• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
GO TO MINE LU! D: Ride with Pyle!

edit: If you guys go to UT Austin im def taggin along, not for brawl....but to sight see.

Nike.

Smash Hero
takeurlife. srsly. stop advertising your tourney in all of the texas threads ever 2 days for a tourney that isnt for another 5 weeks.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
HeroMystic: Sorry I'm late to respond, but it's 99.5 KISS as the dominant rock station. Another local one is 97.7 Rock, but the signal is spotty in some places in town, and not as good in general.

On the flipside, KISS is more commercial, while 97.7 has like, no freaking commercials, which is nice. Quality or quantity, whichever gets your rocks off.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
I am gonna place super high and make ANTI proud lol.

BTW still interested in a doubles partner I know PAW was interested. anybody wan't to team give me a shout.

Nike.

Smash Hero
For anybody who cares about the last day of the NBA season. All 8 possible western playoff scenarios.

Is spurs beat the mavs tonight, there's a 50/50 chance that they won't play in the first round.

Spurs lose tonight then it's guarunteed Spurs vs Mavs 1st round. I wanna see a possible Utah matchup since there extremely injury plagued right now.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
For anybody who cares about the last day of the NBA season. All 8 possible western playoff scenarios.

Is spurs beat the mavs tonight, there's a 50/50 chance that they won't play in the first round.

Spurs lose tonight then it's guarunteed Spurs vs Mavs 1st round. I wanna see a possible Utah matchup since there extremely injury plagued right now.
We need to win this and the Warriors need to win. I don't wanna see Dallas for 2 straight years in the playoffs. >_<

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Doesn't matter; Spurs are gonna get wrecked in the playoffs anyway.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I need everyone who is going to Frosty 2 to PM ME their cell numbers. Also you guys should talk to Nike about meeting up with him before the tourny to follow him.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I just sent Nike a text asking for you guys, so you can expect a answer later on tomorrow

edit: Pyledriver wants to lose early so me and him will be playing first round.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
So yeah, I'm not going to be able to make Frosty. Sux to be me.

Sorry Paw, but you'll need to find a new partner. :\

And GreyFox is right. Zigsta is without a doubt "hatin'." (or whatever the kids are saying these days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom