• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Haha, GreyFox, why?

I never understood people saying they retire from a GAME, but I suppose. Just mainly curious why I guess.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Man, it's not retiring from a game so much as retiring from competitive play of a game... though Greyfox is making it seem like he's doing the first by selling it, haha.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No, I got your reason. I meant the total retiring from it. lol

I mean, selling a game completely? Hell, I've got games I haven't touched in years because I'm waiting to want to play them again.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Probably because not only did you never give us a date, but because you spelled basket wrong.
No I did, right after you posted all the tourny's the first time, well I thought you saw it. Alot of other people know the date already. And also, I am trying to figure out a right way to spell it in a way that Yogi said it. Seeing as the "que" is more on his accent. I guess I made a bad attempt.

@Greyfox, I hope you success in chasing your dream. I hope that even though you're not going to in competitively we can still see you around.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I would love to see a competative pokemon scene in SA and TX for that matter. Yeah me and Quincy are pretty beast at the game. If anybody wants help with pokemon I could help them out.

I posted my team on some board and they told me it has no synergy, shedinja and hail don't mix, etc, etc.
But I just want to beat my friends who don't know what spikes and stealth rock are.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I usually like putting teams of pokemon I like, and alot of my favorites happen to be OU's.

Also Castro, is your avatar Talim from SC?
This. Only play who you like. Don't matter where they are in the list.

His avvy is from Soul Calibur 3. The only one that doesn't matter worth ****, but I love Talim. Very good choice Castro.

I'll try to come around and see everyone at some point after San Japan.

Also my mains is going to be all over the place but its gonna be PT/Zelda so lets have some fun. :D

Yeah, SC2 was the most beautiful game ever.

Take talim, get close, B->B->K->fBK->fK->fK-> ring out was sooooo fun.
Also, killing people with astaroth in a beautiful five hit chain always made me pump my chest.

Lets have an SC2 tourny at the next event ;)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
No Castro. I don't wanna dust off the SC2 from its resting place. I love Talim so SC2 to me is the best game. Period.

GREYFOX! Me and you,, SC2, 5v5 team battle.

Me: Astaroth, Voldo, Seung Mina, Talim, and Charade (So I have a chance to get Asty or Talim again).
CHALLENGE!

When I was in the dorms and I was waiting for someone to come over instead of doing my homework I would play SC2, same thing when I was in high school. Whenever I had ten minutes to kill I would play arcade mode on Extremely Hard. Parrying back and forth with computers was fun.

I play gamecube or arcade though, because they have (essentially) the same button layout. SC2 is the reason why I hold the gc control like an arcade stick.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
GREYFOX! Me and you,, SC2, 5v5 team battle.

Me: Astaroth, Voldo, Seung Mina, Talim, and Charade (So I have a chance to get Asty or Talim again).
CHALLENGE!

When I was in the dorms and I was waiting for someone to come over instead of doing my homework I would play SC2, same thing when I was in high school. Whenever I had ten minutes to kill I would play arcade mode on Extremely Hard. Parrying back and forth with computers was fun.

I play gamecube or arcade though, because they have (essentially) the same button layout. SC2 is the reason why I hold the gc control like an arcade stick.
Wow you really want me to dust off the game. I might end up doing that. And whats this? Seung Mina love? This sir is win. :)

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
D'awww, Greyfox. I know you've been thinkin' about retirement for awhile now anyway so it's not that surprising. I'm gonna miss yo a$$.

On an unrelated note, Suspect and I have the best team in SA. Get at us. :]

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
D'awww, Greyfox. I know you've been thinkin' about retirement for awhile now anyway so it's not that surprising. I'm gonna miss yo a$$.

On an unrelated note, Suspect and I have the best team in SA. Get at us. :]
Lol, yeah I'm gonna miss ya as well. But before that...

MM DK v Zelda 3$ 3/5 Yay/Nay? :p

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So, I have no idea about yall but I am bored. So I am having a smashfest next week to help train for Nikefest!!!

Everyone should go, and also if you want you can pitch in like 2$ and my parents can go and buy food. It will be this coming Friday at my house. 506 Bertetti 78227 210-326-4310

It would be great if yall would come, not having anything this week is really boring.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
So, I have no idea about yall but I am bored. So I am having a smashfest next week to help train for Nikefest!!!

Everyone should go, and also if you want you can pitch in like 2$ and my parents can go and buy food. It will be this coming Friday at my house. 506 Bertetti 78227 210-326-4310

It would be great if yall would come, not having anything this week is really boring.

i should be there, so should everyone else. or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom