• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yeah, for sure. It was a fun tourney.

And Suspect, no love for Pokemon? Next you're gonna' tell me Felicia isn't hot. Nothing but lies coming from your mouth. Or fingers. Whatever.

By the way, thanks for the sig GreyFox. I'll probably fix it up later so it's not exactly the same as yours. lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you'd still be the head of SA tournaments n all, i think what espy is saying that its probably easier for a person who is heavily involved in the brawl community and conversations is easier to update the OP. Unless you REALLY enjoy updating the OP, its more of a conveniance factor for both us and u.
I agree with this for the most part, Kyle. Unless you'd be able to consistently update the first post with new information all the time, it'd just be more convenient if we swapped OP ownership.

New game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:);):psycho::p

Jujment Day May 29, two dys before my B Day Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
April:
10th - S.L.U.T. (SA)
17th - Frosty 2: The Return (SA)
24th - Phase 8 (Dallas)

May:
8th - HOBO 24 (Houston)
21st - E.X. 2 (Dallas)
29th - JUJment Day (SA)

June:
?

July:
9th-11th - San Japan (SA)

August:
14th - Mashfest 2 (SA)
When was Nikefest 2 going to be slated for? I'd need to know so I can run Steakfest 3, or Tofer can run his first Pik-A-Nik Basket.

Also, why not just hold something intown on the 21st rather than go to EX2?
We're going to make it a point to go to Phase 8 anyways. It'd be difficult for us to make the trip to EX2, especially if we're going to go to Phase 8, and then maybe HOBO24.

Just speaking aloud, really.

The information from Nike about Nikefest would be awesome, and a confirmation would be great.

As for San Antonio Power Rankings:

1. Espy (Sonic)
2. K Prime (Pikachu)
3. Morningstar (Snake)
4. Nike (Marth)
5. Castro (Peach)
6. Pyledriver (Snake/Wario)
7. JUJ (King Dedede/Meta Knight)
8. Kyro (Ness)
9. Ethan (Snake)
10. Toxik (Mr. Game & Watch?)
If Toxik's character main is right, can we slap both the PR and the upcoming events to the front page?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
We try to be Jerm. I'm sure its nothing like Houston and Dallas or Austin, but we managed. :)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nike, for whatever reason my phone doesn't seem to be working right now. I'll be out this afternoon, but I'll drop back in Smashboards later.

Just go ahead and post the info on when you planned on going to Fatso's, and I'll meet you there.

Nike.

Smash Hero
The Toronto/Chicago game is at 5. I checked this morning and it's going to be on NBATV, and I have that channel.

We can still do Fatso's of you want, in which came we can meet at Fatsos.

or

We can still meet at my house at 4:30 (or get some food somewhere) and watch the game in HD on a comfy couch.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
The Toronto/Chicago game is at 5. I checked this morning and it's going to be on NBATV, and I have that channel.

We can still do Fatso's of you want, in which came we can meet at Fatsos.

or

We can still meet at my house at 4:30 (or get some food somewhere) and watch the game in HD on a comfy couch.
Ooo, I wanna go over and watch that. :X

But I have these vids to upload.....

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Paw... give me more music like that. This is the kind of **** I love to listen to, especially while driving, lol. Makes it hard to get bored/sleepy.

Download links and stuff if you have OST link locations :)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
thats what youtube catcher is for :D

Edit: actually, i can probably find the download links for a few of them, ill look when im not lazy

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Youtube Downloader is amazing.
Doubles as a YT video downloader, and file converter. Too good.

What does Youtube Catcher do? Same thing, more or less?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure they're similar. I don't like those kinds of programs for audio stuff though b/c they don't get you the best audio quality [/quality *****]

Like, I literally have 9 gigs of music by X-Ray Dog sitting on my computer, lol.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Actually PX they give you the option of downloading the highest quality there is available. I have it and it is amazing.

===

And a comment on the giving espy the rights to have control of the thread. It makes more sense to give it to someone who is here almost everyday. Aside from just occasionally dropping by and then leaving right after. We would be able to have all of our tourny's up there and the dates without having to bother Kyle.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
yeah, some of them arent that great, but 3 and 10 are pretty good imo. he reuses some of the songs tho :/

holy god, that song picked up fast. i like it

Suspect

Smash Hero
Rules for Frosty 2 have been changed back to normal.

Teams will be the side event tho and it WILL be held first. Find a team mate now. Invite all your lil friends and ish

edit: I might have a few people from houston to come for a melee side event

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
So...is Frosty 2 going to start on time? i hate to be a buzzkill but i got work at 5 again...the latest i could stay is 6...maybe 7 and i cant call off cause i need money...for now. sooo just wondering...? :confused:

Suspect

Smash Hero
Basically what I discussed with Pyle is that it WILL start on time but i wanted to do teams first.

So either way you will miss an event Pyle, what are you interested in more, teams or singles?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Phase 8 has been bumped to May 1st.

This better for SA, right?

We'll probably need to decide between Phase and HOBO, though.
Though I'm sure we know which we are going to pick.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I am going to go to Frosty, but I do not think I am going to be entering anything though.
You posted in my thread that you would.

In all seriousness, anyone that is not going to enter anything, please don't come. It's not like I have a big *** venue or something.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
You posted in my thread that you would.

In all seriousness, anyone that is not going to enter anything, please don't come. It's not like I have a big *** venue or something.
It's 10$ for the singles, I cannot pay that. I will be glad to enter into doubles, but I am still looking for my partner.

==

I also vote for Phase. How much would it be to travel there for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom