for WHOBO had been pulled out from under him. Nobody said that they weren't going because of it. And in the end he realized that he had been misinformed.
No

Cliff had me waste my time trying to get me to run it and asking others. Sending me emails and telling me all this ****. "i dont want kyle and chickenwing running this" from his mouth so i step up and ask others to help. My time wasted.

He complained SO hard about all the other tournies and doesn't make changes (like he said he would) to this one.

So to save my self any more "annoyance" i simply wont be dealing with it here no more. plain and simple.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
No

Cliff had me waste my time trying to get me to run it and asking others. Sending me emails and telling me all this ****. "i dont want kyle and chickenwing running this" from his mouth so i step up and ask others to help. My time wasted.

He complained SO hard about all the other tournies and doesn't make changes (like he said he would) to this one.

So to save my self any more "annoyance" i simply wont be dealing with it here no more. plain and simple.
Will you still come play me? :(

If you're not there who else will loom over me and intimidate me?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I dunno how being bugged by cliff = not being able to trust people.:dizzy:

(why he would bug you instead of just contacting me directly is beyond me)

whatev do your own thing mang.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
@Morningstar: Even if I wanted to go, I can't. Headlight wiring is still busted, so I can't drive at night, and my parents aren't about to drive all the way to OLLU for a game tournament. I have a hard time talking them into driving me the 14 minutes or so to gamelot for a tournament. >_>

Santi

Smash Lord
San Angelo will have 3 for sure. Maybe one more.

I've never been to an Anime Convention before. I'm kinda excited/nervous :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
San Angelo will have 3 for sure. Maybe one more.

I've never been to an Anime Convention before. I'm kinda excited/nervous :)
Lol, SAME! But this way we won't get mindgamed by the convention attendees at WHOBO. I don't know what I'll do if I have to play against some guy dressed up in a miniskirt and shirt way too small for his body D:

Ain't nothing wrong with jailbait! Get em before they can fight back, is what I always say!

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Lol, SAME! But this way we won't get mindgamed by the convention attendees at WHOBO. I don't know what I'll do if I have to play against some guy dressed up in a miniskirt and shirt way too small for his body D:

Ain't nothing wrong with jailbait! Get em before they can fight back, is what I always say!
I'm going as Sailor Saturn so you better watch yo'self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom