• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
wow

so im pretty sure i left my controller at gamelot last night when i w as helping cliff unload the t.v's

someone sell me a....wait ill just steal one

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
never, man there was this cute lil white girl at mizumi con behind the table for a minute. And this other chick with some nice tig ole bitties later on in the day. Other than that it was a bunch of "different" people...i was scared lol
she was like 13-14 yrs old man...didnt you see those braces?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
naw i was a good distance away from the side >_>

i know a older chick with braces >_>

....dang lol

but atleast u no who i was talking about lmao

Popertop

Smash Champion
I really wish you guys would have went to see slim aka dr mario karts twin

never seen so much spam in my life. real talk. i had a crowd of people around me even talking about it while the match was going on.

oh well, people who suck have to win some how
at least Esca wrecked his **** for you right after.
I wanted to Meta ditto him and **** his world up.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea thats true, takeurlife and phantomX told me how to punish what he was doing so ill prolly get him next time. And ur meta is pretty good, i didnt even no who u were when i was playing you lol until i asked someone.

EDIT:

LMAO, i dont know why i didnt show u guys this before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cB4sewJd-g

mura is too funny

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
naw, i aint like crushin on no one up there im just trying to see what this girl is about but she had black hair kinda short, about 5'3 or 5'4 and she was half black half puerto rican i think.

but if u are talking about the BK over by sonic and heb plus on Potranco then i know what girl you are talking about.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm not. I was talking about the one on Tezel near my pad.

Suspect. D: The girl who I made out with at Mizuumi-con gave me a non-working number. I guess she just wanted to make out with me but I kind of liked her. I was used. :(

-is lovesick-

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
naw that would be a FAR *** walk >_>

man that is really f'd up. Does suspect have to choke a *****?

it's cool me and you can hit a party up or something and find some chicks. Suspect got yo back, wingman for each other? *pokes with elbow*

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Word. -pokes back with elbow- Every party I go to, there doesn't seem to be any cute girls there, though.

I'm still kind of upset. :(

Uncool beans.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Hmm...maybe we can try a mall

i plan on going to slaveworld when i get a lil more money (even tho i get in for free) and scope girls there. Omg the dallas and houston girls from last week are so fine

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Maybe if I lived in Cosmo Canyon, girls would give me their working numbers. 8[ <---- Sad guy with sunglasses because he's cool.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Don't you know, LuWiigi?

Mine and Suspect's pride is so vast collectively that it turns into a giant fire breathing elephant with wings that could easily decimate the whole city of Dallas.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Don't you know, LuWiigi?

Mine and Suspect's pride is so vast collectively that it turns into a giant fire breathing elephant with wings that could easily decimate the whole city of Dallas.
Well my pride is so enormous, that i make dallas look like a group of pre-teenagers trying to solve a math problem.....in other words GAY!

S.A. is where its at!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom